King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Shadius dont pay attention to the "rich guy"...

Andy is so rich, that he comes on the internetz(at meth induced hours) and rants about "blah blah liberals blah blah minorities blah blah i hate".....

Why does he say liberals complain so much, but writes long posts crying like a little bitch????

Im pretty sure this disgruntled lazy boy f\*g is brent crudes brother!! Enjoy your monopoly money andy the fukking coward.

Points Awarded:

golfrulz gave King Mayan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: golfrulz

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

April 4, 2012

Suspects Face Gitmo Trial

The Defense Department on Wednesday announced new charges for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four others accused of plotting the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, formally restarting a case that previously had been set for a civilian court.

Below : Obama in 2008

Sam Odom

Promises ... Promises

Go back to early 2008 and list the top 5 things the Left screamed the loudest about... Welcome to 2012. What got done by their dear leader Obama ???

The left are NOT energized by Obama, in fact, they are disappointed in him

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Promises ... Promises

Go back to early 2008 and list the top 5 things the Left screamed the loudest about... Welcome to 2012. What got done by their dear leader Obama ???

The left are NOT energized by Obama, in fact, they are disappointed in him
    Obama is not a dictator, "In December 2009, the administration announced that it would ask Congress to appropriate money to purchase the Thomson Correctional Center in northwest Illinois to house Gitmo detainees. The plan took a blow, however, in May 2010, when the House Armed Services Committee inserted language into the 2011 defense bill which specifically prohibits the use of funds to purchase or modify any U.S. facility for Gitmo prisoners. The measure was adopted by the full House on May 28, 2010 in a 282-131 vote. The Senate Armed Services Committee adopted a similar proposal on May 28, 2010. The two proposals have yet to become law, however. In June, Assistant Attorney General Ronald Weich announced that the administration plans to go ahead with the purchase of the facility for regular domestic federal prisoners."

"The latest turn of events was the law authorizing defense spending for 2011. In addition to funding the military for the year, members of Congress attached several stipulations about Guantanamo. The law says no funds canbe used to transfer Guantanamo detainees to the United States, and no funds can be used to transfer detainees to the custody of foreign countries, unless specific conditions are met about how the prisoners will be held.

Obama didn't like those provisions and issued a statement deploring them. He said the limitation on transferring prisoners to the U.S. is "a dangerous and unprecedented challenge to critical executive branch authority ... ." Of the new requirements on transferring prisoners to foreign governments, Obama said it could "hinder the conduct of delicate negotiations with foreign countries and therefore the effort to conclude detainee transfers in accord with our national security.""

"There are still 172 people being held at Guantanamo, Clutter said. Congress has pretty well tied the administration's hands, prohibiting prosecution in U.S. federal courts and making it extremely difficult to transfer them to other countries, according to Clutter.

"Even if the review board determines someone should be released," Clutter said, "it will be hard to transfer them out of Guantanamo."

In other words, for the time being, there are no options other than Guantanamo. Until they figure out what to do with all of the detainees, Clutter said, it seems pretty clear they will remain at Guantanamo."

What would you be saying now if he had defied Congress and closed Gitmo anyway?

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post

Obama is not a dictator...

No one is forcing Obama/Holder to have Gitmo trials - YOU know that

How about the Patriot Act ? Lefties could hardly wait for Obama to take Office and do away with it... But he does what? Doubles down with NDAA

Shaudius

No one is forcing Obama/Holder to have Gitmo trials - YOU know that

How about the Patriot Act ? Lefties could hardly wait for Obama to take Office and do away with it... But he does what? Doubles down with NDAA
    It is a mischaracterization to call them Gitmo trials, they are military tribunals, that could happen regardless of the location of the prisoners.

Calling the NDAA a doubling down of the Patriot Act is also a mischaracterization as President Obama threatened to veto the Act if it included a provision requiring military detention. The version that he signed did not require such, at most its a continuation of the policy that was already in place.

He did sign the extension of the Patriot Act, which Congress passed(in 2011 after the Republicans controlled the house I might add), and I don't agree with, but its hardly a proper characterization to say that he doubled down with something new, the NDAA just reaffirms the current policy.

Yes, he could have vetoed it, but do you think a President McCain would have? How about a future potential President Romney, I am sure the answer is no, so while Obama didn't do enough to me, I never saw him saying that he would, even if the left wanted him to. All Obama said on the issue is that he would revisit the Patriot Act to increase oversight on the program.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post

Calling the NDAA a doubly down of the Patriot Act as President Obama threatened to veto the Act if it included a provision requiring military detention. The version that he signed did not require such.

You are 100% wrong... Obama forced the senate to INCLUDE indefinite detention withOUT trial and his veto threat was a lie - You need to educate yourself. Start here:

http://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/NDAA

Shaudius

You are 100% wrong... Obama forced the senate to INCLUDE indefinite detention withOUT trial and his veto threat was a lie - You need to educate yourself. Start here:

http://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/NDAA
    You are missing a key word REQUIRE. The version that he did not sign REQUIRED military detention, the bill that he did sign, did not REQUIRE such. Nothing that I've written is wrong on this fact, and nothing at the ACLU site that I found says otherwise and certainly nothing that says that Obama forced the senate to "INCLUDE indefinite detention withOUT trial".

Sam Odom

Shaudius , you'll believe whatever you want and this is my last attempt Ask yourself why a lib senator would lie about obama ?

Last edited by Sam Odom; 04-15-12 at 02:44 PM.

Shaudius

Shaudius , you'll believe whatever you want and this is my last attempt Ask yourself why a lib senator would lie about obama ?

And the Young Turks

You do realize that what Senator Levin was talking about was the language about US citizens being subject to the NDAA, not the language that made it a REQUIREMENT that the President indefinitely detain, those are two separate issues.

The NDAA sucks, you won't get any argument here, but its certainly not a unique attribute of this President, do you really think any of this would change with a Romney administration?
    Last edited by Shaudius; 04-15-12 at 02:50 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

sammy go take your yellow pill you sheep.

Sam Odom

January 18, 2012

Mayan you agree with and are happy about NDAA ? Watch video in Op
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Not happy..

But most fukks are lazy and love the sheltered life...

Nobody is going to do shit.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

i havent voted repub since McCain??

Keep voting R and youll get shit laws..

Sam Odom

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

.. I this how stupid you neo cons are??

Posting obama with salvatruchas in El Salvador??

But, I guarantee you suck off conman Reagan that actually helped create the MS

Sammy hows those government checks you hypocrite??

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If gas prices don't mysterious drop to under $3.00 a gallon... by September/October. Obama has no chance. And he knows this.
    And the oil industry just LOVES the Obama administration.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Notice how Mayan has not joined in with his left-wing crazed pals in their crucification of George Zimmerman. Its because George Zimmerman (a fellow Latino) who is under the liberal gun this time.

While Zimmerman is a Latino, he is not being treated as a minority by the MSM because he looks white and works hard. On the other hand, we have border jumping smelly wetbacks like King Mayan who has done absolutely nothing with his pathetic life and has chosen to pump his body full of steroids turning his pea-sized brain into jello.

In every race, there are quality people like George Zimmerman and human garbage like King Mayan.
    Last edited by andywend; 04-15-12 at 11:28 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

andy, stop crying like a lil bitch...

stop with the e-hate and lift those lil nuts and take your hate to the streets....

Ohhhh wait, your a coward..

Pathetic child molesting inbred....

And zimmerman has a white family that makes him a pussy gun cliching inbred.

andywend

If I were a border jumping wetback like Mayan with no future whatsoever, I would be too.

Someday the U.S. will figure out a way to get rid of Mexican trash like Mayan as people like him have absolutely wrecked the United States of America.
    stop with the e-hate
    Perhaps you should follow your own advice and practice what you preach.
    Last edited by andywend; 04-15-12 at 11:44 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

im not the fat fukk ranting on the internetz...

Dont hide behind that screen andy, be a man for once..

Beaners work, inbreds receive entitlements..

Whos draining this country??

And i dont e-hate, i hate in real life coward.

andywend

im not the fat fukk ranting on the internetz...
    You're 5'9" and weigh almost 250 pounds. You are most indeed a "fat fukk" and you have posted 9,394X in a little over 18 months for an average of almost 17 posts each and every day during that timeframe.
    And i dont e-hate, i hate in real life coward.
    You have admitted you go to tea party rallies and try and pick fights with them because you oppose their political viewpoints.

Mayan, you're pure HUMAN TRASH and when you look in the mirror, thats exactly what you see stirring back at you.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

i post way more than 17 times a day...

Cmon andy youre a fat ugly piece of shit.. No way a good looking "rich" guy would go on the internetz to cry and rant about shit...

And yes, i go scare the tea party fags the same way they scare my people while getting a bus to go home/work.. I love knocking out teeth. pussy inbreds.

And 12% bodyfat is not fat

andywend

Mayan, you're an absolute piece of shit and everyone here knows it.

I do agree that going back and forth with a greasy wetback like yourself is a total waste of my time.
    And yes, i go scare the tea party fags the same way they scare my people while getting a bus to go home/work.. I love knocking out teeth. pussy inbreds.
    Lay off the carne asada and do something positive with your pathetic life.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

yes im fat and you are hercules...

Andy, is it fun to talk tough on the internetz??

Scared pussy..

And i cant eat carne asada just filet mignon or buffalo meat... My fat ass has to watch my blubber.

And yeah i need to go to sleep, i have responsibilities, i cant stay up all night posting(meth hours) while collecting government checks.
    Last edited by King Mayan; 04-16-12 at 12:35 AM.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

2008 Promise: "We will kill bin Laden." - http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ama-bin-laden/

Name:  yes.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  58.5 KB

First 123