ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Online Gambling Film ‘Runner, Runner’ Will Star Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake

The Lincoln Lawyer” director Brad Furman will head up the project.

There aren’t any more details on the story other than the bit about online gambling, but an encouraging piece of information (aside from the casting) is that the film’s screenplay was written by Brian Koppelman and David Levien, the guys who wrote the poker movie Rounders for Affleck’s buddy Matt Damon back in 1998. Rounders beat America’s poker craze by about five or six years, so this duo is obviously very familiar with how to make a great gambling movie.
    It was revealed two years ago that Leonardo DiCaprio had also explored the possibility of getting involved in a film centered around online gambling.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Sounds great, tt! I liked how Lincoln Lawyer was done and we all know Rounders was super. Sounds like the right ingredients here for a nice flick.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

sounds very interesting

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I heard they cast Drew Cary to play Tony.. also word around town is Timberlake is playing John Walker.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    I heard they cast Drew Cary to play Tony.. also word around town is Timberlake is playing John Walker.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

we should contact them and let them know about sbr