Tebow Press Conference Bigger Than A State Of The Union

Unreal

2nd String QB

On all over the place

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Tebow was VERY well spoken in that press conference... made me like him even more. Not sure I can ever like the Jets, but I will pull for Tebow to have a great year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: B1GER1C828

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

It's only big because squares like you pay attention. Jets aren't winning shit regardless.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i don't get it. all he does is say "i'm excited . . to blah blah" and giggle and say "jesus christ my lord and savior". what's so magnetic about his personality, i can't listen to him for two seconds.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He ruined the Jets

Gimick will end next year

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

You're wrong jj,

This guy has a chip on his shoulder now... You thought he was a winner before, just watch.

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

tim tebow is the perfect example of affirmative action

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I wanna be in Timmys team.

And slap his ass when he does good in the field.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY
    Points Awarded:

LostBankroll gave blackbeSSt 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

im Tebowing right now asking for the Jets to be better than 500 probably won happen but it will be fun watchin Tebow next to that fat slob of a coach cussing and the crowd chanting for T-Bow when Stinkchez messes up lol

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Tebow will have that starting job locked up by week 4 at the latest and probabaly sooner.
    Points Awarded:

LostBankroll gave MC PICKS 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Happy to have him as a Jet.......Best case scenario is Sanchez works his ass off and plays better and Tebow runs the wildcat and plays a few other positions to make plays

Worst case, Sanchez crumbles under pressure and Tebow becomes starter.....I'm fine with that as well, Even thou Tebow can't throw for accuracy he would fit in overall with what the Jets like to do on offense

Jets only paid a 4th round draft pick.....People act like we traded Revis or something

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I wouldn't know, haven't watched a state of the union in about 3 years

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Tebow will have that starting job locked up by week 4 at the latest and probabaly sooner.
    and have to give it up in week 6 when he's shittin the bed cause he can't play in a real nfl offense

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

just got done watching the press conference. he such a fukking "aw shucks" kind of guy. its really annoying imo

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    and have to give it up in week 6 when he's shittin the bed cause he can't play in a real nfl offense
    Sanchez is garbage and the jets know it, rex was sold when tebow beat them last year in primetime.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

Peyton saved the Broncos and doomed the Jets....i love it

blackbeSSt

Sanchez is garbage and the jets know it, rex was sold when tebow beat them last year in primetime.
    and tebow isn't garbage? need i remind you that the denver offense was centered around him and he still couldn't manage but 60 yards on 6/22 passing with 1 int against the hapless chiefs in the final game of the season?

and corect me if im wrong, but wasn't teblows own coach last year the one that said if he played in a traditional style offense that he would be screwed? i don't keep up with jets football, but im sure its more traditional then denvers.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

tebow better than Sanchez..

MC PICKS
    Update your status

and tebow isn't garbage? need i remind you that the denver offense was centered around him and he still couldn't manage but 60 yards on 6/22 passing with 1 int against the hapless chiefs in the final game of the season?

and corect me if im wrong, but wasn't teblows own coach last year the one that said if he played in a traditional style offense that he would be screwed? i don't keep up with jets football, but im sure its more traditional then denvers.
    Sanchez sucks, tebow is there for a reason, he will be the starter by week 4 like i said form the beginning. Schott will design an offense tebow can run and the jets like to run the rock anyway so tebow will fit in just fine and proabably adapt faster then expected.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Sanchez sucks, tebow is there for a reason, he will be the starter by week 4 like i said form the beginning. Schott will design an offense tebow can run and the jets like to run the rock anyway so tebow will fit in just fine and proabably adapt faster then expected.
    Schottenheimer got fired....because he fukkin sucks

Sam Odom

Timmy and his handlers are loving the face-time in the largest ad market in the world

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Schottenheimer got fired....because he fukkin sucks
    No shit? Didnt know that, either way the new guy will get timmy all set up.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Yeah he was basically playing with handicapped kids, can't catch, can't get open, can't block, can't coach. All losers.

Play calling and personal designed to lose games.

There's a reason books are only giving Broncos 9.5 wins with Peyton Manning. Not too mentioned juiced on the Under.
    You are only as good as the players/coaches around you.

Anyone think Belichick would win Super Bowls with the Browns? Never.

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Yeah he was basically playing with handicapped kids, can't catch, can't get open, can't block, can't coach. All losers.

Play calling and personal designed to lose games.

There's a reason books are only giving Broncos 9.5 wins with Peyton Manning. Not too mentioned juiced on the Under.
    You are only as good as the players/coaches around you.

Anyone think Belichick would win Super Bowls with the Browns? Never.
    the rooster suckers weren't saying that during the winning streak and playoff win over pitt

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16117

"If" Tebow becomes the starter and goes to the play offs he will own NY

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

JJ, Tebow should be respected for the man he is. Any man that gives himself to Christ on a daily basis deserves the respect he has been given. Tebow is the #1 believer in all of sports. He already has a poster of him sitting at the Last Supper.. JJ, Tebow is my hero and I try to live my life just like Tebow. Jesus Christ saved him and made him the football player he is today and Jesus Christ can do the same for you, you just have to give yourself to Christ and accept him on a daily basis. You also have to eat the Ritz Cracker at your daughter's Communion.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    JJ, Tebow should be respected for the man he is. Any man that gives himself to Christ on a daily basis deserves the respect he has been given. Tebow is the #1 believer in all of sports. He already has a poster of him sitting at the Last Supper.. JJ, Tebow is my hero and I try to live my life just like Tebow. Jesus Christ saved him and made him the football player he is today and Jesus Christ can do the same for you, you just have to give yourself to Christ and accept him on a daily basis. You also have to eat the Ritz Cracker at your daughter's Communion.
    Are all Jews this stupid? Or is it just you??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Are all Jews this stupid? Or is it just you??
    Texas trash with a cheating wife...

Sam Odom

just illini

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    just illini

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Texas trash with a cheating wife...
    Look pal.....let me throw you a free tip. Your insults are terrible. I mean besides not being even remotely funny....they make no sense? "Texas trash w/ a cheating wife"? That's honestly your very best effort??

Most people on here know me, and while I'm nobody special....I doubt there's many who think of me as "trash". Shitty capper? Sure. Obnoxious?? No doubt. And as far as the cheating wife....hey pal, if you know something I don't, more power to ya! As long as she stays happy and doesn't cost me a ton of money....I'm quite happy with our marriage. If it ain't broke- don't fix it.

So you see....insults are only humorous if they have a semblance of truth to them. Like when I refer to you as a "middle-age, paunchy, hobbit-like little fellow with a rapidly receding hairline that is a spitting image of Clint Howard".......that works because it makes sense. Everyone has seen you, and they instantly recognize all the similarities that I've stated. It's funny because it rings true! Get it??

I know this stings, but it's for your own growth, pal.

Best of luck moving forward!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Look pal.....let me throw you a free tip. Your insults are terrible. I mean besides not being even remotely funny....they make no sense? "Texas trash w/ a cheating wife"? That's honestly your very best effort??

Most people on here know me, and while I'm nobody special....I doubt there's many who think of me as "trash". Shitty capper? Sure. Obnoxious?? No doubt. And as far as the cheating wife....hey pal, if you know something I don't, more power to ya! As long as she stays happy and doesn't cost me a ton of money....I'm quite happy with our marriage. If it ain't broke- don't fix it.

So you see....insults are only humorous if they have a semblance of truth to them. Like when I refer to you as a "middle-age, paunchy, hobbit-like little fellow with a rapidly receding hairline that is a spitting image of Clint Howard".......that works because it makes sense. Everyone has seen you, and they instantly recognize all the similarities that I've stated. It's funny because it rings true! Get it??

I know this stings, but it's for your own growth, pal.

Best of luck moving forward!!
    ha, GFY, Texas trash... you are nothing but Texas scum and probably a Jesus worshiper as well....I would be miserable if I had a wife like yours and the mental trouble of the therapy sessions from the past... to each his own... GFY pussy..

12 Last