View New Posts
  1. #1

    Tiger woods will never win another major tournament

    he has burned all his bridges. the men who helped him win those majors are now burned out of his life. not to mention his wife and kids are gone as well. i personally always pull for tiger, i think he is a legend for pulling dennys waitresses when he is worth a billy. however - the man needs to bring in someone who he trusts to help him improve his game. tiger will never do this though he is too arrogant.

  2. #2
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 34,253
    Betpoints: 85
    Message Me

    His secret was he was bangin all them broads

    now he's afraid to do that because of media

  3. #3

    Tiger woods will never win another major tournament -250




    id take it.

  4. #4
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,767
    Betpoints: 1942
    Message Me

    Grizzly not exactly a bold prediction

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    His secret was he was bangin all them broads

    now he's afraid to do that because of media
    that was his secret, like sampson with the hair, when he got it cut he was a nobody

  6. #6
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,675
    Betpoints: 772
    Message Me

    2 years late grizzle

    i made a thread in 2010 saying the same thing

    guys totally done

    would be shocked if he wins more than 5 sh1t tournaments the rest of his career

    personally think he will fade away in the next couple years. just disappear with his money

  7. #7
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,675
    Betpoints: 772
    Message Me

    his game is gone-not coming back

    can't get a knee implant

    can't outdrive anyone anymore
    doesn't have the ice water running thru his veins anymore
    can't handle the pressure
    people aren't beat already when they step out on the course with him anymore
    no intimidation
    20-30 better younger players at every tournament every week

    on and on and on

    done done done
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 04-10-12 at 06:59 PM.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 34,253
    Betpoints: 85
    Message Me

    If he would just start bangin porn stars again he would be fine. He's scared now to tarnish his image and losing sponsors.. Facts are facts. Clean pipes equals winning

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    he has burned all his bridges. the men who helped him win those majors are now burned out of his life. not to mention his wife and kids are gone as well. i personally always pull for tiger, i think he is a legend for pulling dennys waitresses when he is worth a billy. however - the man needs to bring in someone who he trusts to help him improve his game. tiger will never do this though he is too arrogant.
    unfortunately, griz, buying a new set of clubs didnt make you more knowledgeable on the issue of tiger.... i like you guys, so i wont call you what you appear to be in this thread, but lets just say...tiger wins majors again...thats a fact... and he will be favored in a majority of them as well...

    griz, you have no idea who tiger has brought in to work on his game, so you saying that he wont bring in people, well thats just you being a hater...and a 100% clueless one at that... the guy has seen a few guys, in fact... he knows when its bad and he isnt afraid to seek help...wherever you read or got the idea that he didnt, you need new sources pal...

    i love these threads though...the best player to ever shit behind 2 shoes and you clowns think he is washed up before hitting 40...unreal how bad the tiger hatred is.

  11. #11

    hey morons, he won a strong field pga event 3 weeks ago.

    I suppose rory wont win another either since he sucked at the masters too.

  12. #12
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,675
    Betpoints: 772
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by folousp1 View Post
    hey morons, he won a strong field pga event 3 weeks ago.

    I suppose rory wont win another either since he sucked at the masters too.

    comparing 2012 tiger woods to 2012 rory mcilroy

  13. #13

    i suppose you cleaned up betting tiger not to win last week then? since he was favored, ahead of rory.

  14. #14
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,675
    Betpoints: 772
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by folousp1 View Post
    i suppose you cleaned up betting tiger not to win last week then? since he was favored, ahead of rory.
    no i cleaned up with this one

    Cmon Bubba

    also not really into laying -1000 for someone not to win

    kind of a -ev bet
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 04-10-12 at 08:01 PM.

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    his game is gone-not coming back

    can't get a knee implant

    can't outdrive anyone anymore
    doesn't have the ice water running thru his veins anymore
    can't handle the pressure
    people aren't beat already when they step out on the course with him anymore
    no intimidation
    20-30 better younger players at every tournament every week

    on and on and on

    done done done
    Lol
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/17/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +8,000 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +5,848 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/21/2014


  16. #16

  17. #17

    Tiger is a great golfer
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/17/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +8,000 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +5,848 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/21/2014


  18. #18

    as much as i hate him as a person i only watch when hes in contention.

  19. #19

    Is he back? Back enough to win a major this year? Looked like the old Tiger today...

  20. #20
    ACoochy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 7,868
    Betpoints: 312
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    Is he back? Back enough to win a major this year? Looked like the old Tiger today...
    Stucky!!! How ya doing pal? Long time, no hear. Good to see ur still posting...

Top