View New Posts
12
  1. #1

    Florida State vs. Auburn - Who Wins and Whats the Line?

    Well finally Ohio St. has been exposed. Auburn rightfully deserves a shot for the BCS Championship and will get it. Jameis Winston most likely wins the Heisman and beats rape charges.....but can he and his Seminoles beat Auburn?

    SEC vs. ACC alone has to make Auburn a 6.5 point favorite to open I think.....no?

    Prediction for the Game: SEC is a powerhouse and Auburn is no Duke.....Auburn probably beat Florida State by at least 10 points in the title game. Thoughts on this?

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,399 pts


  2. #2

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    Lol @ Auburn being a favorite.

    FSU -10
    I'm telling you right now....I am betting Auburn at + any points and considering it a gift. Auburn ML also. Alabama will cover too and Stanford will beat whoever they play.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,399 pts


  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    SEC vs. ACC alone has to make Auburn a 6.5 point favorite to open I think.....no?

  5. #5

    Without a Doubt Auburn will Roll Up FSU for Sure................................

  6. #6

    Florida State beat Clemson....big woop. Auburn are giant slayers. Somewhere Scam Newton is smiling.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,399 pts


  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Florida State beat Clemson....big woop. Auburn are giant slayers. Somewhere Scam Newton is smiling.
    Clemson beat Georgia and Auburn needed a miracle to beat them. What's your point?

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    Clemson beat Georgia and Auburn needed a miracle to beat them. What's your point?
    Florida State is a quality opponent and they have a Heisman winner leading their team at QB. But I am telling you....the SEC is a different animal. They are bigger, stronger, faster and more complete as teams down there. Auburn will wear them down....create a few turnovers and won't look back.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,399 pts


  9. #9

    FSU -4 and 58.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/17/2014

    $30
    Charity
    donation 1/27/2014


  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    FSU -4 and 58.
    This will be a gift to all Auburn backers.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,399 pts


  11. #11

    DSI

    5k-2k-2k USD
    8:30 PM
    269 AUBURN Props
    270 FLORIDA STATE

         Ring
         Games
         Winner
         368 pts

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 4/21/2014

    World
    Poker
    Cup Last place


  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    This will be a gift to all Auburn backers.
    FSU will be favored based on their body of work. Beat everyone in front of them by at least 14 points. Linemakers will definitely favor the Noles.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/17/2014

    $30
    Charity
    donation 1/27/2014


  13. #13

    get in there NYSG

         Ring
         Games
         Winner
         368 pts

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 4/21/2014

    World
    Poker
    Cup Last place


  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    DSI

    5k-2k-2k USD
    8:30 PM
    269 AUBURN Props
    270 FLORIDA STATE
    See you guys. Going to bet Auburn big now.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/17/2014

    $30
    Charity
    donation 1/27/2014


  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    DSI

    5k-2k-2k USD
    8:30 PM
    269 AUBURN Props
    270 FLORIDA STATE

    Oh....my....goodness.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,399 pts


  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    See you guys. Going to bet Auburn big now.

  17. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

    Alabama will cover too

    Be careful there

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Be careful there
    Listen noob....if Bama ends up playing Ohio State they will crush them. If they end up playing Oregon....they will crush them. Clemson may put up a fight however. I would have to see the line on that one.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,399 pts


  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Florida State is a quality opponent and they have a Heisman winner leading their team at QB. But I am telling you....the SEC is a different animal. They are bigger, stronger, faster and more complete as teams down there. Auburn will wear them down....create a few turnovers and won't look back.
    Are you serious? Do you understand where Florida State University is located and the level of talent they get??

    Hilarious how wrong people were in guessing this spread.. I'm surprised it isn't -10

  20. #20

    Total CLUELESS posters here, dude your off by 17 points Bookmaker has FSU -10

  21. #21

    All I know is Utah State's offense is worse than Don Bosco Prep's.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,399 pts


  22. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Total CLUELESS posters here, dude your off by 17 points Bookmaker has FSU -10
    Bookmakers are retarded....watch football.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,399 pts


  23. #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

    Be careful there (Bama ATS)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

    Listen noob....

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  24. #24

    BKMKR is -10 now

         Ring
         Games
         Winner
         368 pts

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 4/21/2014

    World
    Poker
    Cup Last place


  25. #25

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Florida State is a quality opponent and they have a Heisman winner leading their team at QB. But I am telling you....the SEC is a different animal. They are bigger, stronger, faster and more complete as teams down there. Auburn will wear them down....create a few turnovers and won't look back.
    Wear FSU down?

    FSU is deep at just about every position. Talent doesn't fall off either. Look at their running backs. Freeman, Wilder Jr, and Williams Jr.

    Auburn will not run on FSU like they did Missouri. Auburn will have to pass to win, they will not win off rushing only.

    FSU has a very good offensive line and defensive line. Those boys aren't going to wear down.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  26. #26

    Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    BKMKR is -10 now
    They will be sorely wrong on this one. Think Kemba Walker and UConn. Vince Young and Texas.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,399 pts


  27. #27

    I totally forgot about those quality SEC defenses.

  28. #28

    Clemson was a very good team until FSU killed their hopes.

  29. #29

    Let the line go to -10.5 because it will. Everyone on Florida State's nuts.

    Auburn would be the play plus the points.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +6,640 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +5,200 pts

    150pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY8th Place 4/19/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +5,800 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +8,400 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +5,100 pts


  30. #30

    No way Auburn is losing by double digits. They are too good.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,399 pts


  31. #31

    FSU is a de facto SEC team this year and a top one at that. Saying Auburn is better just because they are in the SEC is foolish and a year too late pal. This isn't Notre Dame or Ohio State they're dealing with. We're talking about cream of the crop talent here and they prove it on the field.

  32. #32

    FSU is the superior team and it's not even close. Anyone who thinks Auburn will be able to run the ball up the middle play after play on FSU is a fool.

  33. #33

    auburn has no qb ,u cant just run on fs

    SBR
    Poster of
    Week March 29

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/14/2014


  34. #34

    Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    FSU is a de facto SEC team this year and a top one at that. Saying Auburn is better just because they are in the SEC is foolish and a year too late pal. This isn't Notre Dame or Ohio State they're dealing with. We're talking about cream of the crop talent here and they prove it on the field.
    C'mon ACC? We have seen this act before.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,399 pts


  35. #35

    Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    FSU is the superior team and it's not even close. Anyone who thinks Auburn will be able to run the ball up the middle play after play on FSU is a fool.

    SBR
    Poster of
    Week March 29

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/14/2014


12 Last
Top