Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

One must understand that the unelected and illegitimate Kiev government sent their goon squad to overthrow the legitimate and elected government in the Autonomous Crimean Region, that mostly populated by Russians and that was part of USSR just 60 years ago. These fascists from Kiev tried to inflict their will by brute force, but failed. Local Crimean forces ousted them and sent them packing. ... Shortly thereafter, the Russian flag went up over the region.

I'm hearing reports that similar moves are being made throughout all the 10 eastern regions as Kiev has stoked irreversible secessionist fervor.

Russia has issued a blunt warning to the fascists in Kiev that there will be Nuremberg style trials waiting for them should they make a move of force against these citizens...and gallows will be raised.

The Ukrainian army is in disarray, as soldiers have no loyalty to fight for this illegitimate government. There is no popular local support either as none of the Ukrainian families want their sons to die for this worthless cause.

By the end of this conflict, the Ukraine could loose up to half its territory.

If you disagree about Crimea, ask yourself what the US gov would do if the Cuban's wanted the US military off their island. Does anyone really think that the US would give up Guantanamo to the Cubans?

Before we get carried away, ask yourself what would the U.S. do if a regime change (sympathetic to North Korea) took place in Seoul, South Korea all of sudden. You don't think the U.S. might send in troops to protect their military interests in South Korea?

So far Putin is only doing what the U.S. would do to protect military bases and personnel.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darkhat, and Mitchell88

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rocket what side would you choose??

I mean if we go to war with Russia??

Are you in the Army there?? I have no idea how it works, I thought you in the Army no matter what even if a civilian

Rocket if there is a war and your in Russia do you have to go??

Rocket no fukkin lie..if you post a Pic of you in the Red Army Russian Gear I have no idea how I do not give you poster of the month

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

JJ, I think you already know the answer on what I would do.

jjgold

Rocket give us an angle How this affects currencies and or commodities

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rocket give us an angle How this affects currencies and or commodities
    if you're talking about Ukrainian currency, that you're late to the party- it's been losing value for quiet sometime now
    natural gas might be an interesting play here, but let's first see how the next few weeks play out in that region

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    One must understand that the unelected and illegitimate Kiev government sent their goon squad to overthrow the legitimate and elected government in the Autonomous Crimean Region, that mostly populated by Russians and that was part of USSR just 60 years ago. These fascists from Kiev tried to inflict their will by brute force, but failed. Local Crimean forces ousted them and sent them packing. ... Shortly thereafter, the Russian flag went up over the region.

I'm hearing reports that similar moves are being made throughout all the 10 eastern regions as Kiev has stoked irreversible secessionist fervor.

Russia has issued a blunt warning to the fascists in Kiev that there will be Nuremberg style trials waiting for them should they make a move of force against these citizens...and gallows will be raised.

The Ukrainian army is in disarray, as soldiers have no loyalty to fight for this illegitimate government. There is no popular local support either as none of the Ukrainian families want their sons to die for this worthless cause.

By the end of this conflict, the Ukraine could loose up to half its territory.

If you disagree about Crimea, ask yourself what the US gov would do if the Cuban's wanted the US military off their island. Does anyone really think that the US would give up Guantanamo to the Cubans?

Before we get carried away, ask yourself what would the U.S. do if a regime change (sympathetic to North Korea) took place in Seoul, South Korea all of sudden. You don't think the U.S. might send in troops to protect their military interests in South Korea?

So far Putin is only doing what the U.S. would do to protect military bases and personnel.

Just because America is no different than Russia doesn't make it acceptable behavior.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Plz we aren't going back to war any time soon. Best thing possible.

i like how some pin it on Obama for being a pussy our soldiers are tired of war. Our soldiers families are tired of war. Americans by and large are fatigued of war and we electd Obama as our president, this is one reason why, he's not likely going to war. Our foreign affairs 100x better today than before. Guess to some simpleton minds, this makes us week.

My advice, give up your old conservative ideals and start thinking like it's actually the 21st century. Times have changed as have politics. Your fathers and grandfathers party is dead. Not only white men have a vote now. America will soon be 3/4 urban.

Can't believe guys still think it's important to "speak softly but carry a big stick". Fukking cavemen in here.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."

- Thomas Jefferson.

What more is there to say, Kraken? It's amazing how a progressive votes to give more and more power to fewer and fewer people while thinking the middle class is being saved. Kraken, your beliefs nuked the middle class - if you're not rich nowadays, you're sh*t.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

If men were angels, no government would be necessary.

James Madison

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

James Madison
    "STFU AND SQUAT!!!"

-King Mayan.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

"STFU AND SQUAT!!!"

-King Mayan.
    King Mayonaise is a true inspiration to all the lil vatos around the world.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Here is who's behind this "new" so called government in Ukraine (same people that trained Tzarnaev brothers for Boston Marathon tragedy, same people who bombed Russia's subway stations and airports to kill women and children):

A leader of the Ukrainian radical group Pravy Sektor (Right Sector), Dmitry Yarosh, has called on Russia’s most wanted terrorist Doku Umarov to act against Russia in an address posted on Right Sector’s page in VKontakte social network.
    The statement points out that “many Ukrainians with arms in the hands” supported Chechen militants in their fight against Russians and “it is time to support Ukraine now.”
    The message, signed “leader of Right Sector Dmitry Yarosh” then calls on Umarov “to activate his fight” and “take a unique chance to win” over Russia.
    Yarosh, who is a self-proclaimed deputy secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, leads the far-right militant Right Sector group. He used to be a leader of radical nationalist group Trident, which became the core of Right Sector.
    The radical leader has been consistently anti-Russian in his statements, calling for the destruction and division of the “Moscow Empire” and openly supporting Chechen militants and Georgian aggression. Yarosh believes Russia is Ukraine’s “eternal foe” and has said that war between the two countries is “inevitable.”
    At the same time, the Right Sector leader said Ukraine should be “careful” with its future EU membership, as the “bureaucratic monster of Brussels” is “doing everything to bring to naught the national identity” of EU member countries.
    Yarosh’s outrageous plea to terrorist Doku Umarov exhibits the “guts of the so-called new Ukrainian authorities,” Chairman of the Presidium of the Russian Congress of Peoples of the Caucasus told Itar-Tass.
    “Extremists, nationalists of all stripes, flooded the peaceful republic threatening it with chaos and violence,” Aliy Totorkulov said.

Even the fact of Yarosh’s address, whose “hands are stained with blood” shows that the Ukraine’s extreme right “Maidan sponsors” and the forces supporting the instability in Caucasus come from a “single-center” of extremism, Totorkulov stressed.

“We strongly support the deployment of Russian troops to resolve the situation in Crimea as well as provide assistance to other Ukrainian regions, where the population rejects nationalism and asks [Russia] for help and protection.”

During the recent riots in Ukraine, Yarosh rejected any negotiations with the Ukrainian government, calling on his supporters to defy the truces and agreements of the government and the opposition.
    Right Sector has been referred to as the most active, the most radical and the best organized group in the Ukrainian unrest. Well-equipped masked rioters from Right Sector often used clubs, petrol bombs and firearms against the Ukrainian police. Some notorious members of the radical movement have continued to use rifles and pistols to intimidate local authorities, which they believe should be “afraid” of the people.
    Although the violent acts of the group have been well-documented by media and placed on YouTube, Western powers have largely ignored its actions and persisted with describing the protests in Ukraine as “peaceful.” After meeting with Ukrainian protesters, including Right Sector members, in late January, Western representatives went as far as saying that they were “convinced that these people posed no threat.”
    The Russian Foreign Ministry’s commissioner for human rights Konstantin Dolgov said that Moscow awaits the West’s reaction to Yarosh’s appeal to Umarov.
    “The Ukrainian neo-fascist Yarosh has appealed to terrorist Umarov,” Dolgov wrote on Twitter. “Does the West place their stake on such Ukrainian ‘democrats’? Will they react to this?”
    Umarov, who commanded groups of militants in both Chechen wars and organized several large terror acts, is the most wanted terrorist in Russia. Umarov has claimed responsibility for several attacks on Russian civilians, including the 2010 Moscow Metro bombings and the 2011 Domodedovo International Airport bombing, which killed dozens of people and injured hundreds.
    In March 2011, Umarov was put on the UN Security Council’s Al-Qaeda and Taliban Sanctions Committee list of individuals. The US government has also announced a $5 million reward for information leading to the terrorist leader’s capture.
    The self-proclaimed ‘Emir of the Caucasus Emirate’ routinely recorded video addresses, in which he incited terror attacks against Russian government forces and civilians. He last appeared alive in a video posted on the internet in summer 2013, calling to step up terrorist activities and thwart the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics. Umarov’s long absence led rumors of his death to spread, but so far this has not been officially confirmed.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

JJ, I think you already know the answer on what I would do.
    He has no clue because he knows nothing of what is going on over there. Obvious by the fact he even asked you which side you would choose

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."

- Thomas Jefferson.

What more is there to say, Kraken? It's amazing how a progressive votes to give more and more power to fewer and fewer people while thinking the middle class is being saved. Kraken, your beliefs nuked the middle class - if you're not rich nowadays, you're sh*t.
    My beliefs are simply up to date. Our government has grown exponentially and always will. It is not getting smaller. As America becomes more urbanized and technology improves, our government will grow. This is not inevitably bad.

However some present a false dilemma with the logic that a "government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." You act as if there are only two options on the table, a smaller government or bust. Your beliefs are becoming out dated whether you accept that or not. The landscape in America is changing. It's not old, white America anymore. You'll say it's to our detriment, I believe it's part of evolution.

Ultimately you'll have your beliefs, I'll have mine, time will tell if either were right or wrong.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Another interesting fact that you won't see on American cable:

Russian migration authorities report a huge spike in requests coming from Ukrainians to seek asylum in Russia, as some 143,000 people filed documents in just two weeks.

Do you really think that regular Ukrainian folk hate Russia?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Another interesting fact that you won't see on American cable:

Russian migration authorities report a huge spike in requests coming from Ukrainians to seek asylum in Russia, as some 143,000 people filed documents in just two weeks.

Do you really think that regular Ukrainian folk hate Russia?
    Rocker u think a country on its knees in debt is really going to start another war?

Not this time as the enemy is something stronger than 3rd world.

Americans dont fight those that fight back (or at least thats what the recent wars have proven)...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Rocker u think a country on its knees in debt is really going to start another war?
    No, of course I don't...I know that it was just a silly comment that Corbin made to spark up the conversation.
    What I find amusing though is the way Obama behaves in this situation.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Weeder have you ever been in a fight before?
    Once, but i ran away. My friend Alfred took a beating though

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    My beliefs are simply up to date. Our government has grown exponentially and always will. It is not getting smaller. As America becomes more urbanized and technology improves, our government will grow. This is not inevitably bad.

However some present a false dilemma with the logic that a "government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." You act as if there are only two options on the table, a smaller government or bust. Your beliefs are becoming out dated whether you accept that or not. The landscape in America is changing. It's not old, white America anymore. You'll say it's to our detriment, I believe it's part of evolution.

Ultimately you'll have your beliefs, I'll have mine, time will tell if either were right or wrong.
    Again, all I have to do is point to Obama's campain promises and subsequent actions as President. It's been 5 straight years of glory for the 1%, Wall Street, and big corporations.

Yet, like a magician, he rallied his biggest voting blocs with anti-1%, anti-Wall Street, and anti-big corporation messaging. While what remains of the middle class are bleaker choices and a government tit where there once was none.

You're saying that breaking promises is 21st Century politics and that emphasis of the private sector is for old white dudes. I suppose that flies in some college classrooms - but I don't know what's good about it.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Not this time as the enemy is something stronger than 3rd world.

Americans dont fight those that fight back (or at least thats what the recent wars have proven)...
    My issue with this post is simple, a Symmetrical war is exactly what the US would love to get involved with. These 3rd world wars that are instantly Asymmetrical/guerilla are taxing - although the US has gotten a lot better in this arena as well.

Symmetrical warfare, there isn't a country on earth that can stand toe to toe with what America has just in reserves as of right now.

As far as "debt" and "the economy", I feel it's all contextual. I don't think our debt is that big of an issue insofar as war is concerned. The economy will be just localized boosts. For instance, people in Tucson would benefit greatly from a new war with a power like Russia. Raytheon, the makers of cruise missles and other smart bombs would be raking in the cash and it would help the local economy. But that is the extent of it being beneficial for our economy. Only certain portions of the nation would get a boost, at the cost of countless lives.

US v. Russia will never happen, as that would result in some serious annihilation as both countries wouldn't be able to resist the urge to use WMD's on each other.

And anyway, I don't understand the friction with Russia. Russia has awesome people that are shockingly similar idealogically than your typical "Murican". The relations of these two countries being strained is sad.

ChalkyDog

Again, all I have to do is point to Obama's campain promises and subsequent actions as President. It's been 5 straight years of glory for the 1%, Wall Street, and big corporations.

Yet, like a magician, he rallied his biggest voting blocs with anti-1%, anti-Wall Street, and anti-big corporation messaging. While what remains of the middle class are bleaker choices and a government tit where there once was none.

You're saying that breaking promises is 21st Century politics and that emphasis of the private sector is for old white dudes. I suppose that flies in some college classrooms - but I don't know what's good about it.
    You're blaming a politician because of not being able to live up to campaign promises? Really? That is some petty shit right there.

I blame politicians for what they do in office. Not some bullshit they said when they were trying to sell themselves to you.

There isn't and there hasn't been a politician alive that followed through with every campaign promise. Not one. Not on either side of the aisle. Not during your dads America. Not during your America. NEVER. So, for fukk sake - pick a better reason to be pissed at the guy instead of being upset that he promised pixie dust and fairies to every person in America and didn't deliver.

Besides, he has stayed true to his major mandates from his elections. Mandates are huge, not campaign promises.
    Last edited by ChalkyDog; 03-01-14 at 06:31 PM.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    You're blaming a politician because of not being able to live up to campaign promises? Really? That is some petty shit right there.
    Failure to "live up to" campaign promises? He never lifted a finger to live up to campaign promises.

And when Obama gave lip service to larger, non-specific topics he would talk about creating jobs. He has probably the worst record of any president in history on that account.

You think Hoover's record was bad during the Great Depression? Maybe it was. But if the 1% / banking industry (btw, Goldman Sachs was Obama's #1 contributor ... lovely folks) had Hoover in their pockets - they sure didn't profit from his administration while the rest of the nation got hosed. Obama can't say the same.

This president is an abomination. Gay rights / Super-rich / Hollywood elite / legal industry / high tech all happy. Everyone else miserable.

You love him though.

And I have to say - what the f*ck is up with talking about my dad's America? You're the second guy doing that. My dad is an immigrant. His America is today's America. It's my America, it's your America. And it sucks right now because the country of opportunity that generations of hungry and talented (and forsaken) came to for a better life has done an about face into a land of entitlements and diminishing returns. Fuk that.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

James Madison
    Take on all comers and come on all takers

~ Jack Black

ChalkyDog

Failure to "live up to" campaign promises? He never lifted a finger to live up to campaign promises.

And when Obama gave lip service to larger, non-specific topics he would talk about creating jobs. He has probably the worst record of any president in history on that account.

You think Hoover's record was bad during the Great Depression? Maybe it was. But if the 1% / banking industry (btw, Goldman Sachs was Obama's #1 contributor ... lovely folks) had Hoover in their pockets - they sure didn't profit from his administration while the rest of the nation got hosed. Obama can't say the same.

This president is an abomination. Gay rights / Super-rich / Hollywood elite / legal industry / high tech all happy. Everyone else miserable.

You love him though.

And I have to say - what the f*ck is up with talking about my dad's America? You're the second guy doing that. My dad is an immigrant. His America is today's America. It's my America, it's your America. And it sucks right now because the country of opportunity that generations of hungry and talented (and forsaken) came to for a better life has done an about face into a land of entitlements and diminishing returns. Fuk that.
    What do you think the mandates were of Clinton? Bush Jr? How about Obama?

Obama's first 100 days in office blew the doors off of the other guys who did basically one thing that are in some ways ironic.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rocket what side would you choose??

I mean if we go to war with Russia??

Are you in the Army there?? I have no idea how it works, I thought you in the Army no matter what even if a civilian

Rocket if there is a war and your in Russia do you have to go??

Rocket no fukkin lie..if you post a Pic of you in the Red Army Russian Gear I have no idea how I do not give you poster of the month
    Stand down Coach...you talk about war and dressing in military gear like it's fukkin paint ball..Poster of the Month You Knob

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their isn't going to be any War between Us and Russia. Not Now and Not Ever. As matter of fact we will never see a World War 3 EVER.................................... .... No reason for it. Corporate Invaders already OWN Everything and All of our Rights and we will remain Slaves to our Masters.

Period Case Closed.

Ps Stop watching the Fake news.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You love him though.

You guys can blame Obama all you want. He's only one man. I didn't vote for him, but like what he wants done.
    The right is bitching about him using executive orders to side step them. If they would stop obstructing, put some
    bills on the floor for him to sign he wouldn't have to use his pen.

I don't blame the Pres for nothing getting done, I blame the other 500 some ass holes. If you're sick of it
    like me, write your Representatives. Real easy to look up if you don't know who they are.

I get weekly updates from mine. The one sends me house bills that are up for votes and I have to say, there
    ain't shit in any of those bills that moves this country forward.

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Just because America is no different than Russia doesn't make it acceptable behavior.
    Exactly! Both US and Russia are evil and suck big time.

And you hear it from Russian, who is US citizen, who can't now go to Kiev to meet nice Ukrainian ladies and who is worried about his $ in Russian bank in Ukraine and who is now stuck in Thailand forever and who hates Asian chicks so much, he doesn't even want to get foot massage from them, and Thai massage chicks make fun at him every time he passes them and say that all he can do is "nyam nyam" Thai food.

jjgold

It has started indirectly

Russia in battle and taking over part of the Ukraine

God Bless you all

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Stand down Coach...you talk about war and dressing in military gear like it's fukkin paint ball..Poster of the Month You Knob

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

-110 both ways

im not sure obama can find Russia on a map..and by the time he changes his mind 10 times on whether or not its the right thing to do or not ....putin could drop the sleeper hold on him.....plus he has all the info snowden has provided for him.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Russia has some strong and powerful allies.....u.s has great Britain and that's about it.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

What they are doing is wrong. Fukk putin wipe his ass off the map

manny24
    pay Bobby

hey Smoke wake up the Olympics were not free main !!!

Russia lost a good chunk of their BR on these games skating judges and errything

got 2 get a little back somehow

sortive like a global hedge Smokey

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    -110 both ways

im not sure obama can find Russia on a map..and by the time he changes his mind 10 times on whether or not its the right thing to do or not ....putin could drop the sleeper hold on him.....plus he has all the info snowden has provided for him.
    Snowden is Russia's secret weapon

Unreal

jjgold

Russia and USA are not allies

War has started indirectly

First 123456 Last