opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    ha, GFY, Texas trash... you are nothing but Texas scum and probably a Jesus worshiper as well....I would be miserable if I had a wife like yours and the mental trouble of the therapy sessions from the past... to each his own... GFY pussy..

Someone seems mad! No hard feelings, pal. By the way, I really enjoyed your work in "Austin Powers"!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Not mad, could care less about you, you and your loved ones could get swept away in Texas tornado and the world would be a better place. You are a pussy and need a good Sureno Beatdown that is for sure...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone laughing around here, its going to be a train wreck

opie1988

Not mad, could care less about you, you and your loved ones could get swept away in Texas tornado and the world would be a better place. You are a pussy and need a good Sureno Beatdown that is for sure...

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I actually lived 3 miles from Oprah in Bruta. Not mad, isn't it time for the whore to get home? or is she banging Leroy still?
    Last edited by flyingillini; 03-27-12 at 02:20 AM. Reason: For the big homey

opie1988

I actually lived 3 miles from Oprah in Bruta. Not mad, isn't it time for counseling for the little down syndrome one?

Yeah, right....I'm sure Oprah socialized with a lot of bartenders. Run along now and make sure everyone's bowl is full of Beer Nuts.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini

Yeah, right....I'm sure Oprah socialized with a lot of bartenders. Run along now and make sure everyone's bowl is full of Beer Nuts.
    1.5 miles away from Kathy Ireland as well... I am actually a 7-11 assistant supervisor for the am shift. Are you sure the little DS girl is yours? Remember all the affairs the whore had when you were trying to conceive... Get a blood test, pussy.

jjgold

Guy is bigger than most people in world

Its unreal for not doing much

Day and night

He is biggest thing in NY already

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

no fukking way Sanchez is liking this...

jjgold

Sanchez has to be dying and will hurt his play on the field

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    and tebow isn't garbage? need i remind you that the denver offense was centered around him and he still couldn't manage but 60 yards on 6/22 passing with 1 int against the hapless chiefs in the final game of the season?
    You weren't referring to the 6th best passing defense right as "hapless" were you? I am sure it was a typo. This is also the same KC defense that completely shut down Green Bay. Try not to have so much bias when hating.
    On a lighter note I bet Sanchez gets pulled in the 3rd game because he is going to fold like a cheap lawn chair under the pressure. The guy already jumps away from his own shadow.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

1.5 miles away from Kathy Ireland as well... I am actually a 7-11 assistant supervisor for the am shift. Are you sure the little DS girl is yours? Remember all the affairs the whore had when you were trying to conceive... Get a blood test, pussy.
    Illini nation does not condone insulting other's children and stating they have DS. Very uncool.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16209

rumor sanchez trade to seattle

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Illini nation does not condone insulting other's children and stating they have DS. Very uncool.

The guy is a total douche, Picker. Pay him no mind. He's a 48 year old bartender, for fukks sake. SBR is the only place in his life where, at least for a short while, he could pretend to be a bigtimer.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The guy is a total douche, Picker. Pay him no mind. He's a 48 year old bartender, for fukks sake. SBR is the only place in his life where, at least for a short while, he could pretend to be a bigtimer.
    He just needs to apologize for that comment. Children/family off limits to that type of verbal abuse.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

New York has been a carnival Freak show with Tebow's arrival. Tebow knew what he was getting into, that's why he chose the Jets over Jacksonville. Tebow would be irrelevant is he was in a small market team like the Jags, and trying to supplant Blaine Gabbert for the start role. Nobody would really care.

The Sanchez story has some good drama to it though. Your bring in a prototype QB with a butt ugly throwing form to potential replace a guy that helped the Jets to two AFC championship game. This going to be ugly.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Tim Tebow and Rex Ryan Have the Same Agent

Tim Tebow and Rex Ryan are both represented by the same agent. This same person (I forget his name) is also Bill Parcells' agent.

But that is a little food for thought.....

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

espn better be careful with their humorous montages of tebow saying "excited", "exciting", "i'm excited" etc., because i'm pretty sure his vocabulary is limited and he is addicted to saying "excited", and putting their cash cow in an awkward public speaking quandary this early on will confuse him. not good for america

jjgold

You cannot win in sports when your team is a circus

2000% proven

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dodger33 View Post
    You weren't referring to the 6th best passing defense right as "hapless" were you? I am sure it was a typo. This is also the same KC defense that completely shut down Green Bay. Try not to have so much bias when hating.
    On a lighter note I bet Sanchez gets pulled in the 3rd game because he is going to fold like a cheap lawn chair under the pressure. The guy already jumps away from his own shadow.
    yet a shitty matt moore of the dolphins throws for 244 and 3 td's against the 6th ranked pass defense. whats your point?

and after looking around, all but 2 games last year the opposing qbs threw for more then 175 yards on the chiefs.....EXCEPT your precious little timmy who managed 69 and 60. so, good defense or shitty tim tebow?
    Last edited by blackbeSSt; 03-27-12 at 10:04 AM.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

LOL there seems to be 2 completely unrelated threads here.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He ruined the Jets

Gimick will end next year
    It should be interesting how Tebow does in Tony Soprano's wildcat formations.

First 12