larryd
    larryd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

5 dimes golf

i made a bet today on jim furyk to beet luke donald at 830 this morning. 116 to win 121. furyk won by three or 4 .strokes. I won they paid me then i made a bet on the boston bruins. 169 to win 150 in regulation. then i went back into my account and saw they canceld the golf bet because it said 2nd round not third round. which is kind of bull because the odds were correct since i checked other sites. . anyways so i only should have had 116 in my account and shouldnt of been allowed to make my bruins bet . now it shows negitive 53.50 in my account. 1st i dont think they should of canceld golf bet because it said 2nd round everything else was correct and then if they were going to how can they not cancel my bruins be since i didnt have sufficiant funds. any thoughts thanks

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by larryd View Post
    i made a bet today on jim furyk to beet luke donald at 830 this morning. 116 to win 121. furyk won by three or 4 .strokes. I won they paid me then i made a bet on the boston bruins. 169 to win 150 in regulation. then i went back into my account and saw they canceld the golf bet because it said 2nd round not third round. which is kind of bull because the odds were correct since i checked other sites. . anyways so i only should have had 116 in my account and shouldnt of been allowed to make my bruins bet . now it shows negitive 53.50 in my account. 1st i dont think they should of canceld golf bet because it said 2nd round everything else was correct and then if they were going to how can they not cancel my bruins be since i didnt have sufficiant funds. any thoughts thanks

Deleted Wager 117494820-1
    Straight wager 117494820-1 posted on Saturday, Apr 14 2012 8:38AM was deleted on Saturday, Apr 14 2012 2:56PM.Golf - 322 Jim Furyk (2nd Rnd) +105 for GameRisking $116.00 to win $121.80Reason: Typo, incorrect game number, it should have read: Jim Furyk (3rd Rnd)Contact customer support if you need further clarification regarding this deleted ticket
    Surely the 2nd round would have been completed by the time you placed the bet?
    Other than round number on the bet page is there a date stated? If so you've got a very strong case to have the golf bet reinstated. I think your case is pretty good even without that. But the NHL bet should stand regardless.

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Tony strikes again!!!! Fukkk 5 dimes! That place is shady!!!

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

that's garbage

sportstrader88
    sportstrader88's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats a bullsh1t cancel. golf bet should definately stand. file a sbr complaint

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

bad decision by 5d here..although there were probably a bunch of shot-takers that noticed the mistake, bet it, and called to have it canceled if they were on the wrong side..

contact them and tell them you probably wouldn't be making any further deposits unless they, at least, zero out your account..they can actually be accommadating at times, considering your account is otherwise in good standing..

Were all the 3rd round matchups listed as 2nd round, or only this one?

Good luck, hope they fix things for you..

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Quote Originally Posted by me-first View Post
    bad decision by 5d here..although there were probably a bunch of shot-takers that noticed the mistake, bet it, and called to have it canceled if they were on the wrong side..

contact them and tell them you probably wouldn't be making any further deposits unless they, at least, zero out your account..they can actually be accommadating at times, considering your account is otherwise in good standing..

Were all the 3rd round matchups listed as 2nd round, or only this one?

Good luck, hope they fix things for you..
    Unfortunately if you go in saying they will lose your business or threaten to close your account, they could give 2 shits
    They don't care about taking care of the customer over there- never have, never will... OP's best bet eat the loss, close your account and go to Betislands but for fun go ask for tony and tell him how he fukkked up and then accuse you of taking a shot at him - them tell him to go f himself and his shitty book and post the chat on here for entertainment...

larryd
    larryd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

looks like lou agress with 5 dimes oh well

Thanks for writing. You bet an incorrectly worded prop; so based on the available information, this explains the cancellation.

Before we can further assist, we will require you to contact live help and ask to speak with Becky or Tony.

Best regards,
    Lou

not worth my time to try to get 112 bucks thanks anyway aprecciate the responses
    did close my 5 dimes account just on principal.