View New Posts

Kansas +6 is a DEADBOLT LOCK

No way Kansas does not cover this number. I already declared Kansas national champs before the UNC game. Now i will stick to my thoughts but i think this game is a complete coinflip and getting 6.5 in a coinflip is a joke. Kentucky finally gets tested here and it comes down to the final seconds. Anyones game.

Kansas +6 -110 (13x)

gL, on em also.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Delete the thread

Now!
    tony do you want to get gay with me? none of your friends have to know we can meet up behind the italy billboard

Dead was a good way to state this, cause this bet is dead..

I'd rather be on the side of Lang, Landers and nearly 70% of the public than paco and LB.

Never mind the fact that the line has dropped for no reason whatsoever. Kentucky bashes their heads in. Salud.

I'm with u bro the real lock is the first half Kansas +3.5 all these marks on Kentucky Kansas covers the first half and loses by 3

Seems that spread is just begging for people to take Kansas, imo. I think Kentucky gets this one by DD.

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Seems that spread is just begging for people to take Kansas, imo. I think Kentucky gets this one by DD.
    What do you think it should be?

Then why has the spread dropped from 6.5 to 6?

I do agree, its a blowout though

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Dead was a good way to state this, cause this bet is dead..
    show up in two hours

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Should be Kentucky -9

Good luck pal. I'm passing. Maybe a halftime play if i see something i like.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    show up in two hours
    Will be here

anything can happen in a dome. +6.5 is the only play

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Should be Kentucky -9
    Why?

BTW, that completely contradicts what he was saying.

Kansas is a lock, and Kentucky is a lock, and which clown do i follow?
    Would be so cool being a bookmaker for sbr posters, most people here would bet any joke line you throw at them iam sure.

I'd rather be on the side of Lang, Landers and nearly 70% of the public than paco and LB.

Never mind the fact that the line has dropped for no reason whatsoever. Kentucky bashes their heads in. Salud.

wow. i thought you would take kansas here.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Kansas is a lock, and Kentucky is a lock, and which clown do i follow?
    Would be so cool being a bookmaker for sbr posters, most people here would bet any joke line you throw at them iam sure.

follow your clown self. you post on sbr so for sure you are a clown as well

Guys are passing on a gift... LOL about the dome puppy

How so?

Why?

BTW, that completely contradicts what he was saying.
    Kansas is lucky to be here, they easily could and maybe should have lost the last 2 games. Kentucky has proven to be superiors the entire tournament

I will be back at the end after i cash my ticket. enjoy the game boys.

No way Kansas does not cover this number. I already declared Kansas national champs before the UNC game. Now i will stick to my thoughts but i think this game is a complete coinflip and getting 6.5 in a coinflip is a joke. Kentucky finally gets tested here and it comes down to the final seconds. Anyones game.

Kansas +6 -110 (13x)
    you aren't going nearly as big on this game... u know you will probably lose

and why did you wait so long to post your play? i said u made a great play on the nets 2 nights back and asked how long it would be b4 u posted your play on Kansas...why wait till b4 tipoff? don't want to be made fun of too much? don't want to bury the board?

SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +2,600 pts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    and why did you wait so long to post your play? i said u made a great play on the nets 2 nights back and asked how long it would be b4 u posted your play on Kansas...why wait till b4 tipoff? don't want to be made fun of too much? don't want to bury the board?
    Noone buries this board, cos most plays are air bets. Come on iam sure you know this dude.

Kentucky -3.5/-4

wow. i thought you would take kansas here.
    I was joking (obviously).

I'm on Kansas +7.

Kentucky -3.5/-4
    Why?

Kansas can't stay in this with missed ft's

Kentucky getting the early favorable officiating, if Kansas can keep it close they'll get the calls late. Wildcats fouling Kansas on the inside on defense gotta get called sooner or later.

123 Last