joemfbishop
    Update your status
    joemfbishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

need nhl trade help

I was offered t.vanek , Tyler bozak and Anaheim TG For Phil kessel.... should I take the trade? It is a keeper league and u cannot keep goaltending. But its 3 for 1 ... I need serious thoughts by 10 am tommorow morning. . Thanks

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by joemfbishop View Post
    I was offered t.vanek , Tyler bozak and Anaheim TG For Phil kessel.... should I take the trade? It is a keeper league and u cannot keep goaltending. But its 3 for 1 ... I need serious thoughts by 10 am tommorow morning. . Thanks
    So many variables....need a ton more info, BUT, if this is all the info I can have I say NO. Vanek can be better then Kessel and next year he will be the focus of the Minny offense.....that will be a great first line. Also, Bozak is a solid player and looking better than ever.

joemfbishop
    Update your status

Well I can give more info. What ya want to know?.. I have kessel and I'm being offered the 3. Is vanek supposed to go to Minnesota next year? .. I know he just turned down the islanders long term exstension and could be traded by march 5th .

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by joemfbishop View Post
    Well I can give more info. What ya want to know?.. I have kessel and I'm being offered the 3. Is vanek supposed to go to Minnesota next year? .. I know he just turned down the islanders long term exstension and could be traded by march 5th .
    He went to school in Minny, his wife is from Minny and all of his friends are in Minny......he will sign there in the off season, 90%. And sorry, I thought you were offering that for Kessel......I would easily do this deal in a keeper league AS LONG as your league doesn't overvalue youth (like one of mine). In one of my leagues nobody even wants anyone over 26....idiots, all of them.

You need to make this move, even though this draft year isn't all that strong, you will, at the very least pick up a stud goalie, and possibly have a shot at Ekblad.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Who are you going to release when you get the 3 for 1? Kessel is on a hot streak and will fall back down. Trade value indeed at peak.

Who would you "keep" for next season?

joemfbishop
    Update your status

Skinner..sharp..wheeler..Peron..Nyquist. .shattenkirk..Seabrook..Henrik sedin.. are some of my other players ...so I do have a few keepers still ... I'm thinking I should accept?

joemfbishop
    Update your status

Others I have to release possibly ..Nielsen.. grabovski..c.Stewart..granlund. backlund..fillipula.... don't want to release but I would have too

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I would have to say that Vanek is going to be going to minny. Everything that I have read says that he is all but signed there. You would also have to release to many guys

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    I would have to say that Vanek is going to be going to minny. Everything that I have read says that he is all but signed there. You would also have to release to many guys
    Living in Minnesota the talk here is he will be here by season end or next season for sure