InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    THOR I DONT LIKE TO BRAG ABOUT MY PAST AND HOW I HIT THAT HOMERUN OFF A HALL OF FAME PITCHER.I STILL SAY THE SCOUTS WERE LOOKING AT THE WRONG PLAYER THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCOUTING ME NOT J.C.

BOYS GUESS THE HALL OF FAMER WHO I HIT THE HOMERUN OFF IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WIN 100 betpoints COURTESY OF SBR JOHN

BOYS I WILL GIVE YOU A HINT HIS INITIALS ARE J C AND HES A DAGO
    Jsteve Carlton?

did anyone really believe this fukkin moron?

always knew "thor" was an imbecile

professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

your just a certified hater, its called hard work. joey bats is a beast

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Riiiiiiight..the ole front leg lift turns a mediocre player...13 HR's in a season...to 54 the next....Riiiight.....horse crap...just like Ryan Braun...eventually what's done in the dark will eventually come to the light
    You're a moron. Watch the piece on him on TV like I did.....it was on Sports Center. I am going by what they showed on television.

Anyone who has ever swung a bat and played real baseball before will tell you shaving a few milliseconds off a swing can make a world of difference. Baseball hitting is 99% concentration and timing. You don't have to be "jacked" to hit a ball out of the park if you have the first two down pact.
    Last edited by NYSportsGuy210; 04-16-14 at 11:42 PM.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

NYSPORTSGUY THEY SAY THE NUMBERS DONT LIE AND IF YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT JOSE BAUTISTA GOT BETTER WITH AGE THATS FINE BUT NOT TO MANY PLAYERS EVER HAVE WITHOUT STEROIDS.THIS FACT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN

HE HAS PLAYED FOR 5 TEAMS MOST YEARS BATTING UNDER 200 HE WAS ABOUT TO BE OUT OF BASEBALL THATS HOW BAD HE WAS THEN HE FOUND THE MAGIC DRUG AND MADE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

NYSPORTSGUY EXPLAIN THIS FROM WWW.BASEBALLREFERENCE.COM

FROM 2004 TO 2009 HE HIT A TOTAL OF 63 HOMERUNS AND HAD ABOUT 140 RBI'S

THE MYSTERIOUSLY IN 2010 HE HIT 54 HOMERUNS ALMOST HIS CAREER TOTAL IN 1 YEAR AND HAD 124 RBI'S ALMOST MATCHING HIS CAREER HIGH IN 1 YEAR AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE HE FOUND HIS SWING 4 TEAMS GAVE UP ON THIS STEROID FREAK THEN HE FOUND STEROIDS IN 2010 AND NOW HE IS ONE OF THE FEW PLAYERS STILL HITTING HOMERUNS GEEZ I WONDER IF HIS FREQUENT TRIPS TO THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ARE TO VISIT FAMILY OR DOCTORS

WHAT THE F UCK THIS IS THE MOST OBVIOUS STEROID FREAK OF ANYBODY HE WENT FROM BEING ON THE VERGE OF BEING OUT OF BASEBALL TO THE HOMERUN KING OVERNIGHT AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE HE FOUND HIS SWING AMAZING HOW DOMINICAN PLAYERS FIND THERE SWINGS WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE OUT OF BASEBALL BECAUSE THEY LOST THERE PLAYING ABILITIES

GO TO BASEBALL REFERENCE AND LOOK AT JOSE BAUTISTA LIFETIME STATS AND THERES NO DOUBT THIS GUY USED STEROIDS

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

NOBODY REMEMBERS THE HALL OF FAMER WHO I HIT THE HOMERUN OFF IN HIGH SCHOOL

THE AWNSER IS JIM CORSI

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

NYSPORTSGUY THEY SAY THE NUMBERS DONT LIE

HE HAS PLAYED FOR 5 TEAMS MOST YEARS BATTING UNDER 200 HE WAS ABOUT TO BE OUT OF BASEBALL THATS HOW BAD HE WAS THEN HE FOUND THE MAGIC DRUG AND MADE MILLIONS

This is absolutely incorrect.

He did play for five teams his first six seasons from 2004-2009. Your statement "most years batting under .200 is completely off. In the six years you are referring to he batted under .200 just one season out of six and that was only because he played 11 games that entire year. Every other year he played over 100 games and hit over .200

2004 played 105 games average over .200
    2005 played 11 games average of .143 entire season he went 4/28 with 3 walks
    2006 played 117 games average over .200
    2007 played 142 games average over .200
    2008 played 128 games average over .200
    2009 played 113 games average over .200

Another glaring omission about his batting average you missed Is he walks 1/7.5 AB for his career which is extraordinary. That adds a full .125 to his on base pct every single year.
    Last edited by James D; 04-17-14 at 05:34 AM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

THE AWNSER IS JIM CORSI
    which hall of fame does he belong to

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

FROM 2004 TO 2009 HE HIT A TOTAL OF 63 HOMERUNS AND HAD ABOUT 140 RBI'S

THE MYSTERIOUSLY IN 2010 HE HIT 54 HOMERUNS ALMOST HIS CAREER TOTAL IN 1 YEAR AND HAD 124 RBI'S ALMOST MATCHING HIS CAREER HIGH IN 1 YEAR AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE HE FOUND HIS SWING
    2004----96 PA 0 hrs. (Rookie)
    2005----31 PA 0 hrs
    2006---469 PA 16 hrs
    2007---614 PA 15 hrs
    2008---424 PA 15 hrs
    2009---404 PA 13 hrs
    2010---693 PA 54 hrs---12.83. This stat is home run every PLATE APPEARANCE. Includes walks
    2011---655 PA 43 hrs---15.23
    2012---399 PA 27 hrs---14.77
    2013---528 PA 28 hrs---18.85
    2014--- 61 PA 5 hrs---12.2

Since 2010 the year he hit 54 he earns a walk 16.3% of the time. An incredible every six at bats. That is also a huge part of his power surge. He does not give in to pitchers. 2010 was his break out year for sure but he has not dropped off in stats at all like lots of the steroid boys. He is not even close or the worst example of a single season steroid pumped stat sheet. His results after the fact are too strong

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

WHY DONT YOU POST HIS HOMERUNS IN THOSE YEARS AND RBI'S HE WAS ABOUT TO BE OUT OF THE LEUGUE PLAYING FOR HIS 5TH TEAM IN 8 YEARS NOBODY WANTED THIS BUM THEN TORONTO SIGNED HIM AND HE MYSTERIOUSLY BECAME A HALL OF FAMER CAN YOU SAY STEROIDS LETS FACE IT IF YOU WANT TO PASS THE STEROID TEST YOU STILL CAN LOOK AT DAVID ORTIZ AND RYAN BRAUN AS RECENT EXAMPLES NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF BASEBALL HAS EVER GOTTEN BETTER AFTER 35 YEARS OLD EXCEPT FOR ORTIZ AND BONDS I GUESS WE CAN ADD BAUTISTA TO THIS LIST

DOMINICAN PLAYER GETTING BETTER WITH AGE WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

JOSE BAUTISTA GOT ON THE JUICE TO STAY IN BASEBALL JUST LOOK AT HIS CAREER STATS THEY DONT LIE

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Jsteve Carlton?

I am surprised u didn't write this post in caps. It seems to be ur shtick to copy guys writing styles like a clown, but sometimes i even get them wrong once in awhile.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 04-17-14 at 02:21 PM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I am surprised u didn't write this post in caps. It seems to be ur shtick to copy guys writing styles like a clown, but sometimes i even get them wrong once in awhile.
    I'll do that next time just to get under your skin which isn't very difficult since your such a simple person

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Jsteve Carlton?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I agree with what Jim is saying. Bautista is another athlete who turned amazing night/day. Guy swung the bat with so much confidence and power. All you people who bash in this thread have never been on juice and/or have never trained. I knew this kid in softball league... yes he uses shaved bats because he is a dik head... but also he was starting to juice to be cool. I said bro... you can't just stick a needle in you without training/lifting weights. Are you that dumb? He didn't even know how to take roids.

Bottom line is... I've said this in a thread before... and I'll say it again... when we had Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds, And Mark McGwire in that one season of baseball hitting bombs left and right... I said holy fuk!!! How the hell are they doing this??? I remember not even caring to work at my job... and I'm like I gotta be near a TV... Sosa has a day game... someone turn on WGN!! Can't wait to see him bat. I remember the excitement everywhere... people talking... like a new love for the game. Then all of a sudden... the truth came out. The love for the game vanished... and the questioning came into play. It is UNHUMAN to hit the ball as hard as they were hitting it... the timing... the accuracy... when you are on any form of steroid... your concentration is actually better... your timing is quicker... you are literally in an entirely new world on your own planet. No one can bring you or take you down. The only way for you fools to understand is to juice for 2-3 months... hop in a batting cage every single day... hit about 100 balls a pop (at least). Then tell me how quick, accurate, and energetic you are. It would blow your mind.

The reason why no one does it clean anymore... we are all pussies!!! We don't know what hard work is anymore. And we know the dude sitting right beside us is cheating!!! So, that's why we cheat! If he's doing it... I'm doing it. It's human nature.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Beanclownjim is dumber than a box of rocks and also a scumbag

Bean clown tell us more fake stories about youwager you dumb piece of shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

THE AWNSER IS JIM CORSI
    You must mean the Newton, Mass. hall of fame

BTJ, what was it, a fastball, changeup, curve?

CF bomb, curling fly to left, oppo field line drive?

Tell us more

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Corsi pitched for and graduated from Saint Leo University in 1983, a Division II school in the Sunshine State Conference. He was inducted into the Saint Leo Sports Hall of Fame in 2003.[4]
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave TheCentaur 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Robber

WHY DONT YOU POST HIS HOMERUNS IN THOSE YEARS AND RBI'S HE WAS ABOUT TO BE OUT OF THE LEUGUE PLAYING FOR HIS 5TH TEAM IN 8 YEARS NOBODY WANTED THIS BUM THEN TORONTO SIGNED HIM AND HE MYSTERIOUSLY BECAME A HALL OF FAMER CAN YOU SAY STEROIDS LETS FACE IT IF YOU WANT TO PASS THE STEROID TEST YOU STILL CAN LOOK AT DAVID ORTIZ AND RYAN BRAUN AS RECENT EXAMPLES NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF BASEBALL HAS EVER GOTTEN BETTER AFTER 35 YEARS OLD EXCEPT FOR ORTIZ AND BONDS I GUESS WE CAN ADD BAUTISTA TO THIS LIST

DOMINICAN PLAYER GETTING BETTER WITH AGE WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

JOSE BAUTISTA GOT ON THE JUICE TO STAY IN BASEBALL JUST LOOK AT HIS CAREER STATS THEY DONT LIE

But you lie. All the time. Inbred dipshit retard.

Bautista is 33 and his breakout was at age 29 not age 35

Can you even tie your own shoes? Idiot.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Hard to refute the notion of Baustista being on the juice...but Cito Gaston who is essentially a life time hitting coach, was one of the main reasons why Joey was able to improve his performance at the play....Cito almost coached John Olerud to 400 season...some several years back....so we should keep this in mind...but yes..Joey also had a little bit of help from his friends..lol

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Corsi pitched for and graduated from Saint Leo University in 1983, a Division II school in the Sunshine State Conference. He was inducted into the Saint Leo Sports Hall of Fame in 2003.[4]

awesome!!

lol

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

IN 1979 MY SENIOR YEAR IN HIGHSCHOOL I HIT A HOMERUN OFF HALL OF FAMER JIM CORSI I STILL THINK THE SCOUTS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCOUTING ME NOT JIM CORSI

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Bautista put in hard work and dedication to get better. Worked and fixed his swing and got physically stronger. No juice here just a stud hitter.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what about crush davis ?

who cares if they are on steroids?

i wish they would all get back on roids so we could see some home runs again.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Bautista put in hard work and dedication to get better. Worked and fixed his swing and got physically stronger. No juice here just a stud hitter.
    For the other 1199 active players in Major League Baseball... they aren't dedicated in being better? They don't put in time to fix their swings?

Think about it.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    For the other 1199 active players in Major League Baseball... they aren't dedicated in being better? They don't put in time to fix their swings?

Think about it.
    No sense in trying to change their minds they're a lot of hopeless optimists.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

DOMINICAN PLAYERS HAVE A HISTORY OF ABUSING STEROIDS JOSE BAUTISTA WAS ON HIS WAY OUT OF BASEBALL HIS NUMBERS SUCKED SO HE TALKED TO OTHER DOMINICANS AND BANG HE FOUND THE ROIDS.

IF JOSE BAUTISTA DIDN'T FIND STEROIDS HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ROLLING DOMINICAN WRAPPED CIGARS

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Your wife is on steroids jeem,

tell that ugly cuntbag to shave.
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave boeing power 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Robber

IN 1979 MY SENIOR YEAR IN HIGHSCHOOL I HIT A HOMERUN OFF HALL OF FAMER JIM CORSI I STILL THINK THE SCOUTS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCOUTING ME NOT JIM CORSI
    You didn't homer off Jim Corsi and Jim Corsi is not a hall of famer you incomparable moron

Go beg your hairy wife for allowance again

Robber

DOMINICAN PLAYERS HAVE A HISTORY OF ABUSING STEROIDS JOSE BAUTISTA WAS ON HIS WAY OUT OF BASEBALL HIS NUMBERS SUCKED SO HE TALKED TO OTHER DOMINICANS AND BANG HE FOUND THE ROIDS.

IF JOSE BAUTISTA DIDN'T FIND STEROIDS HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ROLLING DOMINICAN WRAPPED CIGARS
    If beanclownjim didn't marry a hairy gorilla with money, he'd be giving handjobs in an alleyway somewhere

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

BOYS WE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT GUYS TAKING STEROIDS IN BASEBALL BUT NO OTHER CASE CAN BE AS OBVIOS AS JOSE BAUTISTA OF THE TORONTO BLUE JAYS IF YOU EVER LOOK AT HIS NUMBERS ITS SCARY HOW BAD OF A BASEBALL PLAYER HE REALLY IS HE HAD 2 GOOD YEARS AND THEY HAD TO BE STEROID ASSISTED.

HE HAS PLAYED 11 SEASON IN 2010 HE HIT 54 HOMERUNS AND 2011 HE HIT 47 BESIDES THOSE TWO YEARS I THINK HE AVERAGES ABOUT 8 HOMERUNS A YEAR FOR HIS 11 YEAR CAREER.THIS GUY IS THE MOST OBVIOUS STEROID FREAK EVER WITHOUT STEROIDS JOSE BAUTISTA WOULD HAVE BEEN LONG OUT OF BASEBALL.

SOMEBODY HAS TO PULL UP HIS STATS YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW BAD THIS GUYS CAREER WAS UNTIL THE 2010 SEASON HE HAS FOUND THE MAGIC MEDICINE

WE NEED JOSE BAUTISTAS LIFETIME STATS IT JUST EXPOSES HOW MUCH OF A FRAUD THIS GUY REALLY IS HE IS THE WORST CASE OF STEROIDS RUINING THE GAME.HIS LIFETIME STATS DONT LIE
    How long did you take to write this...time is miney

First 12