View New Posts
  1. #1

    SBR Winners and Losers report, April 16th


  2. #2
    The Giant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 6,840
    Betpoints: 3762
    Message Me

    Hearing my name roll off your soft, pouty lips, Jonelyn has made an otherwise dreary Monday full of hope and opportunity.

    World
    Poker
    Cup Last place

    $30
    Charity
    donation 1/2/2014

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 4/9/2014

    40pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY12th Place 4/22/2014


  3. #3

    I thought Big eric won 2500 in the sbr casino??

    the man demands his fame.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    I thought Big eric won 2500 in the sbr casino??

    the man demands his fame.

    unreal. no recognition for saturdays amazing achievement of hitting 2500 on sbr keno

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    unreal. no recognition for saturdays amazing achievement of hitting 2500 on sbr keno
    Hear ya... but Jonelyn has her favorites.

    She adores me. The way she says my name borders on the pornographic.
    NC-17 at the very least.

    Now... stevek she simply tolerates... not a fav.
    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY8th Place 4/21/2014

    $30
    Charity
    donation 4/29/2013


  6. #6
    GUMMO77
    We're gonna fly down into the easy chair
    GUMMO77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 4,440
    Betpoints: 7257
    Message Me

    I noticed that too, Bite. She doesn't even try to hide it anymore.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

    World
    Poker
    Cup Last place

    $30
    Charity
    donation 11/11/2013

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/17/2014

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 4/9/2014


  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Hearing my name roll off your soft, pouty lips, Jonelyn has made an otherwise dreary Monday full of hope and opportunity.

Top