BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Isn't Rick Pitino afraid that some lunatic fringe woman he knocked up will show up?

What a bunch of sorry ass ass clowns the fans of Louisville are for cheering on Pitino after the stunts he pulled over the years that even threatened his family's safety and well being.Did his dumb ass wife stand by her man?For the money I'm sure.Hell,some yahoo fans of Louisville were dumped by their wives for leaving the toilet seat up and they are cheering for Pitino.If ever there was a wrestling manager Bobby the Brain weasil Heenan personality in coaching,it's Pitino.Does Pitino call his stable of players Pitino's cult family like Heenan used to call his wrestlers,Heenan's family?

It would serve Pitino wright if that woman he was involved with came back and got into playing head games with him where he couldn't coach the semi final or final game.

And he's one of those rah rah disciplinary coaches saying that his players abide by the rules,get their degrees and all that PR nonsense while he's out manwhoring with retarded women.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

i thought it was funny at the end of the game in the interview when he said this was his proudest moment next to his 6 kids being born.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Yes. He probably is

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

What is a "fringe woman?"

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    What is a "fringe woman?"
    more like "lunatic fringe", woman.. not "fringe woman"

every time I hear the term I think of this tune from that 80's movie soundtrack (which i totally forgot the name of but can picture it)

DMBcardinal
    DMBcardinal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

I smell Kentucky trolls.

PR9

By the way who cares if Pitino fukks around and his private/sex life. He's got that mafioso wop thing goin on and is a natural charmer (or as you'd call it, a "bullshitter"). He's got money and power, and he's got a ladies man personality and boyish way about him even at his age,, and believe it or not women love a ladies man with those other qualities

thats just women and what alot of them like.

Women probably flock to him , and even at his age likely younger women too, and 99% of men his age would do the exact same thing given the opportunities

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

pr9 Marfioso wop thing?

PR9

yeah he's italian and carries himself like a wise guy. Who else sports all white suits for games and all the other stuff.

women love that shit

for every guy that laughs, there's a woman charmed by it. The dude knows how to get pussy

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Whatever Cal is more of a scumbag at least Pitino doesn't leave schools wrapped in sanctions he brought on

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Why u mad bro? LOL

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

You Guys and Girls are nuts!

PR9

well dressed, stylish, has all his hair, would wear a pink dress shirt and not give a shit (women love that shows you're totally secure), has cash, power, natural charmer, ladies man personality...

yeah.,, women love that combo like you wouldn't believe. Of course he gets laid alot and has women lining up ..It's extremely obvious unless you have no real valuable experience with women (and what they look for , desire, and want)

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

rick majerus and jimmy calhoun got more ladies lining up than rick

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by DMBcardinal View Post
    I smell Kentucky trolls.

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Don't expect anything less form a man that claims to have sold his soul to the devil.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Pitino was raped.
    SImilar thing once happened to me.
    This girl just ripped off my trousers, wrapped her legs around me
    and grabbed my unit inserting it into her.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A woman accused of demanding millions to stay quiet about a tryst with Rick Pitino initiated the sex by whispering to him and unzipping his pants when he got up to leave an empty Italian restaurant, he testified Wednesday.
    The Louisville coach's testimony marked the first time he's talked publicly in detail about his July 2003 encounter with Karen Cunagin Sypher, the meeting that led to her trial this week on extortion charges. Pitino's portrayal of Sypher as the aggressor came after several witnesses said she was flirty and persistent when she approached Pitino at the restaurant.
    [+] EnleAP Photo/Ed ReinkeRick Pitino arrived at U.S. District Court on Wednesday to testify in the trial of a woman charged with trying to extort him.

Pitino obliged her request to say happy birthday to her son on her cell phone. When she returned later, Pitino said, he bought her a drink. They lingered to talk after the restaurant had closed and the owner had gone home.
    As he got up from the table, the married father of five said Sypher whispered something.
    "Some unfortunate things happened," Pitino said in the courtroom packed with spectators from basketball-mad Kentucky. "She opened up my pants."
    "Did you have sex that night?" Assistant U.S. Attorney Marisa Ford asked.
    "Yes, very briefly," said Pitino, who wore a dark suit with a white shirt and red tie. The two have said they had sex at the table.
    Sypher, 50, was sitting a few feet away but appeared unfazed by Pitino's testimony, sometimes watching him, sometimes passing notes to her attorney.
    Sypher is charged with extortion, asking for cash, cars and a house to stay quiet about the sex. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming Pitino sexually assaulted her. Police and prosecutors have said her assault claim lacked merit.
    Pitino, 57, will return to the witness stand Thursday to face questioning from the defense.
    Pitino said after he and Sypher left the restaurant together, she asked for basketball tickets. Pitino agreed and made the arrangements.
    A few weeks later, Sypher, then known as Karen Wise, called and said she was pregnant.
    "I didn't believe at the time it was my child," Pitino said. "She said she didn't know what she was going to do."
    Sypher said she had no health insurance, Pitino said, so he offered $3,000. He thought the money was for counseling and medical needs but Sypher later said she had an abortion, Pitino said.
    Less than a year later, Pitino's assistant, Tim Sypher, married Karen Wise.
    Threats to reveal the fling came nearly six years after it took place, Pitino said.
    On Feb. 26, 2009, he listened to a cell phone message of a man's voice describing details of the encounter at the restaurant and calling it a violent assault, Pitino told the jury.
    "He mentioned the word rape. I got very sick to my stomach," Pitino said. He said he felt threatened and frightened.
    Sypher, speaking briefly to reporters as she left the courthouse, said: "I'm stronger than ever and waiting for my day."
    Jurors earlier heard testimony from Lester Goetzinger of Louisville, who acknowledged making the calls in exchange for sexual favors from Sypher.
    Pitino also testified he received a handwritten note from Sypher in March 2009 that asked for cars, housing and money.
    Jurors also heard an hour-long recording Sypher secretly made of a meeting with Pitino. Pitino is heard repeatedly asking Sypher who made the calls and how someone would have known details of their 2003 encounter.
    Sypher never accuses Pitino of rape. She complains that her husband does little to make her life better.
    Pitino received a third threatening call two days later telling him that the sexual relationship would be made public unless he did "the right thing."
    Pitino said in March 2009, he received a letter from attorney Dana Kolter of Louisville, who was representing Sypher. In the letter, which jurors saw Wednesday, Kolter accused Pitino of rape and forcing Sypher to have an abortion and demanded a settlement to prevent a lawsuit.
    Kolter, who is expected to testify later in the trial, sought $10 million, but Pitino said, reduced that amount to $5 million.
    Pitino contacted the FBI shortly after, then released a statement that someone tried to extort money from him.
    In July, Sypher filed a police report accusing Pitino of rape, an allegation police and prosecutors said lacked merit. On the witness stand, Pitino denied raping Sypher.
    "I could never rape a woman or be physically harmful to any woman at any time," Pitino said.
    Pitino said the ordeal took a toll on him as the Cardinals were making a run for the Big East conference championship.
    "I was not sleeping. I was physically and mentally worn out," Pitino said.
    Pitino has coached at Louisville since 2001, after leaving the NBA's Boston Celtics where Tim Sypher served as his special assistant. Tim Sypher continued to work for Pitino as equipment manager and has recently been named director of the building that houses offices and training facilities for the Louisville team.
    Karen and Tim Sypher, who have a 5-year-old daughter, are in the midst of a divorce.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Rick Pitino is Al Pacino.