acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liberals check in

Will you guys still get your news from them even after the were caught doctoring recordings for there own agenda?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

That's why I have heard of MSNBC being referred to as MSLSD.

acl123
    syndicate

I don't ever wanna hear you liberal twinks saying how biased fox is. this is about the lowest thing you can do in journalism.Unacceptable!

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Oh, Fox is definitely biased and misleading as well.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Are we talking the apology from the network earlier this week for doctoring the Zimmerman 911 tape......are you referring to Ed Schultz editing the Rick Perry clip about a 'black cloud' to make him seem like a racist and had to apologize.....are referring to today's correction for Thomas Roberts using a blog post from Daily Kos that was posted under the heading "satire and comedy" as FACT for his show saying that Apple and others have asked people to boycott over same sex marriage issues?

Basically they have to issue subtle apology or corrections for lies week in and week out so you need specifics when referring to habitual offenders at NBC
    Points Awarded:

acl123 gave itchypickle 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

acl123
    syndicate

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

you must have been living under a rock for the last 17 years.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

a neo con f\*g judging msnbc but admires fox.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

You really can't argue for any of the news corporations...it's all just a numbers game....just pandering to their respective set-in-stone audiences. Impossible to be bias.

Where do we get factual news? How can we make informed political decisions in order to participate in the political process? I wish that blatant misreporting would lead to stiff penalties, but we wouldn't be able to trust an unbiased agency to monitor them. Political divisions and backing each's agendas is more important than acting ethical. Horrible situation to be in.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Fox news is destroying our country
    Points Awarded:

golfrulz gave Smoke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: golfrulz, and nebraskasux

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

There is a reason fox dominates ratings, I remember that Rick Perry shit also, oreilly has been killing Al sharpton and all nbc, people crack me up with fox being biased, they have liberals on fox msnbc has 0 repubs,maybe Michael steel a little but he's a clown

KingJD31

Oreilly showed a clip yesterday of this clown Lawrence odonell on Msnbc ripping all mormons for there beliefs

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

LMFAO @ bashing MSNBC in one breathe, and loving FAUX NEWS in the other. Might as well throw Al Jazeera in that comparison as well.

The Irony.

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    There is a reason fox dominates ratings, I remember that Rick Perry shit also, oreilly has been killing Al sharpton and all nbc, people crack me up with fox being biased, they have liberals on fox msnbc has 0 repubs,maybe Michael steel a little but he's a clown
    Do you believe that Fox is not biased? Do you think Fox news' audience would be pissed if they showed liberals who did a better job arguing their points of views? Or, do you think that Fox's audiences would prefer liberal pundits, who constantly look bad when participating in round table discussions? Trust me, it's all very calculated on both sides ends of the news spectrum.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Yeah, theres a reason, dumb lazy-boy sheep

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Fox news is destroying our country
    the exact opposite actually

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Do you believe that Fox is not biased? Do you think Fox news' audience would be pissed if they showed liberals who did a better job arguing their points of views? Or, do you think that Fox's audiences would prefer liberal pundits, who constantly look bad when participating in round table discussions? Trust me, it's all very calculated on both sides ends of the news spectrum.
    They actually give credit when it's due,when that Oakland school shooting happens fox was all over msnbc didn't touch it cause it does not fit well into there agenda, if the shooter was white they would have beat that story to death

KingJD31

It's not about being biased it's about what's right,liberal are pro choice but anti death penalty, they are for illegals but against the hard working white man, they think janitors deserve the same pay as doctors,list goes on

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    the exact opposite actually
    you've gotta be kidding.

Fox news is painful to watch. It's not even funny when Jon Stewart makes fun of it, because those clueless blonde pundits are serious.

High3rEl3m3nt

It's not about being biased it's about what's right,liberal are pro choice but anti death penalty, they are for illegals but against the hard working white man, they think janitors deserve the same pay as doctors,list goes on
    I understand what you are saying. But when you report news through a political lens, the story carries over an agenda...it can't be avoided. The mere act of choosing which stories to report, requires that someone makes a decision. Because news corporations make money from advertising, it is important that stories are selected or spun to resonate with each corporations' viewer niche. Do you see that every news corporation is handcuffed to a for-profit objective?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by superjeff24 View Post
    you've gotta be kidding.

Fox news is painful to watch. It's not even funny when Jon Stewart makes fun of it, because those clueless blonde pundits are serious.
    you've gotta be kidding

Just have to look at the Zimmerman story in the USA as an example. Every other TV news outlet has convicted this guy on air. Piers Morgan embarrassed himself again last night when talking about it. Yet they keep doing it despite not having the facts. Jon Stewart? Who cares what he thinks. FOX has been consistent on this story and they usually tell you what the others are afraid to. No place is 100% perfect but Fox is much better than the others at telling both sides of the story. Denying that fact is silly.

High3rEl3m3nt

Dwight,

Fox also misreported the story--though not as bad as some of the left-leaning stations. The only way a corporation could have not misreported the story is if they hadn't reported it at all. But no corporation wanted to pass up on the story because it's a money and audience captivator. It was shameful reporting by all news outlets. Some were more shameful than others, but the lesser of shamefulness shouldn't be the measure of who is better.

acl123
    syndicate

Show me one example of fox purposely doctoring 911 calls.
    End of story.
    You liberals are ruining this country.

High3rEl3m3nt

They didn't doctor the calls. Misreporting went beyond just the doctored call, which I believe warrants extremely harsh punishment. Just because I am questioning news corporations and their flaws does not mean I am a liberal. I guarantee that if I told you my values and political beliefs, you'd likely be chanting, "Amen."

acl123
    syndicate

There is a reason fox news dominates.
    conservatives are educated and watch educational programs

Liberals are dumb, collect welfare sit home all day eating cap'n crunch and watch cartoons
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: baskets, and DwightShrute

High3rEl3m3nt

I believe there are several reasons that fox news dominates, but my reasons are much different than yours.
    Fox News does not have conservative-leaning competitors, whereas, and I'm using your logic, every other news
    corporation has a liberal agenda and therefore, they split left-leaning viewership. Another reason and trust me I know,
    I am actually friends with a very-rich conservative family that has a strong relationship to Rush Limbaugh, but conservatives
    tend to fear that they are losing the country. This very rich and powerful conservative family openly discusses that fear is a
    part of their political strategy. Fear creates a fixation and as a consequence, it creates a strong common enemy..which is all
    things that threaten their political ideology. For example, you automatically assumed that I am liberal because I threatened your
    political ideology. This is not true, but it fits the well-justified stereotype of a lot of conservatives. Fox news embraces this trend
    and feeds stories that resonate with its fearful audience.

acl123
    syndicate

I was not directing my questions towards you Element.
    They were directed towards the liberals.
    You make very good points though.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayan, I'll pay you $6 if you mow my lawn tomorrow.

We got a deal?

KingJD31

I fear conservatives are a dying bread also cause people in my generation are so stupid and got there heads up there asses and want free shit all the time and not take into consideration we are broke, but the govt is run mostly by repubs so I think we are good

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quick side note on the full 911 call - Has anyone actually heard the FULL thing? Brings into question a few more issues with the media reporting once you listen for yourself.

The media take is that Zimmerman says 'okay' to the suggestion "we don't need you///" to follow Trayvon. And that he keeps on until he finds him...and that is where he 'murders' him. But if you listen to the tape independently it's much more in length....once he says okay....a few seconds later he says "dammit he ran"...dispatcher says what is your address?..Zimmerman tells them but them and also gives his phone number....the dispatcher asks him where he wants to meet the police en route...Zimmerman is still either standing still or walking now and not running because he is not winded as he was initially when he got out of his car...he then agrees with the dispatcher he'll wait around the mail boxes until police arrive....last words before it ends is about him saying "just have them call me on my cell here if they dont see me" and he'll guide them to where he is and last saw Trayvon. Gives a lot more credibility to his story he'd lost site of Trayvon and while going back toward his vehicle Trayvon confronted him out of nowhere.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

A true confession: I was once a liberal

Many believes are still liberal. But when it comes to taxes and general economics I part company with my liberal brothers. High taxes act as high vig. The more that is extracted from the economy the less the economy will grow. Too much taxes and the economy will shrink until there is none. We are teetering on the road to none. Democrats did not always believe in redistribution. Google John F. Kennedy's economic plan and you will see it was crafted around significant tax reductions similar to the ones Republicans are now advocating.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is a natural progression for one to be liberal (read 'stupid') when one is young... and then progress on to being more conservative as one grows older.

Franklin has a good quote on this.

Problem with society, though, is that now we live in a Charleston Heston movie.... and you can't have a respectable society when you got a fukking zoo running around.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Mayan, I'll pay you $6 if you mow my lawn tomorrow.

We got a deal?
    Motherfukker sucks dick for points but somehow has 6$ to waste..

neo con pussies.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    There is a reason fox news dominates.
    conservatives are educated and watch educational programs

Liberals are dumb, collect welfare sit home all day eating cap'n crunch and watch cartoons
    Explain the high education demographic for liberal and Independent voters in comparison to the more rural demographic of the conservatives.

12 Last