SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Nice!
    Your speed reading skills are better than your comprehension apparently. Try re reading her post, little slower this time.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I have no clue obv but when guys are allowed to rack up balances with that stupid half pt stuff and never get booted, how much were they depositing to trigger an affiliate %? Affiliate % is based on losses as many others have posted about BI. Then figure in all the freeplays and bonuses BI handed out like candy. Any affiliate guy on here will tell you those doesn't count. 10k in cash deposits a day vs all that stupid shit isn't too hard to go busto I don't think if you don't have a surplus of cash after the backer bailed. Especially when you don't boot people or allow them to still bet 1k a pop. Even dummy me knew to try to get in there to bet because of that half pt thing. Affiliates don't make money when people are bludgeoning the book.
    first off Shari, quit being modest.

BI was a horribly run book with everything you mentioned we can agree. I think you nailed the reasons why. But affiliates make money on individual losses from referrals, not how the book is doing as a whole. No doubt BI had plenty of losing players there which would mean SBR was still legible for a percentage of their losses, in fact being skeptical I wonder if that wasn't part of the plan all along, to funnel in rec players and dead money from SBR to BI and it would in theory be a win-win for both book and affiliate. I just can't for the life of me figure out why they gave out the bonuses, half points and limits like they did.

So I just want to hear from John or Bill whether or not SBR collected advertising money or actually any money at all from Jon, BI or anyone involved with BI.

Edit: over the past two months of course, I forgot to add.
    p
    Last edited by The Kraken; 12-22-12 at 02:43 PM.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

just wait till i post my check

The Kraken

Tt get lost guy. I could honestly not care less if you posted a check from SBR and BI, you're irrelevant.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    What I dont get is all these people with large balances yet I see few winners posted here..

And the whole he is owed 85 k could be a shame also..
    Who knows?

Trust no one or anything
    I'm noticing more and more that you're a mush... Not just this post but many that come from you; it's clear you don't have a clue. However, I'm not just writing this to attack you. I will show you the way.

The large balances are from people who arb, hedge, middle, and expose edges. Why post these kind of plays for forumville? True sharps aren't picking winners, they're finding value and minimizing risk. This is not what forumville wants (opportunities), they want picks (winners) which just don't exist. Learn this and watch your bankroll grow.

The 85k could be a sham, but likely not as all the numbers posted in that SBR/BI sheet seem to be true (verified by other members). Whether justin actually got stiffed is a whole other question... I have a strong feeling him and a few others were paid.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    just wait till i post my check
    Truly you're at the point where you're becoming a troll. People have lost their cash.

If you were shilling for BI or any other book for freeplays - you're sick and should have been banned a long time ago as a promotional account.

If you're lying about it for attention now that our fellow posters have lost money - even worse.

Just stop because it won't be tolerated.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred, SamDiamond, and ttwarrior1

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Never listen to anything Opie has to say about this situation, he will always side will Bill and John.
    opie's post didn't changed my opinion

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Truly you're at the point where you're becoming a troll. People have lost their cash.

If you were shilling for BI or any other book for freeplays - you're sick and should have been banned a long time ago as a promotional account.

If you're lying about it for attention now that our fellow posters have lost money - even worse.

Funny that now you guys won't tolerate TT.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    opie's post didn't changed my opinion
    Alright well I'm not sure what did since you quoted Opie's post.

shari91

Funny that now you guys won't tolerate TT.
    I was sleeping with him before. Guy stopped putting out so I had to lay the hammer and show him the first SBR policy he violated ie trolling.

Sound good?

Cuse0323

I was sleeping with him before. Guy stopped putting out so I had to lay the hammer.

Sound good?

The Kraken

I was sleeping with him before. Guy stopped putting out so I had to lay the hammer and show him the first SBR policy he violated ie trolling.

Sound good?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Sound good?
    Well considering he admitted himself he can't get it up apparently sleeping isn't a euphemism here

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LMAO at people citing a half point as the reason guy had big balances. A half a frigging point wouldnt make a 2% difference over wins and losses to most people. I could list every single game getting a half point would matter, and it wouldnt be 200 games in every major sports since Bet Islands opened for business. So unless they happened to be on the winner of those games every time then it isnt going to be a factor. I would be willing to bet that the half point was taken on the LOSING side more than it was a winning side, where it obviously wouldnt matter at all.

The biggest balances on that list werent real cash accounts. Hell some of them might have never made a bet, they were kick backs and payments for shilling or partnering.

What I would really love to see is the full accounting of all monies in and all monies out in the 4 years that place was in business. THEN you might start getting a handle on things. This list doesnt tell me much, other than there were a lot of guys getting paid electronic funds for helping keep that book in the public eye.

because until I see the guys who supposedly had 6 figure balances start producing 6 figures worth of withdrawals over the past 4 years I have a hard time they were maintaining those balances to bet with and not withdrawing any money. because NO ONE leaves that much money in there that was gain LEGITIMATELY to keep betting if they havent gotten at least that much out. Meaning if the guy who had the 110K balance hadnt received at least 110K in withdrawals over the years then that balance was not gained from gambling, and more than likely a real gambler didnt own that account. But a shill.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Wanti, giving a half point on both sides is equivalent to a full point being given on all games by the book. Everyone but you will agree that beating the book by a point is worth at least 2.5-3% in the long run. That completely eliminates the vig they are collecting. Forgot who said it in an earlier thread, but they said "welcome to betislands, where you place the bets, and we pay the vig."

And do you really think that a book with 1.5 million in accounts can really afford to pay shills 100k? I mean c'mon even Jon isn't that dumb.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO at people citing a half point as the reason guy had big balances. A half a frigging point wouldnt make a 2% difference over wins and losses to most people. I could list every single game getting a half point would matter, and it wouldnt be 200 games in every major sports since Bet Islands opened for business. So unless they happened to be on the winner of those games every time then it isnt going to be a factor. I would be willing to bet that the half point was taken on the LOSING side more than it was a winning side, where it obviously wouldnt matter at all.

The biggest balances on that list werent real cash accounts. Hell some of them might have never made a bet, they were kick backs and payments for shilling or partnering.

What I would really love to see is the full accounting of all monies in and all monies out in the 4 years that place was in business. THEN you might start getting a handle on things. This list doesnt tell me much, other than there were a lot of guys getting paid electronic funds for helping keep that book in the public eye.

because until I see the guys who supposedly had 6 figure balances start producing 6 figures worth of withdrawals over the past 4 years I have a hard time they were maintaining those balances to bet with and not withdrawing any money. because NO ONE leaves that much money in there that was gain LEGITIMATELY to keep betting if they havent gotten at least that much out. Meaning if the guy who had the 110K balance hadnt received at least 110K in withdrawals over the years then that balance was not gained from gambling, and more than likely a real gambler didnt own that account. But a shill.
    This guy is just one clueless post after another. And he claims to be big time.

So moving off the 7 is not worth anything in NFL? Moving off the 3 and 7 isn't worth much in NCAAF?

Just shut the penetrate up already, you don't know anything about sports betting.

allin1
    Update your status

who would pay 100K for shills? bi? which was the smallest sbr sponsor? Ridiculous

Sharps can turn a 5k deposit in 100k in a couple of weeks

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    This guy is just one clueless post after another. And he claims to be big time.

So moving off the 7 is not worth anything in NFL? Moving off the 3 and 7 isn't worth much in NCAAF?

Just shut the penetrate up already, you don't know anything about sports betting.

Not when it hasnt mattered no.

I forgot more about gambling than you have. You know how many games the 7 has mattered in this season, how about zero. You know how many times the 3 has? Once. So they got one game better.

Like I said I can list every game it has mattered and it isnt nearly enough.

As for the other foolishness about a sharp turning 5K into 100K in a week I will ignore that because the person is obviously a fukking idiot.

But now I see why this place fleeced so many people because thre are a lot of retards non this site.

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Not when it hasnt mattered no.

I forgot more about gambling than you have. You know how many games the 7 has mattered in this season, how about zero. You know how many times the 3 has? Once. So they got one game better.

Like I said I can list every game it has mattered and it isnt nearly enough.

As for the other foolishness about a sharp turning 5K into 100K in a week I will ignore that because the person is obviously a fukking idiot.

But now I see why this place fleeced so many people because thre are a lot of retards non this site.
    There are sharps out there that bet 100k on a single game. If a 5k deposit means peanuts to them why wouldn't they be able to turn it in 100k in 2 weeks ? explain and I will admit I am an idiot. God bless you wanti

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Shari, this is why I like you. Excellent post, and I love that TT was bitch slapped.

He is such a worthless fuk. When I read his post about the Connecticut shooting, and then making fun of the poster who had cancer surgery. He deserves whatever grief that comes his way.
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave SamDiamond 41 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Wanti, giving a half point on both sides is equivalent to a full point being given on all games by the book. Everyone but you will agree that beating the book by a point is worth at least 2.5-3% in the long run. That completely eliminates the vig they are collecting. Forgot who said it in an earlier thread, but they said "welcome to betislands, where you place the bets, and we pay the vig."

And do you really think that a book with 1.5 million in accounts can really afford to pay shills 100k? I mean c'mon even Jon isn't that dumb.
    They didnt have 1.5 million in accounts. Thats like me telling you, hey shill my book I will put 100K in an account for you. Do I REALLY put 100K IN CASH in that account, hell no, its not real money. Now if the guy asked to be paid that might be a different story, thats why I want to see money in and money out. Just because someone has a balance that surely doesnt mean it represented real cash.

Like I said from jump street this book was operating solely on what post up money guys were sending in, paying a few guys here or there with that and the other guys were just letting their make believe money sit chilly I guess.

How long do you think it would have taken them to send 200K to someone? even if the guy did request a pay out? I am sure they figured long enough so they could keep floating the post ups to do it.

I suspect someone did request a large enough pay out so that they couldnt afford it, and that is why they finally closed up shop. So maybe one or two of those figures are for legit guys who actually gambled. Or maybe some SBR employee wanted their money finally, and th place couldnt afford to pay.

Who knows but from what I have seen and read I doubt at any time in their 4 years history did they have enough CASH in one spot at one time to ANY 6 figure balance let alone the ones on this list. They were living off post ups and paying a few guys here or there.

This operation looks like all the other ones from 7 to 10 years ago where they opened a book had a little seed money and went to town. Got shilled by a forum and got enough suckers to fund them. Hey they lasted 4 years, good for them. You SBR pros helped support them a lot longer than most forum books last.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

shari

Don't ever change from a beauty girl...

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Shari, this is why I like you. Excellent post, and I love that TT was bitch slapped.

He is such a worthless fuk. When I read his post about the Connecticut shooting, and then making fun of the poster who had cancer surgery. He deserves whatever grief that comes his way.
    Thing is, he's been doing this shit for years yet now it won't be tolerated because he might have some information that BI was paying posters.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Thing is, he's been doing this shit for years yet now it won't be tolerated because he might have some information that BI was paying posters.
    TT has information regarding the nearest McDonald's and how to deep fry any food. Beyond that his brain is filled of cats and goo.
    Points Awarded:

boeing power gave tto827 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    I'm noticing more and more that you're a mush... Not just this post but many that come from you; it's clear you don't have a clue. However, I'm not just writing this to attack you. I will show you the way.

The large balances are from people who arb, hedge, middle, and expose edges. Why post these kind of plays for forumville? True sharps aren't picking winners, they're finding value and minimizing risk. This is not what forumville wants (opportunities), they want picks (winners) which just don't exist. Learn this and watch your bankroll grow.

The 85k could be a sham, but likely not as all the numbers posted in that SBR/BI sheet seem to be true (verified by other members). Whether justin actually got stiffed is a whole other question... I have a strong feeling him and a few others were paid.
    yup, im a mush with no clue

you must have a large balance than..

guess i'd rather be a mush which doesnt make sense in this case than being a wanna be sharp

my bankroll has grown a good amount this year and im just fine with that..

seems like wanti answered the question anyway

Good luck hope you made your 2k back with the online black jack
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 12-22-12 at 05:57 PM.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    TT has information regarding the nearest McDonald's and how to deep fry any food. Beyond that his brain is filled of cats and goo.
    Most likely, but it's still funny he gets threatened now after getting away with the same shit forever.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    first off Shari, quit being modest.

BI was a horribly run book with everything you mentioned we can agree. I think you nailed the reasons why. But affiliates make money on individual losses from referrals, not how the book is doing as a whole. No doubt BI had plenty of losing players there which would mean SBR was still legible for a percentage of their losses, in fact being skeptical I wonder if that wasn't part of the plan all along, to funnel in rec players and dead money from SBR to BI and it would in theory be a win-win for both book and affiliate. I just can't for the life of me figure out why they gave out the bonuses, half points and limits like they did.

So I just want to hear from John or Bill whether or not SBR collected advertising money or actually any money at all from Jon, BI or anyone involved with BI.

Edit: over the past two months of course, I forgot to add.
    p
    bolded part isn't true. At least not the cookie cutter deals they offer publicly. Cost-Per-Acquisition deals pay a flat fee for every new depositing player but aren't as lucrative long term as % loss deals. No idea how SBR's advertising deals work so not going to speculate, just offering what I know about the affiliate deals sites offer publicly.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was in contact w/ j7 a few days ago in regards to sbr simultaneously stiff players out of millions by turning BI from B to F, while at the same time sneakily upgrade wagerweb from D to C (knowing full well they are as much if not more than Bet Island to pull a heist of this type); his resignation is more in conjunction that he does not want to be involved in the currnet downward obv spiral that sbr is in rather than this single BI case alone.

in my heart, i still believe he has more integrity than rest of sbr staff. and I am glad he's following his conscience and integrity on this path. i wish him luck post-sbr debacle, i know putting a project that you're so involved aside can be difficult, but what pt is there to continue w/ the project when results have been proven infeasible?

as far your current case load goes, just make any dispute w/sbr ranking c or above as book is in the right, then make rest as player is in the right. that's as far as lou/dozer/shari/john will ever take it anyways.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: allin1, and SlickRick1382

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Didn't J7 discover the loopholes you were exploiting in the points book with your correlated soccer parlays?

shari91

not fair trixtrix... I don't recommend books I've never played with, don't recommend books I can't play with. If someone has a dispute with an Aussie book, then yeah I'm in a fortunate position to know key decision makers. But those disputes at SBR = zero. Anything else = no. Which is why I was asking questions like everyone else.

ttwarrior1

ha, i said or did nothing wrong in this thread. why is it okay for people to say stuff about me, but when i do it, its wrong

What about all the people that referred others to bet islands, i guess people should go after the referrer???
    Didnt think so

If lets say bookmaker asked you if you would help retweet, post on facebook and other forums in exchange for freeplays, 99 percent of this forum would jump at the opportunity. FACT

Then if bookmaker went bankrupt i guess people should go after the shiller?????????? Ha, no, didnt think so.
    Use your head and be unbiased folks.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

ha, i said or did nothing wrong in this thread. why is it okay for people to say stuff about me, but when i do it, its wrong

What about all the people that referred others to bet islands, i guess people should go after the referrer???
    Didnt think so

If lets say Bookmaker asked you if you would help retweet, post on facebook and other forums in exchange for freeplays, 99 percent of this forum would jump at the opportunity. FACT

Then if bookmaker went bankrupt i guess people should go after the shiller?????????? Ha, no, didnt think so.
    Use your head and be unbiased folks.
    Can the forum be set up so individual posts get salooned?

Perfect candidate right here

ttwarrior1

inthedrink would be the real perfect candidate. I offer good things to sbr , all you do is troll and occasionaly get desperate and make a thread that almost belongs in the saloon.

How is your best buddy martin blank doing

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

inthedrink would be the real perfect candidate. I offer good things to sbr , all you do is troll and occasionaly get desperate and make a thread that almost belongs in the saloon.

How is your best buddy martin blank doing
    Trolling is the definition of all of your posts troll fatty

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I hope J7 keeps posting on forums and writing books. Not often you get someone smart and willing to share valuable information. GL J7
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: andrewfcp1

First 12345 Last