EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Found This ... Tell Me If You Understand More Than Three Words

This is from another site I look at from time to time, no names named. It's someone's write-up for a European basketball game today. It looks like their translation software or translator was just making up shit as they went on. English no good.

Petersburg, the Russian representative in the Eurocup series of quarter-final encounter with the Nymbuk representative of the Czech Republic. Petersburg in the first match away by winning four points difference, even in his own home three narrowly defeat tour will bypass the party.

Nymbuk, hearts or mining very good results in displacement of 85.6 points per game while playing with matches, exhibiting a struggle inside the field and vice versa. I say this regard has its advantages.

The landlord at least 6 points difference last home games while their competitors, the first Halfway to 8 outputs the difference. Of course, they do not carry the significance of this event. Because other games games for groups and was able to advance relatively to go.

Displacement is a good report card so a team, or we think would do his best to win, I believe that will not deliver at least the first half. Baremlik +5.0 worth playing the first half of a given bet.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i say this regard has its advantages

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

I understand enough to know that my play will be NO BET

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

My favorite line is "the landlord at least six points difference"