marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Guy Should Be President: But You Romney and Santorum voters are So Dumb

This guy doesnt want to regulate the internet (freedom of Speech)
    But Flip Flop Mitt and War Starter Santorum would have signed SOPA or PIPA.. How dumb can you be .. And dont forget those bills are coming back.. you have been warned

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Dude hasn't won a single primary....he needs to pack it in as no one other than the Ronulans take him seriously

marcojuiceman

Its all about delegates not popular vote... nice try though.. i foget to tell you he is second delegates

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Too many stupid people in this country marco. RP won't come close to winning so this country is fuked up with retards like Bush/Obama/Romney/et al leading it.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    Its all about delegates not popular vote... nice try though.. i foget to tell you he is second delegates
    That's not true. Ron Paul is dead last with 50 delegates. I like him but he has no chance.

marcojuiceman

Exactly what im talking about MSM tells you lie after lie and you fall for it.. sorry bud all delegates have not be counted dating back to Iowa that was a nice try though

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

all ron paul does it talk, he has no solution to any of the problems

He'll say our economy is bad and needs to be fixed, crowd applauds but no solution by paul

He wants to legalize cocaine, uh no thanks

He's a texas republican and really hasn't done that much considering he's been in office for years.

Paul likes romney but not santorum

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

What? Ron Paul is dead last in delegates of the four Republican candidates still in the race.

Shaudius

Exactly what im talking about MSM tells you lie after lie and you fall for it.. sorry bud all delegates have not be counted dating back to Iowa that was a nice try though
    The Iowa caucus is non-binding so the delegate counts reported are based on popular vote distribution, or is your argument that Ron Paul will somehow magically get all these delegates versus the other candidates when the actual delegates vote? Same with Maine, Colorado and Minnesota.

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post
    The Iowa caucus is non-binding so the delegate counts reported are based on popular vote distribution, or is your argument that Ron Paul will somehow magically get all these delegates versus the other candidates when the actual delegates vote? Same with Maine, Colorado and Minnesota.
    Maybe you are not as smart as I thought you were Non-binding states have local caucuses which pick the delegates who then go to the state convention..So once again caucuses in Iowa and beyond are still going on.. Paul has the ground game to gobble up a lot of Minnesota,Maine Colorado and others.. So nice try again The delegates selection is still in progress.. Like I said Paul is second in delegates

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I can't stand people supporting Romney, especially santorum.

Im used to the idiots who support obama still, they are a lost cause.

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    all ron paul does it talk, he has no solution to any of the problems

He'll say our economy is bad and needs to be fixed, crowd applauds but no solution by paul

He wants to legalize cocaine, uh no thanks

He's a texas republican and really hasn't done that much considering he's been in office for years.

Paul likes romney but not santorum
    End the Fed?? I guess you dont read alot.. The Dollar has devaluated down to 97% I guess all that printing money hasnt paid off.
    So what is Obama or Mitt going to cut Entitlements, because they sure in hell are not cutting overseas spending... thats Paul solution backwards
    No Yea Zero Income Tax I Love it

Everyone doesn't have to scream JOB JOB JOB just to lie to you when they get in office.. Who would believe a President that promises them JObs Wake up 2012

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I wish man.....The funny part is Obama ran on "change" but Ron Paul has the ideas to make a real change in this country for the better

All of his plans make sense to the core, but look around you, this country is filled with fukkin morons that can't think for themselves

marcojuiceman

"all ron paul does it talk, he has no solution to any of the problems
    He wants to legalize cocaine, uh no thanks"

LOL!! So i guess you love eating that Monsanto(google it) that the FDA approves it causes alot of dieases.. McDonalds isnt enough for you which causes heart disease and diabetes
    Last edited by marcojuiceman; 03-24-12 at 03:30 PM.

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I wish man.....The funny part is Obama ran on "change" but Ron Paul has the ideas to make a real change in this country for the better

All of his plans make sense to the core, but look around you, this country is filled with fukkin morons that can't think for themselves
    MSM kills Intelligence

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

saw all the debates and i read alot

you can name 2 things he has done in 30 years, lmao

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4817

Ron Paul is 76 years old and has a kooky foreign policy.

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    So its ok to kill babies in other countries... Didnt the Marine who killed 15 ppl wasnt good enough for you.. what happened to Humanity

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    its sickening to think people fell into the "old" trap about McCain and would again.

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    saw all the debates and i read alot

you can name 2 things he has done in 30 years, lmao
    What has COngress done in the last 12 years?? lets see Start wars, Caused High Unemployment, Value of the Dollar has depreciated ... which makes gas and food prices high.. Signed un Constitutonal bills Lets say NDAA and The Patriot Act.. Oh yea Closed down S. betting websites
    So try again

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Huntsman would have by far been the best candidate.

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    He could have played a great part but the Elites wanted Etch Sketch Mitt

Shaudius

Maybe you are not as smart as I thought you were Non-binding states have local caucuses which pick the delegates who then go to the state convention..So once again caucuses in Iowa and beyond are still going on.. Paul has the ground game to gobble up a lot of Minnesota,Maine Colorado and others.. So nice try again The delegates selection is still in progress.. Like I said Paul is second in delegates
    If Ron Paul has the ground game to win every single delegate that was part of a non-binding caucus he would still be third place. If he won every single delegate in Iowa, Minnesota and Maine(Minnesota being a place where he didn't win a single projected caucus delegate) as well as every other place with a non-binding caucus, the delegate count would look like this:

Romney: 563-12-12-9 = 530
    Santorum: 263-14-18-37 = 194
    Gingrich: 135-1 = 134
    Paul: 50+26+12+27+38 = 153

Again, this assumes Paul goes from zero delegates in Minnesota to all 38. Even if he does that, and sweeps every other caucus vote, he's still behind Santorum and well behind Romney, but yes, Ron Paul's ground game in caucus states is clearly going to get him to the point where he has a realistic shot at even 2nd place in delegates.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    No he wouldn't have. He would just get on his knees and suck the Chinese off.

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post
    If Ron Paul has the ground game to win every single delegate that was part of a non-binding caucus he would still be third place. If he won every single delegate in Iowa, Minnesota and Maine(Minnesota being a place where he didn't win a single projected caucus delegate) as well as every other place with a non-binding caucus, the delegate count would look like this:

Romney: 563-12-12-9 = 530
    Santorum: 263-14-18-37 = 194
    Gingrich: 135-1 = 134
    Paul: 50+26+12+27+38 = 153

Again, this assumes Paul goes from zero delegates in Minnesota to all 38. Even if he does that, and sweeps every other caucus vote, he's still behind Santorum and well behind Romney, but yes, Ron Paul's ground game in caucus states is clearly going to get him to the point where he has a realistic shot at even 2nd place in delegates.
    Wrong again Santorum barley picked up any delegates In Missouri, If you read the HuffPost report it will also tell you Romney got less delegates than Paul in Iowa.. Plzzz turn off Fox

marcojuiceman

If that was the case why would different newtworks have different delegate counts??
    Last edited by marcojuiceman; 03-24-12 at 03:52 PM.

Shaudius

Wrong again Santorum barley picked up any delegates In Missouri, If you read the HuffPost report it will also tell you Romney got less delegates than Paul in Iowa.. Plzzz turn off Fox
    My calculation assumed that Ron Paul got every single delegate in Iowa, every one, along with every single delegate in Missouri. So explain to me exactly how it matters that Romney got less delegates than Paul in Iowa, I assumed Paul got every single one. I also assumed that Paul got every single delegate in Missouri. Those are the two -12s by Romney's name. The +26 by Paul is the delegates from Iowa, and the +12 is the delegates from Missouri.

This is the site I used for my calculations: http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/primaries/delegates with subtractions to show Paul getting every non-binding delegate that they have distributed around the candidates. I did nothing with superdelegates. The delegate counts used by the NY Times are from the AP.

marcojuiceman

You missing alot of states in your caculation> Washington, Idaho, Hawaii,Dakota and whatever else i can think of this are Paul strongest ground games

marcojuiceman

In Todays News:: Ron Paul supporters dominate GOP caucus in St. Louis

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...#ixzz1q4Pe4ci5

Shaudius

You missing alot of states in your caculation> Washington, Idaho, Hawaii,Dakota and whatever else i can think of this are Paul strongest ground games
    The Idaho caucus was binding. As is Hawaii's, North Dakota's vote could change, but Ron Paul's ground game doesn't matter there as the delegates are chosen at a state convention not by getting people out to vote. Lets assume that Ron Paul gets every single delegate in Washington State(even though Romney is expected to win 35 of the 45 delegates based on proportion the non-binding caucuses) he would still be one delegate behind Santorum for third place.

marcojuiceman

Just say Brokered Convention Which you will see what happens?

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4817

Ron Paul headed for a whopping 5% of the vote in Louisiana.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3436

Ron Paul definitely has no chance of winning. I don't think the United States as a whole is smart enough for someone like Ron Paul. And at the rate we are going... the U.S. will never be smart enough for someone like Ron Paul. Ron Paul is like Copernicus or Galileo... "the earth is round and orbits the sun." What what what!!!!! These men are crazy!!!! That's what the majority of the population thought of these men just a few hundred years ago. Just because a belief or a person is popular doesn't necessarily make them right. The opposite is also true... just because a belief or a person is not popular doesn't necessarily make them wrong.

I just heard the greatest quote from John Stossel:
    "Big Government makes all of us smaller." If only people realized this... then this country might actually get on the right track.
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 03-24-12 at 09:58 PM.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Dream...RonPaul somehow captures the Republican nomination...and announces as Vice-Presidential candidate the only other career politician who isn't a "pig at the trough"...Democrat Denis Kucinic.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

if ron paul looked like brad pitt he would win in a landslide

blame the retard women

12 Last