raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

where are the streams boyz? couple sites have the pa/ess stream advertised, but no players are actually working... must have some sbrtv nitwits in charge...

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, fremantle have gone from heroes to zeroes within a week. This is as uncompetitive as anyone has played in a first half so far this year. So much for backing them at the line :|

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Adelaide total just opened up at Centrebet at 185.5, on the over.

raydog

fuk i keep forgetting which thread i posted in..getting old boyz...anyways, freo unreal how bad that half was...i need them to keep it right there for 2 more qtrs...work on their game for next week..haha...lessgo

Coopertrooper

5 quick goals and suddenly the dockers are back in it... what the!

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Go freo! Bring it home!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Port Adelaide Power +25.5 1unit.
    Both sides head into this game in relatively good form. Power have lifted their game from last season and if they can hold it throughout majority of season can see them vying for one of last couple of spots in top 8. Believe Essendon will win but more than 4 goals is too much of a head start imo. GL
    Saved by the hook

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

nailbiter on the port cover there!!!

that's my lions money back, thanks for the play coochy

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    nailbiter on the port cover there!!!

that's my lions money back, thanks for the play coochy
    Just glad i could make up for the Lions debacle gamblor.....Wont be repeated

ACoochy

ATT DJSTUCKY...Get ur arse in here pal. Ur late night presence has been absent...

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

On the crows over and a little bit for them to cover

Coopertrooper

Bugger, freo had their chances in the last quarter to kick the last goal to cover the line, but they couldn't convert, missed by 1 kick.

Need to recover after that, looking at the under 200.5 in the pies/tigers game. We're not at our best just yet, and I think there will be at least one low-scoring quarter, so the rest will have to be very free-flowing. Against the trend a bit, but I think it'll go that way.

That's all I'll be on for tonight, just need to get back to square. GL tonight guys!

raydog

fukking adel just has a mental block when it comes to playing western... this is one shitty game

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    fukking adel just has a mental block when it comes to playing western... this is one shitty game
    Agree. Up by 4 goals at the half and cruising. Fukkers broke my 11 game streak here

raydog

yap...we might get a rooster tease towards the end now, but seriously, any team that scores 3 pts in a qtr should be stoned by fans that pay good money to watch them...

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Suns will keep it close tmrw.

raydog

yap.....
    gold coast +52.5
    gws +75.5

goodluck gents

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing to get too excited with the 2 games today....

Kangas -60.5/ stk 40 plus @ $2.07

ACoochy

yap...we might get a rooster tease towards the end now, but seriously, any team that scores 3 pts in a qtr should be stoned by fans that pay good money to watch them...
    RR this team is all hype atm...Have yet to prove they can beat a top 4 team. That will be their test. Til then be weary as can see them falling into that same game plan as years b4 thats gotten them practically nowhere...

Even though early on we are 5-1 thought could go into the season without same level of handicapping as years b4 and still dominate. Not so the case. Time to step up our game

raydog

meh, the last 3 months of last season were straight fukking money all over the place... limits cut to the bone at places and only 5d/pinny/bm were taking anything worth while from me...i have been betting nickels and at 2 places so far...my betting patterns have a bit to do with last years fixtures and you guys opinions and little to do with early line moves for now...might make a big play on the Hawks tomorrow though ... this morning was miserable...handful of sites with links to the games, but none of the fukkers worked...only so much of that afl.com.au cast that i can take

ACoochy

meh, the last 3 months of last season were straight fukking money all over the place... limits cut to the bone at places and only 5d/pinny/bm were taking anything worth while from me...i have been betting nickels and at 2 places so far...my betting patterns have a bit to do with last years fixtures and you guys opinions and little to do with early line moves for now...might make a big play on the Hawks tomorrow though ... this morning was miserable...handful of sites with links to the games, but none of the fukkers worked...only so much of that afl.com.au cast that i can take
    So agree with this....Delays of 2mins at a time, not acceptable in 2012...afl.com.au step up ur game..

Interesting you say ur thinking about unloading on the Hawks. Was thinking the same thing myself this morning...

Public will think this is close because of the brand name that is 'geelong' but after being at the height of the game for so many seasons their aging squad eventually has to be exposed. Thinking this will be the game this happens...

maroona
    maroona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5079

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    So agree with this....Delays of 2mins at a time, not acceptable in 2012...afl.com.au step up ur game..

Interesting you say ur thinking about unloading on the Hawks. Was thinking the same thing myself this morning...

Public will think this is close because of the brand name that is 'geelong' but after being at the height of the game for so many seasons their aging squad eventually has to be exposed. Thinking this will be the game this happens...
    Get the AFL 2012 app, scores are almost instantly updated and has commentary etc. , better than the painfully slow website

ACoochy

Maroona i own a blackberry...

Do u know of anyone/anywhere i could get a GOOD afl app for BB?? Thanks

maroona
    maroona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5079

No idea about a blackberry, sorry mate
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave maroona 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hey guys - Sorry have been awol. This Easter thing is actually a bit rough when you have a kid old enough to understand it. Didn't even get to check scores until now.

Looks like Adelaide f'd me nicely but Port and West Coast came through and I had jumped on the Sydney over - not sure if I posted that anywhere on here - but at least I still made a bit.

Today I'm going with Hawthorn -11.5 although that seems a bit bandwagony. And also jumped on GWS over 179.5 only because bet365 is hanging 3pts lower than Sporting. I'm going to assume this one time the Aussie site has more of a clue.

Oh and Happy Easter everyone! I probably won't be around much today but hopefully my dinner guests don't mind having some footy on in the background.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Yeah, all of us go AWOL over Easter. Been betting and tracking stuff from my phone while out.

I took the under 180.5 in the north game. Played North -73.5 as well... I think I win both, but also that worst case is a split...

A bit of a conditions and game plan play.

Staying away from the Saints.

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Anyone got a link to a stream? I wanna see what this game is all about.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Phillth View Post
    Anyone got a link to a stream? I wanna see what this game is all about.

Philith, its my understanding that the AFL imposes massive fines for those caught streaming games live...You might be able to find something though...GL

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

I got Kangaroos ML

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

lmao at GWS.

I should have known to go much bigger on north with the new windy ground that these kids would never have played on before. it can't be that different to aurora.

I really like the over in the suns game. Playing it for 2.5x.

Lets hope this under can hold on and the kangas don't break loose.

Domestic

Gee, what line did you get on the GC/STK total? I believe it just shot up like 5 points rapidly?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post

Lets hope this under can hold on and the kangas don't break loose.

Sportingbet knew

Am also on the St Kilda over. Don't really like it because of their crappy style of play but figure I have a bit of breathing room now this wknd. GL everyone!

Domestic

I feel the same way about that total shari, because of St. Kilda's style of play. There are always cheap goals though against GWS/GCS and hopefully there is enough for the over to cash.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    I feel the same way about that total shari, because of St. Kilda's style of play. There are always cheap goals though against GWS/GCS and hopefully there is enough for the over to cash.
    Yeah I'm hoping GCS can at least put a bit more on the board too. Unreal this GWS total has already hit by 33pts with 5+ to go. Frustrating to see that when you only put one unit on it.

Domestic

Yeah, I'm just glad I didn't hedge it at half time.

First 123456 Last