Check out the SBR review on WSEX and you will read that they offer a bonus with a 2x rollover.
Well...take it from someone who's been there...
The "rollover" is actually a BEND OVER...and cough.
I use an email documentation service so everything I'm about to say is factual and documented...
1) I was offered a bonus by one of the managers at WSEX.
2) Said manager wrote that it would be a 2x rollover.
3) Two days ago I consulted my spreadsheet and realized that I had rolled over 9x and was headed for 10.
4) Contacted WSEX customer service...(which was no easy task)...after several attempts.
5) Once I sent Ccs to Woody and every other email address that I could conceive of at WSEX...the accounts department finally answered.
6) WSEX accounts dept. CONFIRMED that I had rolled over BEYOND 9x...
7) BUT...(and that's YOUR butt bending over...) they insist that the bonus is ...get this... A 10X ROLLOVER!!!!!!!!
Now, like I said...I've got CERTIFIED documentation that proves I was offered a 2x rollover PLUS that's exactly what the SBR review of WSEX states as well.
Of course, I've asked SBR for help on this and hopefully things will work out.
In the meantime...
Before you consider a wager at WSEX...if you see some guy starting to put on a pair of rubber gloves ...you'd better think twice!
I gotta tell ya...WSEX has made a loyal GREEK customer out of me.
The Greek only has that as a name.
WSEX actually DOES it to ya!