AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    he stole it from another long time poster at another place years ago.. cept for that guy actually posted winners with his rubberband plays...all that said as much as it pains me to say it gotta ride with landers on this one. whatever service or big shot that smacked this line down created to much value with cincy imo..
    Please explain this so called "value" you speak of. Give me the definition of value in Cincy? Just looking for what a "sharps" idea of value is? If you are just lookin at numbers is that really capping?

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Brock

honestly not trolling, seriously question

what happens if Illinois wins. then what? is it disaster?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    Brock

honestly not trolling, seriously question

what happens if Illinois wins. then what? is it disaster?
    it won't be pretty pal

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

This has to be Mr Landers most isolated wager to date.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

HA seriously this is a great play.
    Unreal
    Only thing is earlier this week this line could be had@-7

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    it won't be pretty pal
    damn. then I sure hope u fukin cash cause I'll feel bad for the posters around u lol.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Could get it at -7.5 now for me

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Could get it at -7.5 now for me
    ymb, tailing or fading?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

ymb, tailing or fading?
    If i got a better number than 7.5 i would fade the shit out of brock

wagerjunkie

Although Munchie Legaux didn’t exactly put together the kind of performance in Cincinnati’s season opener to match his colorful name, he may have done enough to draw another start. Legaux, who is expected to lead his Bearcats again Saturday at Illinois, was replaced as the starter by Brendon Kay last season as he struggled with his decision-making. However, the senior quarterback went 13-for-20 for 145 yards and accounted for two scores in last Saturday’s 42-7 home rout of Purdue.

While Legaux was leaning on the Bearcats’ rushing attack and defense in the season opener, Illinois needed every bit of Nathan Scheelhaase’s career-high 416 yards passing in its season-opening victory over Southern Illinois. The Illini avoided becoming one of several FBS schools to lose to lower-level competition last weekend, but did struggle to hold a 22-point lead against a six-win FCS school from a season ago. "It's unacceptable and these (mistakes) have to get corrected," coach Tim Beckman said.
    TV: 12:00 p.m. ET, ESPN2. LINE: Cincinnati -8
    ABOUT CINCINNATI (1-0): Legaux threw two interceptions in the win over the Boilermakers, perhaps one of the reasons why coach Tommy Tuberville has decided to keep the quarterback competition going for at least one more week. "This will be a big week for both quarterbacks, seeing how they improve," Tuberville said. "We made enough mistakes that it could have cost us if it had been a closer game. So we've got to cut back on those mistakes." Kay, who went 4-for-5 for 59 yards against Purdue, was in line to start before developing a sore passing shoulder over the summer that caused him to miss substantial practice time.
    ABOUT ILLINOIS (1-0): Scheelhaase earned Big Ten Player of the Week honors after posting the 10th-best single-game passing performance in school history. Conversely, the running game managed only 49 yards on 30 carries against the Salukis and will not get any help from running back and Dami Ayoola, one of the team’s top recruits from 2011 who was kicked off the team for an unspecified violation of team rules. Illinois also allowed five sacks, further increasing the concern for a team trying to improve upon last season’s 2-10 finish.

man this has overtime written all over it.

BearCats QB stressing cause knows backup is right on his ass. Illinois offense more than capable of hanging 30+. you can bet your ass that Illinois defense was hounded all fkn week in practice, by that quote by HC Beckmen "Its unacceptable and these mistakes have got to be corrected" obviously they built the 22 point lead and took the FCS team too lightly.

highly doubt that happens two weeks in a row.

two shit teams with high powered offenses, with one of the teams quarterback struggling and worrying about replaced and the one thriving with confidence, coming off the game of his life.

how the hell you can lay more then a touchdown here is crazy. I'm all over the 7.5

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    If i got a better number than 7.5 i would fade the shit out of brock
    i just got +10 -125 at Heritage

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by AdamL2424 View Post
    Please explain this so called "value" you speak of. Give me the definition of value in Cincy? Just looking for what a "sharps" idea of value is? If you are just lookin at numbers is that really capping?
    not quite sure what you mean by "just looking at numbers, is that really capping?". hard for me to answer as i dont understand the question...

im certainly no "sharp" but far as the value thing (by far one of the most overused words around this joint) i meant as it pertains to cincy is that i made this gm cincy somewhere n the -8 to -10 range so obviously i didnt have much interest in them at the open but then RAS released illini as a play which instantly gonna move the line as his clients arnt paying for that service to bet pocket change, while i have the utmost respect for ras, in a lot of cases what will happen is they release the play and their clientele pound the value out of the side he touting (doubt he would have released illini +7 as a play) then you have the guys that come in late chasing the steam and beat the number down even further, in this case when cincy got bet all the way down to -7 -117 i played it as i mentioned i made the line slightly higher. value to me is getting a number that is better than what i made the line..this happens a ton in college hoops as ras will move a line 3-4 points on a gm i wouldnt have played at the open but after the move the line ends up several points off where i made it, nothing more nothing less...

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Nice explanation.. bank you seem like a standup guy sorry if I came off as a jackass but I do agree with value being one of the most overused words... BOL man

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    oh no a tout is on illini they must be the play! of coarse he was on them at a good number then clowns like you play them at the shit number when the value has been sucked out to the point cincy is the play..get a fukkin clue while yo tellig ppl bout homework, you know how often i cant wait for a ras line to get beat down 1st by his clientele then even further by hamburgers such as yourself creating value for the other side (thanx)..
    not quite sure what you mean by "just looking at numbers, is that really capping?". hard for me to answer as i dont understand the question...

im certainly no "sharp" but far as the value thing (by far one of the most overused words around this joint) i meant as it pertains to cincy is that i made this gm cincy somewhere n the -8 to -10 range so obviously i didnt have much interest in them at the open but then RAS released illini as a play which instantly gonna move the line as his clients arnt paying for that service to bet pocket change, while i have the utmost respect for ras, in a lot of cases what will happen is they release the play and their clientele pound the value out of the side he touting (doubt he would have released illini +7 as a play) then you have the guys that come in late chasing the steam and beat the number down even further, in this case when cincy got bet all the way down to -7 -117 i played it as i mentioned i made the line slightly higher. value to me is getting a number that is better than what i made the line..this happens a ton in college hoops as ras will move a line 3-4 points on a gm i wouldnt have played at the open but after the move the line ends up several points off where i made it, nothing more nothing less...

This mother fukker talking out both sides of his mouth, and calling me the hamburger. I got Illinois at +10 and was going to try and middle if I could have got a -7 but couldn't. Maybe you should be doing your homework you fukking rooster sucker. Now you respect RAS? I never said it was a guaranteed play just a 1 unit play for myself. I was just informing Brock why the line moved in his favor since he didn't understand the line movement. Then youre chiming in with your bullshit, like your Brocks lap dog or something. Consider yourself buried and don't respond. I don't bet alot but I'm sure one of my bets is more then u make in a week. Like I said Dont response unless you want to go ticket for ticket. As you can tell by my post count I don't come here for the "entertainment" I come for the little useful info this site still provides. As for your post count maybe you log off for a few hours a day.
    Good Day GL

Brock Landers

Game day you motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Brocker already has a White Russian poured I bet.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nailed it big

brock common man we need it

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nailed it big

brock common man we need it
    I hope you watch the game JJ!!!!

WE WILL BE IN THE STANDS!!

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Mortgage the house , sell the kids , rob a bank, hammering cincinnati Where is the celebration party at?

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

YES!!! A FUKIN RUBBER BAND PLAY

GONNA BE A GOOD DAY BOYS

ALL HAIL BROCK

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jameski999 View Post

This mother fukker talking out both sides of his mouth, and calling me the hamburger. I got Illinois at +10 and was going to try and middle if I could have got a -7 but couldn't. Maybe you should be doing your homework you fukking rooster sucker. Now you respect RAS? I never said it was a guaranteed play just a 1 unit play for myself. I was just informing Brock why the line moved in his favor since he didn't understand the line movement. Then youre chiming in with your bullshit, like your Brocks lap dog or something. Consider yourself buried and don't respond. I don't bet alot but I'm sure one of my bets is more then u make in a week. Like I said Dont response unless you want to go ticket for ticket. As you can tell by my post count I don't come here for the "entertainment" I come for the little useful info this site still provides. As for your post count maybe you log off for a few hours a day.
    Good Day GL
    you seem way to stupid to explain anything to anyone..but i believe you, you are super important and have so much money, i wish i was you! well cept the fact i would hate to be a bitch....and yea how can i not respect ras totals as they been really good for a really long time, his sides dont worry me nearly as much..feel free to doctor up a ticket to show me how wealthy you are.. far as my post count easy to do when you dont sleep but act like yo know me and think i spend my life on sbr, or since you so rich you could come to stl and get to know me in person, the only thing you know bout buried is when you get rooster buried in your mouth, balls deep im sure..

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

GONNA FADE BLIND, don't let me down Brock.

wagerjunkie

videos better be recording all day..

wagerjunkie

hope Lonathan and Ronathan make an appearance too

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

nathan steehasse o/u only 224 yards

books dont think illinois will be too explosive today

wagerjunkie

i just got +10 -125 at Heritage
    suggest faders get on this number

i never wish for anyone to lose money but this thread has classic epic burial setup all over the place

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

So Cincy was -8.5 15 minutes ago and now is back to -7 totally confused by this line movement....

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    So Cincy was -8.5 15 minutes ago and now is back to -7 totally confused by this line movement....
    West Coasters have gotten out of bed and seen Brock's rubberband play.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Good luck brock... Moment of truth!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Brock, GL pal.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post

unreal

wagerjunkie

7-0 Ilinois..

is Brock still on the premises? lmao

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066