View New Posts

I would like to see this guy put some pads on and let the 49ers offense go at him.

stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605
    Message Me

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Players are soft.

Conrad Dobler, Jack Lambert, Jack Younglood, Joe Greene would never need to have a speech like this directed at them.
    No love for Ditka?
    LT snapped Theisman's leg with a smile on his face.

Having said this, Saints will get no calls from the refs their way this season, you can make book on that.

This guy is toast. Finished from the league? You know the lawsuits that are going to come after him personally by players, he's going behind bars for a long time.

Message Me

^
    Let's not get carried away, he's not getting jail time.

Saints-niners is must see television whenever they play again.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/17/2014

$30
    Charity
    donation 1/27/2014

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Saints-niners is must see television whenever they play again.
    Saints vs ANYBODY you mean. He was telling players to target guys from EVERY team. Everyone knows that now too.

Message Me

Drew Brees is a marked man

jail time...

As bad as people may think this looks for the NFL as a whole, its really not. NFL fans feed off this kind of stuff. Football is America's favorite sport in such a strong way that we have to fill up the offseason (as well as every Tuesday - Saturday during the season) with as much overreaction and drama as we can. The NFL is part sports and part soap opera (aimed at dudes) sometimes.

I'll admit though that I eat it up as much as anybody.

the specifics of this are sickening.

also, this was AFTER the NFL told them top stop, and they still did this. Also this was with a guy in the room audio recording it. Seriously, the arrogance and dumbasssery of this guy. is this the toned down version of his pre-game speech?

you guys are so naive. no one is going to target the Saints players or Brees. every coach in the league says this shit...just not to the extremes and poor choice of words Williams used. every player in the league they are all "boys" no one hates each other in the league anymore.

k13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 120
    Message Me

After that great speech they still give up 36 points to Alex Smith....

World
    Poker
    Cup 2nd place

Good stuff. But he's not the only one, he's just the only one that got caught.

WTF with the guys that think this has anything to do with politics. lol.

SBR Founder Join Date: 10/6/2005

Again you guys forget, this was AFTER the nfl had told them,to stop. saying we know what you are doing. and they continued to do it. that is why the suspensions are so harsh.
    and they saw the guy in the room, making a documentary, audio taping the whole thing.

the arrogance of greg williams is very apparent

nothing sick about it, im just surprised he didnt say kill

First 12