SBR Kentucky Derby 2-Day Handicapping Challenge!
Sponsored by BetDSI
Register here: http://contests.sbrforum.com/kentuck...-contest-3815/
1st: 1500 SBR Points Free Play
2nd: 1000 SBR Points Free Play
3rd: 500 SBR Points Free Play
4th: 250 SBR Points Free Play
5th: 150 SBR Points Free Play
3 races on Friday, May 4 (including the Kentucky Oaks)
9 races on Saturday, May 5 (ending with the Kentucky Derby)
* $20 Bankroll for each of the 3 Friday races and first 8 Saturday races
* $40 Bankroll for the Kentucky Derby itself (final race on Saturday)
Picks threads for both racing days can be found here:
* WIN and EXACTA wagers only.
* $2 minimum on all wagers, including exactas.
* A maximum of two posts with your wagers are allowed per race - if you make a second post, it must completely replace the wagers in your first post.
* Posts can be made up until the start of each race. Threads will be locked when the horses are off - post early to avoid being "shut out."
* Bankroll money is "use it or lose it" - betting funds are deducted as you risk them. Any unrisked bankroll will just be deducted and not added onto winnings.
* Winning wagers will include both the profit and money risked added onto your winnings. In other words, if you risk $2 on a win bet and it pays $10.00 on the toteboard, the full $10.00 is added to your winnings.
* You can list one alternate wager for each race in the event of a scratch.
* If a horse is scratched in your wager and there is not a valid alternate, the wager is a loss and its bankroll cannot be re-used on any other races.
* Winning order determined by top amounts of winnings achieved over the 12 races of action.
* All decisions made concerning the contest by SBR are final.