SBR Jonelyn
    SBR Jonelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17551

Winners and Losers Report: BILLYSINK's bad day!

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4973

Unfortunately Mpaschal won most of his ring points off of me.

At least he was nice about it.

Hi JoJo! You have a great friday also!

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Jo Jo. Actually had a great day, it was mine and Mrs. Billysink's anniversary!!!

Seeing as SBR earlier in the day finally credited my account with the points they had been holding for over 2 weeks for a store order for Pinny cash that they finally cancelled, Billysink deemed his points of no value. He had been accumulating them for Pinny cash, which he had previously been allowed to buy.

Deeming the points worthless he allowed his wife's kid to throw them in the cesspool of longshots and parlays which also have little value, while I was out with the Mrs. It looks as though the kid follows the Deemer school of wagering.

SBR can keep the points moving forward. They can also keep my login information and pro membership if they so desire.

SBR Jonelyn
    SBR Jonelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17551

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Thanks Jo Jo. Actually had a great day, it was mine and Mrs. Billysink's anniversary!!!
    May your marriage be Blessed with love and joy Billy!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Sinker congrats but you can still use your points

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Seeing as SBR earlier in the day finally credited my account with the points they had been holding for over 2 weeks for a store order for Pinny cash that they finally cancelled, Billysink deemed his points of no value. He had been accumulating them for Pinny cash, which he had previously been allowed to buy.

Deeming the points worthless he allowed his wife's kid to throw them in the cesspool of longshots and parlays which also have little value, while I was out with the Mrs. It looks as though the kid follows the Deemer school of wagering.

SBR can keep the points moving forward. They can also keep my login information and pro membership if they so desire.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  11.9 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: No coincidences

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

If I've been Manti Teo'd here and I find out sinker is loshak I'll never post again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    If I've been Manti Teo'd here and I find out sinker is loshak I'll never post again
    I'm under the assumption that everyone here is Loshak or JJ unless verified through video.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I gave him poster of the month!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    I'm under the assumption that everyone here is Loshak or JJ unless verified through video.
    Actually the videos of "other posters" are just the flunkies Walker has working around his property.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

sinker as raal as they come gueyes

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Jonelyn View Post
    May your marriage be Blessed with love and joy Billy!
    Thanks Jo Jo

Mrs Billysink still make me laugh, cry, smile and style.

Kid I was never a fukkin poster of anyfukkin part of the calendar guy. Always thought that shit was a fukkin SBR suckoff. Started to pay it more mind when it was not a fukkin Hanky pud pull and actually fukkin appreciated the acknowledgement from you and Drinker and some of the other real posters here. At least the shit was real for a bit and I appreciated the props.

Fukk the Loshak ghost shit. Loshak is a bright fukkin guy and really the backbone of this site if you ask me.

He ain't Billysink though. Ain't seen enough life.

Props and thanks to all the true cappers. Nino, Nashy, Nutsack, Profits, Coin, Russer, Broadway, Kid et al.

Props to Sweep dude is for fukkin real as it gets.

Props to 1988 for the same.

Good luck to Deemer, hope you get it right, still betting you will.

Fukk you Hanky you got a better chance of starring in a fukkin chewing gum commercial than kicking my ass. That goes for all 14 of you silly Pricks and the fukkin B list fukk on the payroll in the flics.

Props to fukkin Pricker for being the only fukkin guy here with more fukkin bodies out back.

Out for now.

Billysink.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave billysink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

broadway6 gave billysink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink, Louisvillekid1, Russian Rocket, and El Nino

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

billy you aint goin nowhere pal

billy cuz drinker said so

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Billydontgo.com!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

best of luck to you Sinker...I always enjoyed reading your posts pal...not gonna lie - I did gain some wisdom from reading some of them.
    I might be following your lead very soon as well...way too much nonsense going on on this site lately...need to take an extended sabbatical and recharge.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He will be back same all dancing song when all these guys he'll be back

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He will be back same all dancing song when all these guys he'll be back
    JJ, can you set me up to meet Jonelyn? Thx, guy.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Thanks Jo Jo

Mrs Billysink still make me laugh, cry, smile and style.

Kid I was never a fukkin poster of anyfukkin part of the calendar guy. Always thought that shit was a fukkin SBR suckoff. Started to pay it more mind when it was not a fukkin Hanky pud pull and actually fukkin appreciated the acknowledgement from you and Drinker and some of the other real posters here. At least the shit was real for a bit and I appreciated the props.

Fukk the Loshak ghost shit. Loshak is a bright fukkin guy and really the backbone of this site if you ask me.

He ain't Billysink though. Ain't seen enough life.

Props and thanks to all the true cappers. Nino, Nashy, Nutsack, Profits, Coin, Russer, Broadway, Kid et al.

Props to Sweep dude is for fukkin real as it gets.

Props to 1988 for the same.

Good luck to Deemer, hope you get it right, still betting you will.

Fukk you Hanky you got a better chance of starring in a fukkin chewing gum commercial than kicking my ass. That goes for all 14 of you silly Pricks and the fukkin B list fukk on the payroll in the flics.

Props to fukkin Pricker for being the only fukkin guy here with more fukkin bodies out back.

Out for now.

Billysink.

Billy is good peoples. SBR needs to make the pinny cash issue right.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Do the right thing here

Sinkerdon'tgo.com

billysink

Brothers ain't like I am gonna fall off the face of the fukkin earth here. Billysink has a lot on his plate for the next several months. He is a bit disappointed in the site of late but no poster is better than the fukkin community or it's rules. I ain't nobody any fukkin better or worse than the next guy here.

Billy is a bit tired of the grabass and having to sift through 63 useless Hanky threads to look for input from the above mentioned. That being said sometimes my shit ain't much better.

Poster timeout, will stop by. Still a great site.

Gotta finish the contests too. Signed up will follow through, not a ton of time to cap right now but appreciate the opportunity to make a few plays.

Out.