jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    This would have been ideal, the problem is that is a long fix - the way the market was when the dominos were falling, it could not sustain a long fix.

After the bandaide was applied, the people didn't want to hear about the possibility of another stimulus - regardless the terms.
    I agree, at the time people were panicking everywhere. The too big to fail mantra and the bailout nonsense was such a slippery slope. The corruption of these bastards still blows my mind. The money given to them to lend and stimulate was hoarded and invested in foreign entities.

My god what an abortion

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    I don't think the dollar will be replaced. I think the global economy will constrict so much that countries will stick to regional currencies and trading.

I think the global economy is terrible in its current capacity.

The Federal Reserve will be gone. Monetizing debt by printing money will be no longer.
    I don't see it, it is an absolute global economy. There are benefits to trading in local money, but that is on a case to case basis. Globalization happened, there isn't reversing it - no matter how bad the global economy gets.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    That wasn't what I was getting at...

Whether interest rates are low or not, there is still a massive amount of interest accumulating on the debt that GWB ran up.
    Well there would also be a lot of interest on the debt ran up before 2001. And interest rates play a major roll. If Reagan had the interest rates Obama has, there would have been less than 1 trillion added under him.
    Last edited by guitarjosh; 07-18-12 at 10:06 AM.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

I noticed you didnt touch the unemployment part....Don't let facts get in your way libtard
    Wow. $120 billion in unemployment versus $1 TRILLION in Medicaid and Medicare alone in 2011.

LMAO.

What fukkin facts are you talking about again?

I love how you idiots think that EVERYONE is just laying around not looking for work.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Considering how foolishly the federal government spends taxpayer money, WHO CAN BLAME THEM?

Why should the millionaires and billionaires continue to pay for all the lazy human garbage that refuses to do their fair share of the work (yourself included).
    LOL. I probably paid more in taxes last year than you took home.

Regarding this ridiculous chart:

Why do people think that anything put out by the Congressional Budget Office is automatically non-partisan and accurate? The CBO is a government agency with its employees receiving government checks and will do EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO DO.

That chart is claiming that Bush spent almost 6X as much money as Obama even though our country's deficit has gone from $10 Trillion to almost $16 Trillion under Obama's watch.

The amount of number shifting and deception that went into making that chart is really quite the piece of accounting trickery, for example:

All of the TARP money that was lent to the banks shows up as government spending on the Bush '06-'09 line. When the banks paid back their TARP loans, every single dollar went to REDUCE the Obama '10-'13 line.

Since liberal democrats are as dumb as tree stumps and have their heads up Obama's rear end as it is, they will believe anything they are shown. Unfortunately, the democrats are counting on many swing voters to also buy into the trickery and hopefully they FAIL in that regard.
    Yes. It's all a trick. Bush didn't spend money. LMAO.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Well there would also be a lot of interest on the debt ran up before 2001. And interest rates play a major roll. If Reagan had the interest rates Obama has, there would have been less than 1 trillion added under him.
    Umm. I believe that Bush was working with a surplus when he got into office.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

I have land in the smokey mountains with a cabin. I have enough ammo, sophisticated weaponry, night vision, land traps, seeds, food, water, fuel, and clothing to last me for at least 5 years.

When the libtards are dying because govt isnt giving them their free ponies, I'll be shooting as many of them dead as I possibly can when they attempt to steal my goods. Have you ever seen a libtard's head explode from 1000 yards?

I can tell you it is going to be similar to that of a opium growing towel head in Kabul. Nothing is more satisfying knowing you have destroyed a bad, violent, person so they cannot rage on the innocent.

Conservative, patriotic, militias are forming by the thousands as I type. 13 million AR-15's were sold in AMerican last year. You can figure out who bought them...It ain't the pus s y libtards.
    I have 3 AR-15's.

I bet you own a lot of tin foil hats too.

Rationality is not a strong suit with you I see.
    Last edited by MonkeyF0cker; 07-18-12 at 02:03 PM.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Don't own a typical AR anymore (i.e. an M16 semi auto), don't trust those fukkers. I have had various ones, from the cheap ones to bushmaster and colt - all of them are not even close to as reliable as I would like.

I own a few AK's, absolutely love them and the ammo. But, for my money - life on the line and assault rifle is the appropriate weapon I am rolling with my Sig Sauer R716 - love it, puts its own little spin on an AR model. Sweet rifle.

BTW, gents. It is not about the amount of weapons you own - it is about the amount of quality weapons coupled with and most importantly the ammo.

Have all the shiny toys in the world, no bullets and it is a glorified paper weight.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    That is fuzzy math Martin. Sad to see you buy into that nonsense. The technical growth rate of government is irrelevant. Annual national debt and deficit is all that matters.
    Factcheck.org:

Anyone can easily confirm by plugging Obama’s inauguration date — Jan. 20, 2009 — in the Treasury Department’s handy “debt to the penny” website. That shows the nation’s total debt stood at $10.6 trillion on the day Obama took office, and it had increased to nearly $15.4 trillion by the end of January 2012 — a rise of more than $4.7 trillion in just over three years.

That’s a huge increase to be sure — 44.5 percent. And the Congressional Budget Office now projects that it will grow to more than $16 trillion by the end of the current fiscal year on Sept. 30. At that point, the debt will have increased by more dollars in Obama’s first four years than it did in George W. Bush’s entire eight-year tenure, when it rose by $4.9 trillion. The rise under Obama would then be the biggest dollar increase for any president in U.S. history.

Here is how the nation’s total debt has fared under the past several presidents, as of Jan. 31, 2012, in trillions of dollars. The percentage increases are given in parentheses.
    Most of that increase of $4.9 trillion was because of the interest the US gov't accrued on the $10.6 trillion deficit Obama inherited from that @ssclown George Bush Jr.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    You realize that hospitals could not deny medical care to anyone (including unemployed/homeless/whatever) prior to "Obama/Romneycare." Right?

You think you're not paying for that already?
    That is exactly my point. There already is health care for all. Been paying for it for generations.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    That is exactly my point. There already is health care for all. Been paying for it for generations.

pinch your fukkin pipe kid

and when your done go grab me a fukkin cherry snow cone

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    pinch your fukkin pipe kid

and when your done go grab me a fukkin cherry snow cone
    After you're done spit shining my fukkin taint, pal.

First 123