TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    And WTF is your problem with Canadians?
    I don't have a problem with Canadians. I have a problem with Canadians preaching to a guy who lives in the southern US about black/white race relations

I know, I know there are minorities in the big cities in Canada. I don't preach to Canadians when they look down on Quebecois or make fun of eskimos though

Also, people are questioning why I notice there are an abnormal amount of blacks in Red Lobster. It isn't an isolated occurrence, it's a pattern (every time I have been) and I like to find out the underlying causes of patterns
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 04-14-14 at 11:35 PM.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Is smitty really black? I think he is pretending just to impress us. I mean who wouldn't want to say you know smitty the black poster, yea, he's my friend at sbr.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Is smitty really black? I think he is pretending just to impress us. I mean who wouldn't want to say you know smitty the black poster, yea, he's my friend at sbr.
    The language in his post gave it away. No scent of the motherland in him

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    On a forum about illegal activities for the most part

My thread asking our fellow black posters why Red Lobster is popular in the black community has been deleted

I think we all know the mod who is on a PC crusade

We have to tiptoe around so many places these days, shouldn't have to on a gambling forum

Nominate this if u agree, and let's figure out how to put a stop to him/HER

This happened to me last week, my post got deleted then I was banned for a day for "bashing" a mod even though I did nothing of the sort. Simply re-posted the exact same things I've said about shari that have been deduced from her political logic before except another mod read it and banned me for bashing. Then, of course, later than day shari made her post about the racial comments putting her in the clear retroactively.

It all started in the thread about the white guy who hit the lil black ****** who ran in front of his car. I said the fatherless got what he deserved, which according to physics he did because he ran in front of a car, but turns out its because people are complaining.

And don't worry, I put those ****** there. Gotcha

O I can't forget the threat of "life time ban" I got from the mod through email, that truly made me laugh. Lakerboy would be proud of these mods since he loves nazi's so much.
    Last edited by brooks85; 04-14-14 at 11:50 PM.

brooks85

According to Shari via pm, if I were to complain about your handle BGBG: Big *****, Big Gun you would be forced to change it.

I, of course, told her never because I am a real American in every sense, I don't pretend to be one like most.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Interesting.

I did not know that.

No worries though as I'm sure everyone here is a fan of omar little.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Last edited by GUMMO77; 04-15-14 at 02:40 AM.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

The battle for freedom of speech on SBR.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

On a forum about illegal activities for the most part

My thread asking our fellow black posters why Red Lobster is popular in the black community has been deleted

I think we all know the mod who is on a PC crusade

We have to tiptoe around so many places these days, shouldn't have to on a gambling forum

Nominate this if u agree, and let's figure out how to put a stop to him/HER
    I appreciate you thinking of me but you'll need to guess again as to who deleted your thread. I'm never even around the forum that time of day

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I appreciate you thinking of me but you'll need to guess again as to who deleted your thread. I'm never even around the forum that time of day
    Shari, are we to understand that there is a rogue mod going around deleting threads without explanation. Do you think this is ilumimati related? Could this have anything to do with the blood moon?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, and bostonboss

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

stay out of canada yankee

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    stay out of canada yankee
    Why would a yankee want to go somewhere with a lower standard of living?

However, for people without cash, their healthcare will be just as shitty as yours before long.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    The language in his post gave it away. No scent of the motherland in him
    agree but he did say he got in them draws though Two!!!!!!!!!!!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Blacks think Red Lobster is good seafood.
    They are cheap and always looking to pay less than market value so Red Lobster is perfect.
    Every fukn thing there was previously frozen and tastes like shit.

Feel bad for the servers @ Red Lobster cause you know they are not leaving any decent tips.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Shari, are we to understand that there is a rogue mod going around deleting threads without explanation. Do you think this is ilumimati related? Could this have anything to do with the blood moon?
    haha we spent an hour outside tonight looking for that damn moon... too cloudy here though tonight.

Seriously though, if this thread was made soon after his/HER original thread was deleted, I suspect it wasn't a mod who deleted it at all. Some of these folks need to check themselves and remember mods are merely enforcing policies told to them by Admin. I very very very rarely delete threads unless it's full of spam or garble. I'll even waste my time changing words to *** so a poster's precious thread is saved even though I know they're trying to f with the filters but I try to help them not get deleted on here when the bigwigs show up. If I DO delete a stupid ass thread though, you get a PM from me and you'll have me right up in your inevitable whiny thread explaining why. Nothing has changed in 4 years. Seriously some of the people in here are acting brand new.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

They do a decent job. nothing wrong with a little reining in now and again.

Let's all cool our jets, go outside, and hug the first black person that walks past you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

And WTF is your problem with Canadians?
    You were more than happy to be one when it came to SBR Poker.
    Great post. Seems like everyone forgot this nugget.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nino I don't see your name on the Board of Directors list or the shareholders list I will give you four warnings that if this behavior continues I will make it very difficult on you

Nino your friend of bigday that's the only reason I'm not ripping your head off

You have reason to be concerned here although bigday told me to back off you

TheCentaur

Couple of things i would like to address:

I understand the constitutional right of free speech does not apply to an internet forum, but since it is in the constitution it stands to reason it is a noble, beneficial part of a society and would seem to be something to strive for in all parts of society. Yes I know the right to bear arms is also in the constitution and you can't take guns everywhere but no one is getting killed by free speech

Shari I don't know when the thread was deleted, I just decided to look it up recently to see if any black posters answered and it was nowhere to be found

I also find it funny a Canadian telling me to stay out of Canada. I think about half the population of Ontario and New Brunswick are in my area right now and I think many of them bring one pair of underwear and one $100 bill, never changing either one. I keeed, I keeed

Posters Broadway6 and Jayvegas once again bring up this bs saying I was happy to be classified as a Canadian in poker. I was happy and entertained by all the bellyaching and outrage about it considering it was for a micro prize freeroll, but I didn't claim I was Canadian when asked and thanked staff for the update when they correctly classified me in USA.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

If it's in the constitution it stands to reason it is noble

How so?

I do not like the rationale behind that statement.

Centaur elaborate.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Let's all cool our jets, go outside, and hug the first black person that walks past you.
    this is a dangerous experiment you are asking of people. gl.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

If it's in the constitution it stands to reason it is noble
    You goddam right it does!

Don't bring your hippie, libtard bullshit around here, stealthy.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave opie1988 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

retard gave opie1988 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, and retard

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

BeanpoleJim deleted that thread

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

I didn't know that Red Lobster sewed up the black dollar - good for them. And they must be doing something right if they have repeat customers.

Why are so many people on this board all rough and tumble and ready to let it fly until the subject of race comes up - that's when an ingrained reflex kicks in, something learned.

Prior to the 80s "political correctness", as a concept, did not exist. Race could be acknowledged, discussed even, and then promptly let go of as a subject - it wasn't that big a deal.

Those days, sadly, are over. And not by coincidence.

And btw, Mayan - what else do you want, people's Social Security numbers so you run some kind of identity theft/insurance scam? Get a job, you clown.
    Last edited by ByeShea; 04-15-14 at 04:31 PM.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

I just want to say penetrate.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    I just want to say penetrate.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I thought black poster thread was clean

no need to take it down

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

ninjas gotta eat

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    ninjas gotta eat
    ....and vape.

We gucci mane.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

The mods were tired of getting feces thrown at them from the chimps reporting posts

Last edited by retard; 04-15-14 at 09:55 PM.

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Life is too short to spend your time hating on other races.
    this.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

Why would a yankee want to go somewhere with a lower standard of living?

However, for people without cash, their healthcare will be just as shitty as yours before long.
    Did you really just post that?
    Couple of things i would like to address:

I understand the constitutional right of free speech does not apply to an internet forum, but since it is in the constitution it stands to reason it is a noble, beneficial part of a society and would seem to be something to strive for in all parts of society. Yes I know the right to bear arms is also in the constitution and you can't take guns everywhere but no one is getting killed by free speech

Shari I don't know when the thread was deleted, I just decided to look it up recently to see if any black posters answered and it was nowhere to be found

I also find it funny a Canadian telling me to stay out of Canada. I think about half the population of Ontario and New Brunswick are in my area right now and I think many of them bring one pair of underwear and one $100 bill, never changing either one. I keeed, I keeed

Posters Broadway6 and Jayvegas once again bring up this bs saying I was happy to be classified as a Canadian in poker. I was happy and entertained by all the bellyaching and outrage about it considering it was for a micro prize freeroll, but I didn't claim I was Canadian when asked and thanked staff for the update when they correctly classified me in USA.

I don't think it was a as simple as that. I'm just fukkin with ya anyway Centy. I don't care that you're a biggot, just having fun with ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

I didn't know that Red Lobster sewed up the black dollar - good for them. And they must be doing something right if they have repeat customers.

Why are so many people on this board all rough and tumble and ready to let it fly until the subject of race comes up - that's when an ingrained reflex kicks in, something learned.

Prior to the 80s "political correctness", as a concept, did not exist. Race could be acknowledged, discussed even, and then promptly let go of as a subject - it wasn't that big a deal.

Those days, sadly, are over. And not by coincidence.

And btw, Mayan - what else do you want, people's Social Security numbers so you run some kind of identity theft/insurance scam? Get a job, you clown.
    Problem is, sometimes red necks don't understand the difference between acknowledging race & displaying their bigotry.

brooks85

Did you really just post that?
    [/B]
    I don't think it was a as simple as that. I'm just fukkin with ya anyway Centy. I don't care that you're a biggot, just having fun with ya!

Problem is, sometimes red necks don't understand the difference between acknowledging race & displaying their bigotry.
    What, do stats upset you?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I didn't see any stats in your post.
    I also don't argue with retards.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

brooks85

I didn't see any stats in your post.
    I also don't argue with retards.
    Well, for intelligent people they already know the stats. Join the ranks, google isn't far away. I'd love to see if you could even find them or what to search for. Highly unlikely but good luck. And, there is no argument because again, there are stats.

First 123 Last