View New Posts
101112
  1. #386

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Is this going to have a good ending??
    will have a HAPPY ending if you are there

  2. #387

    Did Brock have the Sig Sauer in his mouth when Kansas made the run at the end?

    Probably not. He seems more the Smith and Wesson type.

    Nice cash, Brockster.

  3. #388

    brock good hit pal

    what should we do with our windfall of cash??? BET BASEBALL!!!

  4. #389

    You and illini should do a video of the two of you doing A1 yola!!

    God bless and cheers

  5. #390

  6. #391

  7. #392

    Nice hit brock


    hope you weren't on suicide watch the last couple of minutes

  8. #393

  9. #394

    Loaded like a freight train
    Flyin' like an aeroplane
    Feelin' like a space brain
    One more time tonight

    Wake up late honey put on your clothes
    Take your CC to the gambing store
    That's the spread for you and moneyline for me by tonight
    I'll be loaded like a freight train
    Flyin' like an aeroplane
    Feelin' like a space brain
    Broke one more time tonight

  10. #395

    Laughable, you'll blow it back in a week.

  11. #396

  12. #397

    Still can't believe Kentucky nearly blew an 18 point lead, the last few mins were what gambling is all about!

  13. #398

  14. #399

    unreal

    I had no internet at my house last night

    could not believe it, was so pissed I was missing out on this thread in action

    CONGRATS BROCK!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE TRULY GREATEST THERE EVER WAS!!!!

    no one makes a pressure call like this better than BROCK LANDERS!!!!

           BIG
           MEAN
           BULLY


  15. #400

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    unreal

    I had no internet at my house last night

    could not believe it, was so pissed I was missing out on this thread in action

    CONGRATS BROCK!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE TRULY GREATEST THERE EVER WAS!!!!

    no one makes a pressure call like this better than BROCK LANDERS!!!!
    Salud loshaq, what a pressure ending it was too, needing made free throws and a miss on the other end, true gambling if there ever was!

  16. #401

    Glad you cashed in on my cats bro. I had the time of my life last night in Lexington, shit was off the hook.

  17. #402

  18. #403

    I want that 6 minutes of my life back! 6 minutes of watching a degenerate bet probably 500 on a game and the whole time during the video he's picking his nose and checking scores on the tv or monitor to his left...this dude is about to hit rock bottom....

  19. #404

  20. #405

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    laugh it up loser, no one cares about your plays

  21. #406

    Nothing better than Brock thinking he's all of a sudden in the positive. Brock maybe won 200 bucks, maybe.

    Brock why don't u be honest and tell us your final figure with cougars guy?

  22. #407

    All of a sudden Brock is back because of a lucky cover. Please dont bring back the rubberband plays this baseball season. You buried me the past 2 seasons with your baseball rubberband plays.

  23. #408

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmikesm View Post
    All of a sudden Brock is back because of a lucky cover. Please dont bring back the rubberband
    yeah, it was luck

  24. #409

    it was luck......Brock you were 12-9 and then went 0-2 let's not act like you won any money

  25. #410
    ACoochy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 7,868
    Betpoints: 336
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    yeah, it was luck
    Unreal....One win and all of a sudden its 'not luck'....

    Landers let me be ur bookie. Will give you -104 lines on any sport you want.

  26. #411

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Unreal....One win and all of a sudden its 'not luck'....

    Landers let me be ur bookie. Will give you -104 lines on any sport you want.
    you wouldn't pay when I win so Fuk you

  27. #412

    Brock wheres the fukking celebration video?

  28. #413
    ACoochy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 7,868
    Betpoints: 336
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I wouldn't pay u when I lose as have a long history of stiffing others so Fuk you
    Fixed.

  29. #414

  30. #415

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Nothing better than Brock thinking he's all of a sudden in the positive. Brock maybe won 200 bucks, maybe.

    Brock why don't u be honest and tell us your final figure with cougars guy?
    thats what i hate.. we never once was told the amounts he was laying down on each game.. so its all bullshit..

    was he flat betting each? or chasing and doubling down ? i dont know!!

  31. #416

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    This was truly disturbing. Who the fukk is this guy with schizophrenia?

First ... 9101112
Top