milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

**TEAM SHARKIE membership offer BIGDAY/MMACHICKA

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-12-15 at 02:05 PM. Reason: image does not exist

milwaukee mike

membership in team sharkie currently includes:

custom authentic jersey
    warm comfortable slippers
    2 stuffed sharks
    6 sharks hockey pucks, great for throwing through neighbors windows if they lose (the ones that don't know you're a sharks fan)

milwaukee mike

not sure how to get the picture bigger to show the high quality of merchandise included in your welcome pack

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sharks took care of business last night. I was off thinking Dallas was going to win though... Thought both would find W's.

Vikings suk/ Twins suk /Twolves suk/ Wild suk

BIGDAY needs something to cheer for these dreadful post seasons...

Leaning Sharks.

milwaukee mike

i hear you bigday

i think the problem is that the fans just aren't passionate enough. attendance is good, but when the sharks blew the lead vs wild and lost nobody gave us a hard time (other than the wild mascot moving the net when my son took a post-game shot on the ice)

last summer at a brewers series there, milwaukee blew a huge lead and again no twins fans gave us a hard time or were celebrating at all

in chicago those guys would've been yelling and swearing at us, giving each other high fives and whooping it up

it's almost like minnesota fans accept losing

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Sharks took care of business last night. I was off thinking Dallas was going to win though... Thought both would find W's.

Vikings suk/ Twins suk /Twolves suk/ Wild suk

BIGDAY needs something to cheer for these dreadful post seasons...

Leaning Sharks.
    I was thinking after your wrestling video why the fukk you were watching that event live then I realized you live in soda....You really have no good pro teams to go see...Any MMA this weekend?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yah, and when we finaly have a team that can do it with the Vikings a couple years ago..(Of course with half the packer team on our team), THE FUKKKKIN SAINTS HAVE TO CHEAT AND THROW BOUNTIES ON OUR ASSES!!!!!!!!!

We raise the white flag with ease now and have to look forward to NI motha fukkin T tournaments to get a hard on...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    I was thinking after your wrestling video why the fukk you were watching that event live then I realized you live in soda....You really have no good pro teams to go see...Any MMA this weekend?
    We have college wrestling, which I am very passinate about. Kinda surprisd I haven't been thrown out of an event to be honest. But yah, our pro teams are the dulest of dull dude.

No decent MMA until mid April.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Better than the CBI I guess.....Well maybe not

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Yah, and when we finaly have a team that can do it with the Vikings a couple years ago..(Of course with half the packer team on our team), THE FUKKKKIN SAINTS HAVE TO CHEAT AND THROW BOUNTIES ON OUR ASSES!!!!!!!!!

We raise the white flag with ease now and have to look forward to NI motha fukkin T tournaments to get a hard on...

Some one sore? I bet it still stings a bit

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Some one sore? I bet it still stings a bit
    It's like, just when you bury something and write it off as a loss, news like that had to come out. Dont get me wrong, 12 men in the huddle and sh!t like that didn't help... I remember it just as well as 1998! WIDE LEFT!!! Gary frikken Anderson!!!

Dax

How can you consider it as cheating? it's not like they were juiced up or wearing brass knuckles I mean hell all they had was a little extra motivation... This is being blown way outta proportion...

can you tell I'm a Saints Fan

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

How can you consider it as cheating? it's not like they were juiced up or wearing brass knuckles I mean hell all they had was a little extra motivation... This is being blown way outta proportion...

can you tell I'm a Saints Fan

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

incentivizing injuring the other team's key players is some form of cheating

not as bad as what the Cheatriots did, but pretty bad

Dax

It's a violent sport and this is something that has been going on since for ever, the only thing here is that the Saints got caught... And of course every other team had to act shocked and surprised but we all know that deep down they were all laughing their asses off at them for getting caught... cheating is when you have an edge or advantage over the other team... Did they have an edge or advantage??? No they just played harder and cashed in... but this isn't why this thread was opened, so I apologize Mike for droppin a deuce on your thread...

milwaukee mike

dax no problem

a drunken thread i made about "team sharkie" when i was having a good time last night probably shouldn't keep getting bumped though

yisman

dax, it's not about trying harder. It's about trying to injure people, which is not supposed to be part of the game

if bounties were offered for making good plays, it wouldn't be nearly as big a deal. But bounties were being offered for taking cheap shots at the opponents.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    dax, it's not about trying harder. It's about trying to injure people, which is not supposed to be part of the game

if bounties were offered for making good plays, it wouldn't be nearly as big a deal. But bounties were being offered for taking cheap shots at the opponents.
    Dude who says it's not about trying to injure another player?? maybe it's not written in a manual, but players are always hitting their opponents as hard as possible to get them out of the game and gain an edge or advantage to the other team. Before all this penalty BS and penalizing players for the way they hit do you think they were actually thinking "Oh I shouldn't him this guy very hard because he just came from a knee injury, I'll do my best to bring him to the ground as gently as possible".... PFFFFF dude that is just like sayin Diet Coke is less harmful to you because it has less sugar...
    Players might be thinking a bit more before they hit some other player... "I have to hit this guy as legally hard and clean as possible but I hope I knock him out so OUR TEAM CAN WIN this game"

yisman

Dude who says it's not about trying to injure another player?? maybe it's not written in a manual, but players are always hitting their opponents as hard as possible to get them out of the game and gain an edge or advantage to the other team. Before all this penalty BS and penalizing players for the way they hit do you think they were actually thinking "Oh I shouldn't him this guy very hard because he just came from a knee injury, I'll do my best to bring him to the ground as gently as possible".... PFFFFF dude that is just like sayin Diet Coke is less harmful to you because it has less sugar...
    Dax, that's completely different than what I said. I didn't say players are specifically trying to avoid aggravating injuries. No, when an opponent has an injury, they don't bring them down as gently as possible. Obviously.

There's hitting hard and clean, and there's being dirty and specifically trying to cause injuries. Two different things.

I'm sure this kind of thing has happened in the past, but nobody was caught. Williams was, and it was extremely widespread across the team. You better believe the NFL is going to crack down on players deliberately attempting to injure other players.

Dax

which is why I added this "I have to hit this guy as legally hard and clean as possible but I hope I knock him out so OUR TEAM CAN WIN this game"

And yeah, the NFL will take down all players trying to injure another, but how will they determine whether it was done intentionally and premeditated or it just happened because the game is too rough... Kinda like what's going on with James Harrison...

Dax

We should change the title in this thread since it has nothing to do with what it was initially made for

yisman

which is why I added this "I have to hit this guy as legally hard and clean as possible but I hope I knock him out so OUR TEAM CAN WIN this game"

And yeah, the NFL will take down all players trying to injure another, but how will they determine whether it was done intentionally and premeditated or it just happened because the game is too rough... Kinda like what's going on with James Harrison...
    normally, it's hard to tell if a guy is trying to injure someone (except in certain cases when they make it obvious). That's why the harsh penalties are reserved for when they know it's intentional, like when the team pays guys to do it.

yisman

and yeah I know about the fines and suspensions that players have gotten, but those are not that severe. What happened with the Saints was.