MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I'm rolling around in my wheelchair peeing on myself.
    Can I sneak in?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Why do you think I'm using my crotchless wheelchair?

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Yeah, penetrate me, right?

Apr 06, 2014 0x:xx PM Future/Prop $100.00 $2,500.00 Win Entertainment - Wrestlemania XXX - Wrestlemania XXX - The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar - Brock Lesnar +2500
    Interesting line, whered you get it?

I'm just asking because dimes caps this at 25$ per bet, dont know of any other book that has a cap of higher than 50.

This also appears to be 5dimes format in terms of the copy/paste....am I missing something here?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

5d don't look like that, they look like this:

23xxxxxxx-x 4/6/14 x:xxpm $50.00 $350.00 $0.00 Loss 4/6/14 7:00pm Wrestling Other Sports 162 Field wins Divas Champ Invitational +700* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> AJ Lee wins Invitational

Also, 5d caps most of these bets for me at $50 I was only limited to $25 on the Battle Royal.

Sacrelicious

5d don't look like that, they look like this:

23xxxxxxx-x 4/6/14 x:xxpm $50.00 $350.00 $0.00 Loss 4/6/14 7:00pm Wrestling Other Sports 162 Field wins Divas Champ Invitational +700* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> AJ Lee wins Invitational

Also, 5d caps most of these bets for me at $50 I was only limited to $25 on the Battle Royal.
    BOL??

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I PMd you weirdo.

Sacrelicious

Thank you.

MD

Give him points you Jew.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol blatantly fake, but funny...

Pools@Pools19 4h
    Just lost a £35,000 bet on The Undertaker to beat Brock Lesnar #wwe #wrestlemania30 Don't know whether 2 vomit or cry
    Just blew £35,000 on The Undertaker to beat Lesnar. My life is literally over!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Field vs AJ Lee +170
    Bryan vs HHH -2500
    Taker vs Brock -3000
    Usos -490
    NAO/Kane +500 (not strongly confident on this one)
    I would play NAO/Kane as they need some heels to win. Also, this would be a good time to turn Seth and Dean on Reigns making him a full fledge face.

No play for me on Bray vs Cena.

Damn. I put Dolphins related picks last night.

-11.4u for me. All of my losses were in 5d which now has that account depleted and my other account skyrocketed.

Once again, sorry to all those that tailed.

4-0, onto the next one
    Last edited by Beelzebubzy; 04-07-14 at 08:24 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Damn. I put Dolphins related picks last night.

-11.4u for me. All of my losses were in 5d which now has that account depleted and my other account skyrocketed.

Once again, sorry to all those that tailed.

4-0, onto the next one
    it will be interesting to see how the next few events play out. will the odds reflect the outcome, or will there be a trend of dogs winning? i think someone definitely knew something last night, which is why the odds on brock moved from +5000 to around +600. why didnt they flip all the way around though? that was strange. same thing with cena/wyatt.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    it will be interesting to see how the next few events play out. will the odds reflect the outcome, or will there be a trend of dogs winning? i think someone definitely knew something last night, which is why the odds on brock moved from +5000 to around +600. why didnt they flip all the way around though? that was strange. same thing with cena/wyatt.
    I was talking to sac about this. He was under the assumption that once the line moves so drastically that it shows the winner i.e. Brock/Taker,
    I quickly pointed out that HHH/Bryan had similar line movement, even ending with HHH as the fav and that didn't matter. Bryan still won cleanly.

I am guessing different insiders are given different information.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

all in alexander rusev

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I dont think they want a main event for the belt to be a triple threat....Unless Orton and Batista team up and take out Bryant early then battle it out maybe leaving Bryant to miracle back into the match after it looks like it is over

Then again if Mania end with Bryant the champ that could save the day. Every person in the place would be on their feet YES YES YES and maybe HHH comes down to fuk Bryant but Hogan saves the day YES YES YES
    Pretty much the way it went I also called Brock the winner in this thread and bet Cena because they made the Integrity issue. This is about as good as you can predict WM Ill give myself a 9

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Pretty much the way it went I also called Brock the winner in this thread and bet Cena because they made the Integrity issue. This is about as good as you can predict WM Ill give myself a 9
    The only reason Brock won is because taker is gonna retire. Now if u had info on that way to go. If ya didn't then ya just got flat out lucky. That is the only reason i believe Taker lost. The only other reason and it is kinda half ass is that when Brock came back one way he would sign is if he could beat Takers streak just because the two didn't get along and Taker jumping in his face when Brock lost the uFC title. I think it was a title match. Watching this nonsense as long as i have, when they started talking about Taker retiring during the match i was sure as hell glad i didn't have any money on Taker. That was the tell tale sign.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The only reason Brock won is because taker is gonna retire. Now if u had info on that way to go. If ya didn't then ya just got flat out lucky. That is the only reason i believe Taker lost. The only other reason and it is kinda half ass is that when Brock came back one way he would sign is if he could beat Takers streak just because the two didn't get along and Taker jumping in his face when Brock lost the uFC title. I think it was a title match. Watching this nonsense as long as i have, when they started talking about Taker retiring during the match i was sure as hell glad i didn't have any money on Taker. That was the tell tale sign.
    yeah. Taker always wanted the streak to end per internal reports. However, many pundits never thought they would have a part timer like Brock be the 1 in the record. Cena or Bryan or Cesaro or someone needing a push made more sense.

All pundits had Bryan winning the Main Event. Very rare for the heel to win main event at WM. Cant think of other times other than 27 and 17 when Austin turned

Beelzebubzy

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Terrible reporting. What gamblers knew had very little to do with why they lost.

Thor4140

yeah. Taker always wanted the streak to end per internal reports. However, many pundits never thought they would have a part timer like Brock be the 1 in the record. Cena or Bryan or Cesaro or someone needing a push made more sense.

All pundits had Bryan winning the Main Event. Very rare for the heel to win main event at WM. Cant think of other times other than 27 and 17 when Austin turned
    beelz what was the reason Taker got in Brocks face after he lost that match in the ufc?

professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

everyone talking about this trash should be banned

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Terrible reporting. What gamblers knew had very little to do with why they lost.

The report at Forbes was for publicity only. To get more people involved with wagering on miscellaneous events. Any sports book that accepted wagers on the Undertaker match won plenty of money.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    beelz what was the reason Taker got in Brocks face after he lost that match in the ufc?
    Been a while since I saw it and I'm not exactly in a recollecting frame of mind right now, so my apologies if I misremembered anything. If you're referring to what I think you're referring to, Undertaker came up to him during an interview and said "Want to do it?", referring to a wrestling match, and then Brock walked away.

Bit of mistimed kayfabe, probably.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Been a while since I saw it and I'm not exactly in a recollecting frame of mind right now, so my apologies if I misremembered anything. If you're referring to what I think you're referring to, Undertaker came up to him during an interview and said "Want to do it?", referring to a wrestling match, and then Brock walked away.

Bit of mistimed kayfabe, probably.
    just doesn't make sense. Who gets in a guys face after a real life fight and goads him? The look on Brocks face is what was puzzling. What the heck was that all about?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

WWE star The Ultimate Warrior's death on April 8 was from "natural causes," according to the Maricopa County Medical Examiner's office.
    Related Stories

The wrestler, whose real name was James Hellwig, collapsed in Scottsdale, Ariz., while walking his wife to their car at a hotel and was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital. He was 54.
    The official cause of death is "atherosclerotic/arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease," a representative from the medical examiner's office confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter on Monday, and no further investigation is expected

Glad to see the Warrior didnt off himself ...after watching his
    crazy speech on Raw the following Monday I thought he did

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol blatantly fake, but funny...

Pools@Pools19 4h
    Just lost a £35,000 bet on The Undertaker to beat Brock Lesnar #wwe #wrestlemania30 Don't know whether 2 vomit or cry
    Just blew £35,000 on The Undertaker to beat Lesnar. My life is literally over!

Nice fake post no one takes that kind of action on a show

MD

Nice fake post no one takes that kind of action on a show
    Hence the first line of his post.

It's starting to actually shock me how f-cking stupid some of these people are.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Hence the first line of his post.

It's starting to actually shock me how f-cking stupid some of these people are.
    Lol yee, guy is a real Sherlock isnt he!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

WWE star The Ultimate Warrior's death on April 8 was from "natural causes," according to the Maricopa County Medical Examiner's office.
    Related Stories

The wrestler, whose real name was James Hellwig, collapsed in Scottsdale, Ariz., while walking his wife to their car at a hotel and was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital. He was 54.
    The official cause of death is "atherosclerotic/arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease," a representative from the medical examiner's office confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter on Monday, and no further investigation is expected

Glad to see the Warrior didnt off himself ...after watching his
    crazy speech on Raw the following Monday I thought he did
    Im sure the copious amounts of roids tht vince mcmahon was feeding him back in the glory years didnt help

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

AJ Lee is quitting the WWE for at least a while after getting engaged to CM Punk
    Seems like Lesner and Taker are walking away from the WWE also
    Taker probably to retire Brock who knows with him he changes often probably wants to become a jockey now!
    There is some talk Stone Cold would come out of retirement to fight Brock.
    But remember the Brock Goldberg match wasn't very good

Beelzebubzy

AJ Lee is quitting the WWE for at least a while after getting engaged to CM Punk
    Seems like Lesner and Taker are walking away from the WWE also
    Taker probably to retire Brock who knows with him he changes often probably wants to become a jockey now!
    There is some talk Stone Cold would come out of retirement to fight Brock.
    But remember the Brock Goldberg match wasn't very good
    No.
    Brock makes near 3million for about 20 days of "work" tops.
    Brock will work the major events. I expect Summerslam vs Bryan.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Does Brock make more in WWE or in UFC?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Does Brock make more in WWE or in UFC?
    Relative to the amount of work required, he makes more in WWE, I think.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't think Brock has anything to do with UFC anymore

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14528

Brock's training in UFC must have been a lot more intense than his current WWE schedule. He got paid a lot for the marquee fights, but milking WWE for whatever he can still get is definitely worth his while. Just like Undertaker, HHH, Michaels, etc. he can wrestle a few times a year and have it draw big.

First ... 5678