Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20495

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
    Probably you're right but i don't know jack squat about those sports you mentioned (except F1, but i rarely bet on it), mostly bet on Olympic sports so Betfair is surely not the best place to take the majority of my bets.
    Well, yes I can understand that punters have different preferences for what they bet on but with the extensive range on offer at Betfair it seems strange that they wouldn't fill yours and others' wishes to a greater extent. What does Bet$3.65 offer you which you can't get at Betfair and how much will they let you bet?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lets stop the bull shit about exchange betting in the usa
    It was offered for years and all places went bankrupt
    Matchbook should no growth when offered for usa players
    Their is very little market for it other than arbers
    USA gambler are not into exchanges and never will be

Euro gambler is a different breed all together

Bet365 is pretty competitive for usa sports vs all other Euro books

Betfair has much more volume than you think on NBA and NFL specifically TV games

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    What does Bet$3.65 offer you which you can't get at Betfair and how much will they let you bet?
    Bet365 had a price up for almost any sport and any league i ever wanted to bet on (frankly the prices are not always great), and you can bet at least mid to high 3 digits on almost all of them (and at Betfair i can take also a few hundreds, but to often only @1.01 'cause the real price is not even formed) . To answer your question what can i get at bet365 and can't at Betfair ? Nothing, 'cause i'm limited to 6 EUR max. winnings pre match on most sports i bet (live is a little better 24 EUR max. winnings) .

jjgold

Bet Fair not have enough in the pools to bet many events vs bet365

I would say as far as betting markets oiffered and which place you can bet more per event Bet365 clips them like 70% of the events

Big Soccer Leagues, Horses, Tennis are of course where Betfair will beat bet365 as far as which place you can get most money down

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20495

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bet Fair not have enough in the pools to bet many events vs bet365

I would say as far as betting markets oiffered and which place you can bet more per event Bet365 clips them like 70% of the events

Big Soccer Leagues, Horses, Tennis are of course where Betfair will beat bet365 as far as which place you can get most money down
    For some perhaps, but for many like me, we're lucky to be able to get $3.65 down on anything, so Betfair is always going to be a better option.

jjgold

Ok fair point Hareeba

First 123