View New Posts

Why did drew brees get that birthmark removed from his face?

I guess it is old news but he looks worse now

versus then which I thought added character

I hope it was for medical reasons (perhaps to prevent some type of cancer in the future).

I am guessing it had to do with marketing and money. Easier to market a guy without that thing on his face.

I tend to agree with you but I just saw him on FOX promoting his charity. He has this big ass scar running down the side of his face. You would think $$$ could get you the best surgeons

Did you know that Carlos Tévez was offered millions of $$$ to do a Nike ad under the term that they would Photoshop his scar, and he refused?

That character and Attitude is admirable.

If he did have it removed, it may take a while to heal

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Lumberjack View Post
    still there
    Those two photos looked different...on Fox he looked sliced up but perhaps it was the camera angle

MacBook loads on face

I would have too...I was such a ugly eye sore..for someone on prime time TV all the time...

who cares about his birthmark...he should be more worried about the ass kickin' he's going to receive this sunday

That birth mark had to be a health concern; skin cancer is no joke.

Are you guys sure it was removed? It looks the same to me with less hair on it.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/17/2014

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/07/2014

$30
    Charity
    donation 1/27/2014

really now

World
    Poker
    Cup 2nd place

Never been the type that would notice such a thing,good day

really really

World
    Poker
    Cup 2nd place

Drew Brees is handsome with the birthmark

Drew Brees is handsome with the birthmark, Right?

He is a man!

Quote Originally Posted by podunk View Post
    who cares about his birthmark...he should be more worried about the ass kickin' he's going to receive this sunday
    i didnt bump this thread, just read it the first time now, and man did you miss that prediction by a mile!

I Mat knows why he had been wanting to get it removed since he was 6 but i loved that birthmark but his parent wouldnt let him and now his mom commited suicide and he mite leave the SAINTS and im mad im his biggest fan HE WANT MORE MONEY and he makes 13 million and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh why he is a trader

milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36
    Message Me

that scar looks like a 16-year old virgin pussy

not that i would have any idea what that looks like