konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

How bad did the Wilpons mess up a good team????

Even with Harvey out and Synderguaard Montero Black and Degrom rotting in the minors Mets have a great starting rotation. Montero is ready he should be in Butthole Colons spot. You wonder how they keep young live bull pen arms in the minors when we have tried Velverde and Fartsworth as the closer.
    Black is the guy we got for Buck and Bryd so he had some mlb innings and pitched better out of the pen then any Mets in spring training. He has 7 inn at Vegas 8 k's era 000 and they bat 125 vs him lol Degrom is 25 also pitching lights out at vegas era 157 21 k's in 23 inn both guys could liven up the pig pen BUT they rot because Wilpon and the crew don't know shit about baseball.
    When we got our free agents I went to Mets chat Hank Wilpon was taking question asked him what idiot pkd Grandy a 220 avg who whiffs 1/4 of his ab's and Is aging ....who took Chris Young an Why????? He hits 200 hasn't busted 230 in 5 years and why take butthole colon????? So we can pay him not to roid up because he is a 2 time loser?
    These Dumb fuks all they had to do was try the young guns out this year. Go out an get 2 solid 280 hitters or spend money on a star and get Ellsbury.
    Mets have a shot to win like Atanta did with the 4 young pitchers for years to bad the Wilpons are fukin stains

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Grandy took over for Jason Bay we now have to give him 15 a yr for 4 years (Curtis Bay)
    Young wow this was a complete joke the guy flat out cant hit lol
    Butthole Colon.....name says it all....I mean I like the way e pitches changing speeds hitting corners but he only hits 92 now and is 40

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Wilpons fuked us as hard as they fuked everyone in the Madoff Ponzi scheme
    How are these losers allowed to own a team when Pete Rose cant even walk on a field
    Last edited by konck; 04-24-14 at 12:55 AM.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Even with Harvey out and Synderguaard Montero Black and Degrom rotting in the minors Mets have a great starting rotation. Montero is ready he should be in Butthole Colons spot. You wonder how they keep young live bull pen arms in the minors when we have tried Velverde and Fartsworth as the closer.
    Black is the guy we got for Buck and Bryd so he had some mlb innings and pitched better out of the pen then any Mets in spring training. He has 7 inn at Vegas 8 k's era 000 and they bat 125 vs him lol Degrom is 25 also pitching lights out at vegas era 157 21 k's in 23 inn both guys could liven up the pig pen BUT they rot because Wilpon and the crew don't know shit about baseball.
    When we got our free agents I went to Mets chat Hank Wilpon was taking question asked him what idiot pkd Grandy a 220 avg who whiffs 1/4 of his ab's and Is aging ....who took Chris Young an Why????? He hits 200 hasn't busted 230 in 5 years and why take butthole colon????? So we can pay him not to roid up because he is a 2 time loser?
    These Dumb fuks all they had to do was try the young guns out this year. Go out an get 2 solid 280 hitters or spend money on a star and get Ellsbury.
    Mets have a shot to win like Atanta did with the 4 young pitchers for years to bad the Wilpons are fukin stains

They don't have a great starting rotation. It's average at best and you can make a case that it's the worst in the division because there's no true ace. At best I think you could say maybe it's as good as the Marlins but the Mets don't have anyone close to Fernandez, and even someone like Alvarez took a perfect game into the 8th this year already. If you think Black is going to save this bullpen you're nuts. The fact that you're comparing these pitchers to Maddux, Glavine, Smoltz, and Avery(?).......
    Last edited by Simon Gruber; 04-24-14 at 03:31 AM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    They don't have a great starting rotation. It's average at best and you can make a case that it's the worst in the division because there's no true ace. At best I think you could say maybe it's as good as the Marlins but the Mets don't have anyone close to Fernandez, and even someone like Alvarez took a perfect game into the 8th this year already. If you think Black is going to save this bullpen you're nuts. The fact that you're comparing these pitchers to Maddux, Glavine, Smoltz, and Avery(?).......
    You have no clue bud period .....hard to argue with a moron. The rotation right now is Gee Niese Mejia Wheeler and Butthole
    The Future rotation Is Harvey Montero Synderguaard Wheeler and who ever hangs on Between Gee Niese or Mejia. No Black cant save
    the pig pen but him Dice K an Degroom make it 100% better Do yourself a favor go watch your no future Marlins rot while dreaming that
    Geo Staton and Alvarez will see stardom .....they wont

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Mets will have the best rotation since atl

Simon Gruber

yeah, Stanton will never reach stardom. He only leads the league in RBIs hitting in a triple A lineup.

Simon Gruber

you're the type of person by the way, where if the Mets actually do trade for Stanton you'll be posting that he's the next Pujols

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mets have some decent pitching and young talent in the farms. If they get their ace back next year I think they can be a playoff team.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    yeah, Stanton will never reach stardom. He only leads the league in RBIs hitting in a triple A lineup.
    Oh I see he reached STARDOM in just 21 games and his 3 of 4 last years don't count 249 259 262 or the fact that he whiffs 30% of his abs 26 yrs old this yr hmmmmm maybe a Star before he is 30????? Face it pal he is an little above avg player on a bad team that's it

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Oh I see he reached STARDOM in just 21 games and his 3 of 4 last years don't count 249 259 262 or the fact that he whiffs 30% of his abs 26 yrs old this yr hmmmmm maybe a Star before he is 30????? Face it pal he is an little above avg player on a bad team that's it
    what brand of meth do u smoke? i would like to try a taste. baby blue?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
    what brand of meth do u smoke? i would like to try a taste. baby blue?
    Maybe if you didn't take drugs you could read the post for what it is worth
    he is an little above avg player on a bad team that's it......that's what the numbers show crack pipe

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

im a mets fan, and the mets move for granderson was necessary. he is im a deep slump and the mets as a whole cant hit at home. but when he gets hot and starts hitting lie the proven hitter he is everyone will ride his dick. its stupid to call him a next jason bay without even a month passing. colon they brought to be an innings eater, not the savior for the team. theres only three pitchers that are locked for next year rotation- harvey, wheeler and synderguard (if mejia can stay healthy he will be here). i have a feeling that if gee or niese keep pitching good and have breakout years the mets might try to trade him once the value is high. and dont count out the possibilty of wheeler for a big bat. wheeler needs to improve though.

BUT GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS: THE METS IN 2015 WILL CONTEND FOR THE DIVISION, NOT THE WILD CARD. THE DIVISION. IDK IF IT WILL BE THIS OFFSEASON THAT THEY TRADE OR SIGN A BIG BAT. BUT TRUST ME AFTER THIS YEAR THE WAITING IS OVER US METS FAN.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

this thread is full of fail.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    im a mets fan, and the mets move for granderson was necessary. he is im a deep slump and the mets as a whole cant hit at home. but when he gets hot and starts hitting lie the proven hitter he is everyone will ride his dick. its stupid to call him a next jason bay without even a month passing. colon they brought to be an innings eater, not the savior for the team. theres only three pitchers that are locked for next year rotation- harvey, wheeler and synderguard (if mejia can stay healthy he will be here). i have a feeling that if gee or niese keep pitching good and have breakout years the mets might try to trade him once the value is high. and dont count out the possibilty of wheeler for a big bat. wheeler needs to improve though.

BUT GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS: THE METS IN 2015 WILL CONTEND FOR THE DIVISION, NOT THE WILD CARD. THE DIVISION. IDK IF IT WILL BE THIS OFFSEASON THAT THEY TRADE OR SIGN A BIG BAT. BUT TRUST ME AFTER THIS YEAR THE WAITING IS OVER US METS FAN.
    I'm a MEts fan. They suck.
    Mejia is the ONLY arm on this current team with potential. Him and Harvey are going to be the best 1-2 punch if MLB next year if they are both healthy.

Granderson is definitely Jason Bay part 2.
    Just another shitty Yankee and an overrated joke.
    Always been a non-contact hitter.
    Hits an occasional HR, big deal.
    Should be getting about 5 mill a year.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I'm a MEts fan. They suck.
    Mejia is the ONLY arm on this current team with potential. Him and Harvey are going to be the best 1-2 punch if MLB next year if they are both healthy.

Granderson is definitely Jason Bay part 2.
    Just another shitty Yankee and an overrated joke.
    Always been a non-contact hitter.
    Hits an occasional HR, big deal.
    Should be getting about 5 mill a year.
    yes they suck, big time.
    but the future is bright , and the only thing im waiting for is to see if syndeguard can be matt harvey part-2. i hope he lives up to the hype. wheeler is a sub-part3-4 pitcher. and cant argue about mejia. hes been great early lest hope he keeps it up

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Lucas Duda showed some pretty nice power last night.

i don't think the Mets are "that" bad

Certainly need to improve the bullpen and add some hitters but they have some nice pieces.