Comes from behind
    Unreal pressure playing
    Top Flight Field
    Very Difficult Course

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Golf needed this win as much as Tiger did.

I don't give a fukk what anyone says....golf is simply better when Tiger wins.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure about that but biggest win for the PGA for sure golf needs this guy playing in the final pairings on Sundays.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

nowhere close to his biggest cmon gold

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

biggest of all time was the one he said was the biggest (and i was in attendance for all of it)

2008 us open at torrey pines

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amazing he shoots 67 when he had to play with Fowler who shot 84.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Way to preach the obvious Ranger

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Hope he gets his game back full throttle and breaks jacks majors record.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Way to preach the obvious Ranger
    Let's watch that attitude, pal.

Don't forget I have your cell # now. Don't think I won't use it....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Slow your fukkin roll horseshoe...

He beat a guy that wears a curled up cowboy hat and some little 5 foot tall guy with a Jewish last name...

He got lucky to win, but still impressive...

milwaukee mike

here's an interesting tidbit from the 2008 us open that almost nobody knows about

in the 3rd round (saturday) i was following tiger like usual on the 17th hole. i ran up to the right side where his tee shot was going to be to see the 2nd shot before going up to the green (my family wasn't with me thank god because none of them could keep up).

tee shot goes about 6 inches behind a tree and off-camera A FUKKING DIMWITTED GIRL PICKS UP THE BALL and starts walking toward the hole! her boyfriend yells at her and she drops it in front of the tree closer to the hole. they allow him to play that, he hits it to the left of the green and chips in for a famous 3.

i witnessed this with my own eyes and other than a small note about it in the san diego paper on sunday i never saw the real reason he was able to birdie that hole and go on to win the 2008 us open...

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    here's an interesting tidbit from the 2008 us open that almost nobody knows about

in the 3rd round (saturday) i was following tiger like usual on the 17th hole. i ran up to the right side where his tee shot was going to be to see the 2nd shot before going up to the green (my family wasn't with me thank god because none of them could keep up).

tee shot goes about 6 inches behind a tree and off-camera A FUKKING DIMWITTED GIRL PICKS UP THE BALL and starts walking toward the hole! her boyfriend yells at her and she drops it in front of the tree closer to the hole. they allow him to play that, he hits it to the left of the green and chips in for a famous 3.

i witnessed this with my own eyes and other than a small note about it in the san diego paper on sunday i never saw the real reason he was able to birdie that hole and go on to win the 2008 us open...

crazy. who the fukk would be that dumb? you said she had a boyfriend...so she obviously wasnt a little kid.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    crazy. who the fukk would be that dumb? you said she had a boyfriend...so she obviously wasnt a little kid.
    yeah they were about 18-20 years old, i talked to them walking up the 17th after that happened. she was very cute but a dingbat

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

He's baaaaaaaaaack

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

hrrm...nice story, but whoreshit unless the ball was still in motion when she picked it up... which you said it was 6 inches behind a tree, so it was at rest...in that case, she is an outside agency and the ball is replaced where it was at rest...are you really saying that with all the thousands of people following tiger on saturday of the open, there was no mention to him, his caddie or an official that the ball had been picked up?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    hrrm...nice story, but whoreshit unless the ball was still in motion when she picked it up... which you said it was 6 inches behind a tree, so it was at rest...in that case, she is an outside agency and the ball is replaced where it was at rest...are you really saying that with all the thousands of people following tiger on saturday of the open, there was no mention to him, his caddie or an official that the ball had been picked up?
    dude it happened

I'll find the newspaper quote on it from the following day

why would tiger or his caddy object and have it placed back behind the tree?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

How about a little more well known story at the 2000 us open at pebble on Saturday tiger was on 18 hitting his second on the par 5 and pulled a 3wood but steve Williams was imploring him to hit 2iron. Tiger told Stevie to stfu and hit the 3w. He asked Stevie later what the deal was and Stevie told him that the ball he was playing was the last ball in his bag. If he lost that one he would have been dq'd and ended up of course winning by the widest margin in history. Apparently tiger was putting balls in hotel the night before and never picked them up and put them back in the bag.

milwaukee mike

raydog I found the article

san diego union-tribune
    june 15, 2008 sunday page 4

"on 17, a girl picked up his golf ball when he hit it deep into the gallery on the right side near the tall eucalyptus tree"
    "he was given a free drop there"

so they did know about it and got a drop, sorry I forgot that part because I went up to the green

I assure you he did not drop it right behind the tree where she picked it up

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    How about a little more well known story at the 2000 us open at pebble on Saturday tiger was on 18 hitting his second on the par 5 and pulled a 3wood but steve Williams was imploring him to hit 2iron. Tiger told Stevie to stfu and hit the 3w. He asked Stevie later what the deal was and Stevie told him that the ball he was playing was the last ball in his bag. If he lost that one he would have been dq'd and ended up of course winning by the widest margin in history. Apparently tiger was putting balls in hotel the night before and never picked them up and put them back in the bag.
    Wow that's crazy. Is that real? He' could have been entirely DQ'd in the 3rd round because he forgot to take some extra balls? Seems like that's something the caddy should confirm before the round starts.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Wow that's crazy. Is that real? He' could have been entirely DQ'd in the 3rd round because he forgot to take some extra balls? Seems like that's something the caddy should confirm before the round starts.
    http://www.chron.com/sports/golf/art...lf-1615487.php

Unlike milwaukee Michael I don't make shit up Just busting balls Michael!

milwaukee mike

inthedrink I will bring that article to the bash and anyone can ask mrs milwaukee, I told her all about it that night at the hotel before it hit the papers

opie1988

inthedrink I will bring that article to the bash and anyone can ask mrs milwaukee, I told her all about it that night at the hotel before it hit the papers
    Fair enough. I will trust whatever Mrs.Milwaukee says.

Mike....please send her up to my suite around 11:00 pm Thurs night. Also, have her bring a clean towel and cab fair.

Looking forward to straightening this thing out, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Yeah but I bet you also told her you had a large rooster when you were first courting her. Proves nothing.

milwaukee mike

Fair enough. I will trust whatever Mrs.Milwaukee says.

Mike....please send her up to my suite around 11:00 pm Thurs night. Also, have her bring a clean towel and cab fair.

Looking forward to straightening this thing out, pal.
    I am more than willing to pay any dowry to take her off my hands
    she would lose more than that on the slots anyway

milwaukee mike

here's the article online for all you motherfukkers that claim I was lying

milwaukee mike
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave milwaukee mike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Replay on golf channel. Much better than watching shitty nba ecf considering I missed this live

raydog

both stories bad... cameras absolutely everywhere on those holes... when officials given the word of a drop, everything goes to the booth for confirmation and video...been there first hand and there is literally nothing missed by cameras on course ...especially in the majors and especially the back 9, where cams are double... i wasnt there walking beside you, mike, but i would feel quite comfortable betting against your side of this story...especially since there was little to nothing besides a local joint writing shit looking for publicity...

ith, he could have still gotten balls from either another player or someone else (any outside agency that gets them somewhere)...just has to be the same brand/type... extremely funny and overblown media reactions to a comment made by stevie that was taken too far by them and people who dont know the rules, like your typical weekend warrior (absolutely nothing wrong with that, btw)...interesting, about it....

hate to be the bearer of bad news to you both...hope you guys made some cash this weekend
    Last edited by raydog; 06-04-12 at 01:16 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think Tiger ties for most tour wins this year with Mayan and Dufner

milwaukee mike

both stories bad... cameras absolutely everywhere on those holes... when officials given the word of a drop, everything goes to the booth for confirmation and video...been there first hand and there is literally nothing missed by cameras on course ...especially in the majors and especially the back 9, where cams are double... i wasnt there walking beside you, mike, but i would feel quite comfortable betting against your side of this story...especially since there was little to nothing besides a local joint writing shit looking for publicity...

ith, he could have still gotten balls from either another player or someone else (any outside agency that gets them somewhere)...just has to be the same brand/type... extremely funny and overblown media reactions to a comment made by stevie that was taken too far by them and people who dont know the rules, like your typical weekend warrior (absolutely nothing wrong with that, btw)...interesting, about it....

hate to be the bearer of bad news to you both...hope you guys made some cash this weekend
    raydog my story was confirmed by the paper, and i assure you there were no cameras back in those trees

i don't need your "approval" to confirm what i saw with my own eyes and what was in the newspaper just because for some reason you think he would've had to put the ball back in a spot that no camera could see

please find me coverage of that tee shot, i can't find it anywhere online

the san diego newspaper was a "local joint writing shit looking for publicity"?? that was at the very bottom of their article, so i guess it's more believable to you that the newspaper lied about it (for some strange reason) and that i also lied about it (for some strange reason) than the fact that she actually did pick up the ball.

milwaukee mike

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...t-pebble-beach

the story about the 2000 us open was true except some details were off, and tiger wouldn't have been disqualified. strangely enough he could've bought more balls from the pro shop for a 2 shot penalty

opie1988

raydog my story was confirmed by the paper, and i assure you there were no cameras back in those trees

i don't need your "approval" to confirm what i saw with my own eyes and what was in the newspaper just because for some reason you think he would've had to put the ball back in a spot that no camera could see

please find me coverage of that tee shot, i can't find it anywhere online

the san diego newspaper was a "local joint writing shit looking for publicity"?? that was at the very bottom of their article, so i guess it's more believable to you that the newspaper lied about it (for some strange reason) and that i also lied about it (for some strange reason) than the fact that she actually did pick up the ball.
    Mikey-

Regardless of all this nonsense, I'm still going to need that one-on-one time with Mrs.Milwaukee.....ok, pal?

Thanks in advance.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

milwaukee mike

the more time i don't have to spend with mrs milwaukee the better

and she feels the same way

raydog

was never doubting the ball was picked up... with all the people around, i find it very hard to believe that it came to rest 6 inches behind a tree if he got a drop in a place where he had a swing...you just dont get those kind of mistakes on tour...and you definitely dont get them at an open...

i didnt say you needed any of my approval for anything, buddy...you told your side of the story...theres no hard feelings or any of that shit, i just tend to believe the tour before i believe what an individual remembers while being in the midst of who knows how many people crammed into one area...thats all, nothing personal whatsoever... what i will do this week is ask around if any of my caddie buddies staying with me have heard anything about it...the tour is quite gossipy ...

12 Last