KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Last day of no football, opening day ritual??

I've had a hard on for days cuz of it. Going to spend the entire day and part of tomorrow getting a play ready on Utah St@Utah. Wish I didn't get smoked last week or Id prob be betting a nickel on it.

I genuinely feel you can set the tone for an entire season that first bet. Last year was one of the best NFL seasons I had and I really think it was winning 600+ on the Cowboys@Giants, don't get me wrong I don't see anything like Cowboys ML and Under, that was the sexiest play and one of the best 2 leggers I ever hit. So the Utah State Aggies visit the Utes tomorrow. Sure most of you are very unfamiliar with these teams. Some of you may be very famimiar.

Utah State QB Chucky Keaton is the best qb in the state at the moment. Taysom Hill at BYU has tremendous potential with Robert Anai returning to BYU to.coach the offense. Anyway back to Keaton, very mobile qb and excellent scrambler. Not gonna blow you away with accuracy or a big arm but he seems very aware of his capabilities and rarely tries to do too.much. Has new head coach after Gary Anderson took.the job at Wisconsin. Anderson had a tremendous presence over that team. He was also Kyle Whittingham (Utes Head Coach) assistants at one point and I think that gave the Aggies and edge they aren't going to have this year. I can't state enough the presence of a Gary Anderson over that program. He completely changed the culture. They were a doorstep since day one. Last year they were the best team in Utah after sitting in the back seat of Utes and Cougars for decades. I think a new head coach may have some.wrinkles though in which the Utes haven't seen yet.

Utes recently entered Pac 12 which is a very big deal to them and the community, you really couldn't imagine. Kyle Whittingham takes it very serious and they haven't had much luck last two years, most degens prob remember a blocked kick that would of tied USC for overtime on year. That was devastating for the Utes. They had Jordan Wynn at qb at the time, TOTAL FUKKING FEMININE BUM!!! Utes are now starting Travis Wilson, the baby giraffe. Utes also brought in veteran Dennis Erickson to help young Oc and former Utes great Brian Johnson with an offense that struggled last year. Haven't seen much of Wilson but his teammates love him and his toughness. He's tall as hell and looks very awkward moving out of the pocket but he does. He will make plays. Reason I bring up Pac 12 is Utes play Oregon State week 3 after Weber State week 2 so they know if they get this they will be playing Oregon State with a 2-0 record. They want to win but they are going to have some thing in that Pac 12 opener they aren't planning on using weeks 1 and 2, promise. Utes main weakness is linebacker and the secondary. They lost Star Lotulelei to NFL draft and although I never question a Whittingham D line, it may take two weeks to get in rhythm. I see this allowing Keaton and the Aggies to move the football all night. Really thinking of putting down 330$ on the total OVER 51 still haven't pulled trigger. If everything I hear today is what I want to hear this will be easy money for me and anyone who tails.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Opening day in my eyes is Saturday

Tradition

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Opening day in my eyes is Saturday

Tradition
    The true opening day for sure is Saturday. I want to be up at least 500$ by Saturday morning.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

thurs is NOT usually openung day

how can we have tradition?>

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

I drink.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    thurs is NOT usually openung day

how can we have tradition?>
    You know what I mean. Trust me its nothing compared to your opening day in baseball.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I drink.
    Big tuber and the Rocky music for me.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Opening day the past 5-6 years is the Thursday. I do have a tradition. I place a few wagers on that Thursday night. Based on those I'll setup bets for the rest of the weekend, typically placed on Friday. Then after work on Friday night I go play poker all weekend while watching the games.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

are we talking Sunday?

Sunday will be epic

but i'll hide away in a spare bedroom in the basement to watch the games with my laptop and track the final scores

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Hubie, white girls are rank. If you are going to insert photos of women make it black girls with huge asses or Latina or Asian.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    are we talking Sunday?

Sunday will be epic

but i'll hide away in a spare bedroom in the basement to watch the games with my laptop and track the final scores
    My degen ass will prob make a thread for that too.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Liquor store run this evening to have bar stocked, woman and kid plans for the weekend so daddy can go into a football coma.....life is good boys! Fall is HERE

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I usually shave my nutsac and rub it with cocoa butter

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14528

Nothing beats JJ Gold's opening week tradition of driving around and honking his horn.

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

nice vid !!!!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

No tradition.

I just hope South Carolina and Clemson kick some ass

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I traditionally watch as much as possible.