SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Kentucky - Vacates Title?

Over / Under on how long (if at all) before Kentucky (more like Calipari) has to vacate this title.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Kentucky National Champions!!!!!!!!!!! Take that all you fukkin haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

5 Years

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Kentucky National Champions!!!!!!!!!!! Take that all you fukkin haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No one is hating, at least not in here.

I'm actually a big Kentucky fan and have been all my life.

Just throwing something up for discussion since he's had issues at UMass and Memphis

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

i believe the trend is "not the following year but the next".

he will eventually be run out of kentucky. that's what i hear at least, that they don't play around. i think that they do play around until the ncaa cracks a whip, which is what every goddamn school does. but it's only a matter of time. i'd say at the earliest, "not the following year, but the next". not long after kentucky gets bounced from the tournament 2 years from now, some shit will come up about this team.

slickwatts
    slickwatts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

I don't think the NCAA would actually vacate a national title. I do think you will see Calipari take one more crack at the NBA before retiring and I see that happening in the next 5 years or so. There was some rumbling about the recruitment of Davis but the Sun took down the article. The closest was the Bledsoe fiasco two years ago but his original school no longer had the transcripts after closing so they dodged a bullet that year. Otherwise it would've been an ineligible player. I wouldn't get your hopes up here.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Within the decade. No question.

What is stupid, is that it really doesn't matter. Most coaches pay players in some form. Hell, Kansas paid Josh Selby 20K for not even a half season. Shabazz is asking for a similar dollar figure.

Games broken, gents.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Calipari will never do well in the NBA

He is not that good of coach, he is just a great salesman

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never aint fukin nobody taking this shit away from us. Number 8 baby!

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

What kind of miserable little dik prick makes a thread like this?...fuckin sbr is filled with lil jealous broke fags...congrats to Kentucky, they were clearly best..hope you saw this coming and cashed some real chips.

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    What kind of miserable little dik prick makes a thread like this?...fuckin sbr is filled with lil jealous broke fags...congrats to Kentucky, they were clearly best..hope you saw this coming and cashed some real chips.
    Obviously the ability to read through a thread and comprehend also fails SBR posters even more than having some "jealous broke fags" running around which you so eloquently put.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

The Knicks usually make bad coaching changes look for Coach Cal to be there next one

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    i believe the trend is "not the following year but the next".

he will eventually be run out of kentucky. that's what i hear at least, that they don't play around. i think that they do play around until the ncaa cracks a whip, which is what every goddamn school does. but it's only a matter of time. i'd say at the earliest, "not the following year, but the next". not long after kentucky gets bounced from the tournament 2 years from now, some shit will come up about this team.
    Your a fuking idiot...It's what I hear? You are pathetic. Run out of town...he stays as long as he wants. PS. he was never implicated or indited on either of those vacated final 4s. Not his fault players took $$ from agents. Get a Clue. Dudes a winner, and to roll like they did this season with a completely new team is incredible. Give credit where its due, otherwise shut it you Big 10 whiners...Suck it...Kentucky National Champs...sounds pretty great to me