flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

New Illini Basketball Coach!!!!! Great Hire!!!!!! Congrats Matt Bollant!!

Matt will lead the ILLINI to the Promise Land and will achieve nothing but success with the Illini! He can recruit and what he did in the Horizon League will never be forgotten!
    An impressive .886 winning percentage the last 5 years could not keep the Illini away from making him this offer. Congrats Matt, GO ILLINI!!!!

Matt Bollant, the new University of Illinois, Women's Basketball Head Coach!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Jon Cheers!

flyingillini

Cheers Smoke!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Good fortune Illinois backers...
    Get 'em girls..

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

beaver ball is followed strictly by family members and hard core bulldyke lesbians (snicker lickers) only.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    beaver ball is followed strictly by family members and hard core bulldyke lesbians (snicker lickers) only.
    Ese Manny, I bleed orange and blue and get excited over any kind of positive change within the Illini program. This is great news!!!!

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Ese Manny, I bleed orange and blue and get excited over any kind of positive change within the Illini program. This is great news!!!!
    i understand ese for better or worse when you cut me i also bleed but burnt orange...best of luck to those whores though.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

i understand ese for better or worse when you cut me i also bleed but burnt orange...best of luck to those whores though.
    "Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
    (Manny 12:1-2)

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    "Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
    (Manny 12:1-2)
    Smoke 3:14!

Smokey is the hero of SBR!

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

ha ha. forget about it, son.

you need a mega talent coach to break in and throw that conference into chaos

MSU - pizza boy
    OSU - hook nose
    WISC - snail ball
    INDY - on the uprise

plus you've got Michigan (fantastic coach) and Purdue (always solid and getting shit done)....

quite frankly, it looks Illinois is fukked up the ass for at least the next 5 years

the top 4 coaches will keep shit strong. Michigan and Purdue will always fight...

bottom line, Illinois will suck up scraps UNLESS a true baller comes along to save the day

odds? ZERO

flyingillini

Bollant and Groce will take us to Palastine!

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Bollant and Groce will take us to Palastine!
    ...and from the second they arrive they will be treated better than a paid poster in the land of milk and honey.