View New Posts
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 213
    Message Me

Joe Flacco: 'I think I'm the best' QB

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7772584/joe-flacco-baltimore-ravens-says-think-best-qb-nfl

ZetaPsi808's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 213
    Message Me

i think drew brees and eli manning would disagree with that

lolol couldnt even win a starting gig at div 1 level

April Fools!!...wait, what??!

You should think you're the best you idiots.... Anything else should cut your azz....

Well what do you expect him to think? LOL Obviously it's not true but everyone that plays professional sports should at least think that way, so there is nothing wrong with that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CrazyCarl

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    You should think you're the best you idiots.... Anything else should cut your azz....
    Sorry didn't see this.

World
    Poker
    Cup Last place

200pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY5th Place 4/9/2014

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Well what do you expect him to think? LOL Obviously it's not true but everyone that plays professional sports should at least think that way, so there is nothing wrong with that.
    Was about to say that.

some self-confidence never hurts but many tend to disagree with this statement

jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1895
    Message Me

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005

delusions of grandeur are not healthy. He likely also believes in god and that America was behind 911. He certainly has issues.

Flacco has got to put down the pipe. It's clouding his judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by lt profits View Post
    well what do you expect him to think? Lol obviously it's not true but everyone that plays professional sports should at least think that way, so there is nothing wrong with that.
    +1, lt

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I guess it would be worse if someone like Brees/Brady said it. Then it would come across as cocky. With Flacoo you can not even take him seriously. But how about a little humility.

He should just be saying that he has a lot to do to improve to get to the next level. Something vanilla like that would get no attention.

Not even a top 15 QB in this league.

Brees, Rodgers, Manning, Manning, Romo, Vick, Newton, Dalton, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brady, Ryan, Cutler, Stafford, and Schaub all better than Joe Flacco.

GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5191
    Message Me

Sounds like something Ryan Leaf would say.

guys are pretty retarded....

He is negotiating a new contract. Hard to hold any cards if you come out and say "Ya, I think im somewhere in the top 20 QB's in the league"
    He also may be a "game manager" but he has gone on to do what no other QB in the history of the NFL has done - make the playoffs his first 4 years. Statistically he has improved every season.

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    guys are pretty retarded....

He is negotiating a new contract. Hard to hold any cards if you come out and say "Ya, I think im somewhere in the top 20 QB's in the league"
    He also may be a "game manager" but he has gone on to do what no other QB in the history of the NFL has done - make the playoffs his first 4 years. Statistically he has improved every season.
    This.

Was hoping they would fire Cam Cameron this offseason
    and LOL at some of the names in post 18

Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 961
    Message Me

He's 3rd in the AFC North behind Ben and Andy.
    WHEEL
    OF
    BANISHMENT
    3/7/2014

The funny thing is Eli Manning proclaimed this very same thing back when he was negotiating a new contract... many would have begged to differ.

he definitely is not the best but change that brain dead OC cameron and he and the ravens offense would be a lot better

He could have at least said "I think I'm an 'elite' QB in this league". But to say I'm THE best just makes him look stupid. Even Rodgers, Brees, Brady don't make statements like that even if they could.

World
    Poker
    Cup Last place

SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,980 pts

250pts

SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 4/7/2014

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005