View New Posts
12
  1. #36
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 16,738
    Betpoints: 704
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    ha, GFY, Texas trash... you are nothing but Texas scum and probably a Jesus worshiper as well....I would be miserable if I had a wife like yours and the mental trouble of the therapy sessions from the past... to each his own... GFY pussy..

    Someone seems mad! No hard feelings, pal. By the way, I really enjoyed your work in "Austin Powers"!

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


           BIG
           MEAN
           BULLY

    WHEEL
    OF
    BANISHMENT
    2/21/2014

  2. #37

    Not mad, could care less about you, you and your loved ones could get swept away in Texas tornado and the world would be a better place. You are a pussy and need a good Sureno Beatdown that is for sure...

  3. #38
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,332
    Betpoints: 1893
    Message Me

    Everyone laughing around here, its going to be a train wreck

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  4. #39
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 16,738
    Betpoints: 704
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Not mad, could care less about you, you and your loved ones could get swept away in Texas tornado and the world would be a better place. You are a pussy and need a good Sureno Beatdown that is for sure...

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


           BIG
           MEAN
           BULLY

    WHEEL
    OF
    BANISHMENT
    2/21/2014

  5. #40

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I actually lived 3 miles from Oprah in Bruta. Not mad, isn't it time for the whore to get home? or is she banging Leroy still?
    Last edited by flyingillini; 03-27-12 at 02:20 AM. Reason: For the big homey

  6. #41
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 16,738
    Betpoints: 704
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I actually lived 3 miles from Oprah in Bruta. Not mad, isn't it time for counseling for the little down syndrome one?

    Yeah, right....I'm sure Oprah socialized with a lot of bartenders. Run along now and make sure everyone's bowl is full of Beer Nuts.

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


           BIG
           MEAN
           BULLY

    WHEEL
    OF
    BANISHMENT
    2/21/2014

  7. #42

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yeah, right....I'm sure Oprah socialized with a lot of bartenders. Run along now and make sure everyone's bowl is full of Beer Nuts.
    1.5 miles away from Kathy Ireland as well... I am actually a 7-11 assistant supervisor for the am shift. Are you sure the little DS girl is yours? Remember all the affairs the whore had when you were trying to conceive... Get a blood test, pussy.

  8. #43
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,332
    Betpoints: 1893
    Message Me

    Guy is bigger than most people in world

    Its unreal for not doing much

    Day and night

    He is biggest thing in NY already

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  9. #44

    no fukking way Sanchez is liking this...

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  10. #45
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,332
    Betpoints: 1893
    Message Me

    Sanchez has to be dying and will hurt his play on the field

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  11. #46

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    and tebow isn't garbage? need i remind you that the denver offense was centered around him and he still couldn't manage but 60 yards on 6/22 passing with 1 int against the hapless chiefs in the final game of the season?
    You weren't referring to the 6th best passing defense right as "hapless" were you? I am sure it was a typo. This is also the same KC defense that completely shut down Green Bay. Try not to have so much bias when hating.
    On a lighter note I bet Sanchez gets pulled in the 3rd game because he is going to fold like a cheap lawn chair under the pressure. The guy already jumps away from his own shadow.

  12. #47

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    1.5 miles away from Kathy Ireland as well... I am actually a 7-11 assistant supervisor for the am shift. Are you sure the little DS girl is yours? Remember all the affairs the whore had when you were trying to conceive... Get a blood test, pussy.
    Illini nation does not condone insulting other's children and stating they have DS. Very uncool.

  13. #48

  14. #49
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 16,738
    Betpoints: 704
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Illini nation does not condone insulting other's children and stating they have DS. Very uncool.

    The guy is a total douche, Picker. Pay him no mind. He's a 48 year old bartender, for fukks sake. SBR is the only place in his life where, at least for a short while, he could pretend to be a bigtimer.

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


           BIG
           MEAN
           BULLY

    WHEEL
    OF
    BANISHMENT
    2/21/2014

  15. #50

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    The guy is a total douche, Picker. Pay him no mind. He's a 48 year old bartender, for fukks sake. SBR is the only place in his life where, at least for a short while, he could pretend to be a bigtimer.
    He just needs to apologize for that comment. Children/family off limits to that type of verbal abuse.

  16. #51

    New York has been a carnival Freak show with Tebow's arrival. Tebow knew what he was getting into, that's why he chose the Jets over Jacksonville. Tebow would be irrelevant is he was in a small market team like the Jags, and trying to supplant Blaine Gabbert for the start role. Nobody would really care.

    The Sanchez story has some good drama to it though. Your bring in a prototype QB with a butt ugly throwing form to potential replace a guy that helped the Jets to two AFC championship game. This going to be ugly.

  17. #52

    Tim Tebow and Rex Ryan Have the Same Agent

    Tim Tebow and Rex Ryan are both represented by the same agent. This same person (I forget his name) is also Bill Parcells' agent.

    But that is a little food for thought.....

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,033 pts


  18. #53

    espn better be careful with their humorous montages of tebow saying "excited", "exciting", "i'm excited" etc., because i'm pretty sure his vocabulary is limited and he is addicted to saying "excited", and putting their cash cow in an awkward public speaking quandary this early on will confuse him. not good for america

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,010 pts


  19. #54
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,332
    Betpoints: 1893
    Message Me

    You cannot win in sports when your team is a circus

    2000% proven

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  20. #55

    Quote Originally Posted by dodger33 View Post
    You weren't referring to the 6th best passing defense right as "hapless" were you? I am sure it was a typo. This is also the same KC defense that completely shut down Green Bay. Try not to have so much bias when hating.
    On a lighter note I bet Sanchez gets pulled in the 3rd game because he is going to fold like a cheap lawn chair under the pressure. The guy already jumps away from his own shadow.
    yet a shitty matt moore of the dolphins throws for 244 and 3 td's against the 6th ranked pass defense. whats your point?

    and after looking around, all but 2 games last year the opposing qbs threw for more then 175 yards on the chiefs.....EXCEPT your precious little timmy who managed 69 and 60. so, good defense or shitty tim tebow?
    Last edited by blackbeSSt; 03-27-12 at 10:04 AM.

  21. #56

    LOL there seems to be 2 completely unrelated threads here.

  22. #57
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-10
    Posts: 5,645
    Betpoints: 5191
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He ruined the Jets

    Gimick will end next year
    It should be interesting how Tebow does in Tony Soprano's wildcat formations.

First 12
Top