Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Is There Any Value In Raptors +6.5?

Kind of like the Raptors, just want to hear what people think of them tonight. I can get them at +6.5 right now. DeRozan and Amir Johnson are out, however Jerryd Bayless will play.

Raptors have been great at home this past month, with a killer ATS in their past 13 games (9-3-1 at home ATS). I'd imagine they'll be ready to play after losing in OT at the buzzer to the Bulls. I could see this as a bit of a letdown spot for ORL since they play the Knicks on Wednesday in NY.

Toronto is 2-0 ATS vs ORL this year.

Speedy88

Warming up to the Pistons as well. 3rd game of a b2b2b for Wiz and Washington already beat Detroit on their homecourt earlier this year.

underal
    underal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14653

i played them. they are coming off that tough loss to bulls and should be going all out at home tonight

Speedy88

I'm going to play Raptors instead of Pistons. With Nene in, and I don't feel very comfortable about the Pistons laying any points on the road. Lets go Raps.

agarcia
    agarcia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 262

Got Magic 1H -3

DeMar DeRozan (ankle) will not play in Monday's game against the Magic

The Raptors often list players as game-time calls, so the fact that DeRozan has already been ruled out is concerning. Consider him very questionable for Wednesday's game against the Nuggets. With Jerryd Bayless (hip) and James Johnson (flu) game-time decisions, the Raptors' rotation looks like it will be short once again Monday. Gary Forbes logged 47 minutes as the starting shooting guard Saturday.