playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

NFL SUNDAY TICKET AND RED ZONE ARE FREE for the next 2 years with Directtv

One hell of a deal guys! You can pay around $35.00 a month for your cable bill AND YOU GET NFL SUNDAY TICKET FOR FREE!!! And you could pay even less than that if you use a promo code when you sign up.

You even get all movie channels free for 3 months! Just remember to cancel them when you are done.

And if you say that someone refers you, like myself, then you get $10 off of your bill for the next 10 months IN ADDITION to all of the other discounts. Someone gave me a promo code for referral when i signed up and i know that i get $10 off each months bill and it is itemized and shows what it came from. Then my sister signed up through me and i got another $10 off in addition to the original $10 that i got from the promo code

You just have to mention the code when you first order 58883933

I just got the email below a few minutes ago annoucing that NFL SUNDAY TICKET just got a little better. Although it was hard to get better than free anyway.

As a valued DIRECTV customer, we want to provide you with our best offer, so we are delighted to upgrade your NFL SUNDAY TICKET subscription to the new NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX, at no additional charge. NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX takes your NFL SUNDAY TICKET subscription to the next level with:
    • The RED ZONE CHANNEL®, which brings you the final yards of every scoring drive from around the league on one dedicated channel. And it's all in HD.*
    • Every out-of-market NFL SUNDAY TICKET game LIVE, anywhere you may be, on your laptop, phone or tablet. You'll never miss a game, even when you're nowhere near a TV. Watch games LIVE on your iPhone®, iPad®, and select Android™ devices.
    • Short Cuts, with replays of entire games in less than 30 minutes.
    NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX has been added to your account and there is no action needed from you.
    Sincerely,
    DIRECTV

playersonly69

Even though the above was added to my account, it is actually part of everyone's account who signs up in August and has signed up in the past 3 months.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

They didn't give u NFL Sunday Ticket for free. It looks like they gave you the upgrade to the Max for free.

playersonly69

Well the email looks confusing, but I just signed up with them last month when they added that everyone gets Sunday Ticket for free. Everyone signing up for at least the $35 a month package in August gets everything for free including all of the movie channels for 3 months and NFL SUNDAY TICKET for the next 2 seasons. And then you can get at least $10 off of your bill using a referral link.

I was actually shocked at how cheap directtv was for the first 2 years. And you only have to stay for 2 years then you can call and quit and they will offer you some sort of great deal to stay

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I have been with them for 5 years and they haven't ever given free shit. I'm canceling after the Olympics anyway.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Auto Renew my NFL Ticket every year. Can't live without it.

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I have been with them for 5 years and they haven't ever given free shit. I'm canceling after the Olympics anyway.

Well when you try and cancel then they will give you Sunday Ticket for free, GUARANTEED!!! Hell they will even lower your bill alot of other ways as well

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Actually jusy got directtv in the last month and was pretty happy to get the ticket for free

Bet the longtime customers are thrilled they have to pay for it

Its a horrible company to have to deal with. Shitty reception in bad weather. But they are the only show in town with the ticket so what can ya do

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Fukk directv

all you need is local cable

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

lol he's trying to use his promo code to get cash for himself

get rid of him sbr

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Little do most posters no that this little freebie will cost them dearly. Once you have Sunday ticket you will feel the need to bet every game because they are all on TV. We don't see many people kicking the bookies ass on NFL games. If you never want to upgrade from the house with wheels than knock yourself out.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    lol he's trying to use his promo code to get cash for himself

get rid of him sbr
    Arent u a mod kid?

Do u have infraction and banning power?

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I think it is only free for one year, but I like it. I am glad the held their ground against Viacom.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Playersonly69 is on the clock to receive an infraction!

[QUOTE=playersonly69;15536902]One hell of a deal guys! You can pay around $35.00 a month for your cable bill AND YOU GET NFL SUNDAY TICKET FOR FREE!!! And you could pay even less than that if you use a promo code when you sign up.

You even get all movie channels free for 3 months! Just remember to cancel them when you are done.

And if you say that someone refers you, like myself, then you get $10 off of your bill for the next 10 months IN ADDITION to all of the other discounts. Someone gave me a promo code for referral when i signed up and i know that i get $10 off each months bill and it is itemized and shows what it came from. Then my sister signed up through me and i got another $10 off in addition to the original $10 that i got from the promo code

You just have to mention the code when you first order 58883933

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4591

Putting his account number to try and get the refer a friend discount for 10 months.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

you don't get sunday ticket max for two years. it's just for this year. and it's not $35 for two years. they raise the price the second year.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

directv sucks and goes out during drizzles.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Loser!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i was just in best buy yesterday and TWO of these fukking directv guys harassed me while i was shopping for video games with my daughter.
    told the first guy to beat it and then another guy came around, no way am i ever getting rid of cable after that bull shit and i let the best buy employees know i was not too happy about spending $300 in their store only to be harassed by directv employees.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

People with DirecTV that know how to work the system get the Sunday Ticket free every season, there are several threads on slickdeals with dozens of people reporting what to say to do it. It was especially easy this season since DirecTV customers lost all those Viacom channels for a span of time, people called DirecTV and asked to be transferred to the retentions department and threatened to cancel....BAM....free Sunday Ticket and bunch of other stuff.

I have Dish and did the same 2 weeks ago since Dish no longer has the AMC channel and I can't watch Breaking Bad, I download the show anyways but I called and threatened to cancel because of not receiving it. Received 3 free months of HBO/Showtime/Starz and 1 free year of Cinemax, $10 credit off my bill for $12 months, Sports Package free for 3 months, and a free Roku 2 XD box with HDMI cable so I can stream TV shows. Didn't know about the Roku box until I read the slickdeals threads about Dish customers getting it.

When it comes to TV/Internet/Phone service, you have all kinds of leverage if you are out of contract. Always call every now and then and ask to be transferred to RETENTIONS, don't talk to a CS Rep and ask if there are promos going on that can be added to your account, they will just blow you off. You have to go to retentions and make them believe you are planning to cancel service. Once they believe that, they will offer the world to you to get you to stay with them.

Last year I got the ESPN Gameplan package for free from Dish, which is normally like $100+. I plan to do the same this year, just call them up and tell them you are a big NFL fan and you see that DirecTV is offering Sunday Ticket for free and you love to watch college and NFL football, and ask them if they are offering anything free like the Sunday ticket. They will bring up their college football ESPN Gameplan package and offer it to you for free, if not, wait a few days and call back to retentions to speak to another person.

If you don't get what you want, you just have to play chat roulette with retention reps until you get one that will do what you want.
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 08-01-12 at 06:47 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Bigmikesm gave Nittany Lion 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Directv is for fantasy not real gamblers game is on delay cable is much liver

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Playersonly69 is on the clock to receive an infraction!

On autopilot for awhile.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

Putting his account number to try and get the refer a friend discount for 10 months.

defineentvinny
    defineentvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

if you guys can live without your tv for 24 hours then just cancel direct tv and put the bill under a different name and you can get the package for free too since that person is now a "new customer"

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    direct tv is a joke

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Thanks Nittany. Gonna call them today and see what they can do.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

PO69 also begging over at the RX...........unreal.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...=915325&page=1

(mods....if link not allowed........delete......and my apologies)

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

when directv had squabble with viacom i called and told them was cancelling everything (WAAA! WAAA! my kids are bitching!!) just to get nfl package free this year, they gave it up pretty quick with some movie channels. though the "max" bs is what you need to be able to stream live onto ipad. doesn't come with regular nfl package plan. additional $100 i believe.

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    People with DirecTV that know how to work the system get the Sunday Ticket free every season, there are several threads on slickdeals with dozens of people reporting what to say to do it. It was especially easy this season since DirecTV customers lost all those Viacom channels for a span of time, people called DirecTV and asked to be transferred to the retentions department and threatened to cancel....BAM....free Sunday Ticket and bunch of other stuff.

I have Dish and did the same 2 weeks ago since Dish no longer has the AMC channel and I can't watch Breaking Bad, I download the show anyways but I called and threatened to cancel because of not receiving it. Received 3 free months of HBO/Showtime/Starz and 1 free year of Cinemax, $10 credit off my bill for $12 months, Sports Package free for 3 months, and a free Roku 2 XD box with HDMI cable so I can stream TV shows. Didn't know about the Roku box until I read the slickdeals threads about Dish customers getting it.

When it comes to TV/Internet/Phone service, you have all kinds of leverage if you are out of contract. Always call every now and then and ask to be transferred to RETENTIONS, don't talk to a CS Rep and ask if there are promos going on that can be added to your account, they will just blow you off. You have to go to retentions and make them believe you are planning to cancel service. Once they believe that, they will offer the world to you to get you to stay with them.

Last year I got the ESPN Gameplan package for free from Dish, which is normally like $100+. I plan to do the same this year, just call them up and tell them you are a big NFL fan and you see that DirecTV is offering Sunday Ticket for free and you love to watch college and NFL football, and ask them if they are offering anything free like the Sunday ticket. They will bring up their college football ESPN Gameplan package and offer it to you for free, if not, wait a few days and call back to retentions to speak to another person.

If you don't get what you want, you just have to play chat roulette with retention reps until you get one that will do what you want.
    Thanks for the tip NITTANY. Called them today and told them I wanted to cancel. They gave me Sunday Ticket free for this season and gave me a $20.00 dollar discount on my bill. Only thing is I had to commit to them for another year of service which was no problem. Salud NITTANY!!

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Fuk the NFL ticket and Direct TV. All you need is the Red Zone for all your NFL viewing.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Now they are offering the ticket in addition to a $200 prepaid **** for new customers.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

signed up few months ago with $120 costco cash & refer for relative. paying $19/month. bargain of the century.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Now they are offering the ticket in addition to a $200 prepaid **** for new customers.
    for dish network subscribers who wants to switch and have to pay early termination fee.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    for dish network subscribers who wants to switch and have to pay early termination fee.
    Actually, my offer doesn't say dish network subscribers. It plainly says for new directv customers with another television provider. I currently have cable and will probably cancel as soon as I find a good internet option.