lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Kansas -2 +102

Come on please gimme a break. Kansas is prolly gonna win the tourney. North Carolina should have lost to Ohio. Kansas is way too much for the tar heels.

Kansas -2+103 (6x)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lemart5

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Like it a lot alot

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I like North Carolina tomorow. If you want to get technical Kansas should have lost to Purdue and NC State at full strength. This UNC team has been winning with starters being doubtful for games! Love the Heels

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Kansas win the tourney . Talk about a team that should of lost to Purdue and squeaked by NC State. Kansas way to much for the Heels lakerboy you been drinkin son? I hope to god you have with that kind of post.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    I like North Carolina tomorow. If you want to get technical Kansas should have lost to Purdue and NC State at full strength. This UNC team has been winning with starters being doubtful for games! Love the Heels
    Exactly. KU has no excuses for why they have been underachieving all year long. Withey won't dominate Zeller and Henson like he did Howell. KU doesn't have a single player who can make a shot. UNC +2 is the play

lakerboy

Books are on kansas. Im with them. They are clean up on tar heel juice here.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    To be more technical it's win or go home and they won period there is no they should of lost so they shouldn't be here talk by this time of the yr. without Marshall at 100 % even if he plays I don't see them beating Kansas if Thomas and Taylor ball like they can Unc is just suspect to me and the like tells the same it screams take Unc but I'm on the other side

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Check Bill Self's regional final record before you make this bet LB.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

marshall might play, that makes a big difference...

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under 67 1h

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I actually get the feeling Harrison Barnes steps up tomorrow and does enough work outside to allow Henson and Zeller to dominate inside.

I'm not laying a penny on this game and based on the way my luck is going the last month, any time I don't bet on a lean it wins.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Check Bill Self's regional final record before you make this bet LB.

i checked Tom Izzo's record before the game versus Rick Pitino. It was pretty good. Im not a big fan of Roy Williams.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    i checked Tom Izzo's record before the game versus Rick Pitino. It was pretty good. Im not a big fan of Roy Williams.
    Pitino was also 9-0 in Sweet 16 games.

I'm not a fan of either one of these dunces, but Self's regional final collapses are epic.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I actually get the feeling Harrison Barnes steps up tomorrow and does enough work outside to allow Henson and Zeller to dominate inside.

I'm not laying a penny on this game and based on the way my luck is going the last month, any time I don't bet on a lean it wins.
    I think Barnes steps up tmrw too. I'd take UNCs Barnes, McAdoo, and Bullock over KUs Tyshawn and Relaford anyday. Also like Zeller and Henson over T Rob and Withey. UNC +2 all the way

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

Harrison Barnes' head looks like it's about to explode.

Not sure why he'd suddenly stop overthinking in such a huge game tomorrow.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's a perfect spread for the game... LB.. kind of shocked... N.C. ML is probably the easiest play in the tournament.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

If Marshall doesn't play, it'll be a team with no PG against a team with Tyshawn Taylor.

Taylor almost cost them the game against NC State (5 turnovers, 6 points, 2-14 shooting) and if he plays like that against UNC, Kansas has no chance.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Books were on Florida today and I got killed, Tarbabys +2 to the house on Sunday

lakerboy

I am very confident i have the right side here.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Kansas win the tourney . Talk about a team that should of lost to Purdue and squeaked by NC State. Kansas way to much for the Heels lakerboy you been drinkin son? I hope to god you have with that kind of post.
    This is SOOO true! The Hawks almost pulled their traditional early exit but Purdue and NC St let them off the hook. NC won't be so kind. Heels on the $ line!

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Frisco

Only reason KU squeaked by NC State was the fact that the refs wouldn't call a foul on KU all game long. Howell and Leslie were creating contact driving after all the offensive rebounds they grabbed but couldn't get any calls.

lakerboy

Forget about the past games. If we did that talk about the other games why aren't tar heels backers talking about the ohio game? Roy Williams will always be burned by the jayhawks.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I just can't wait to watch two of the game's master technicians go head to head.

It'll be like a chess match on the hardwood.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Forget about the past games. If we did that talk about the other games why aren't tar heels backers talking about the ohio game? Roy Williams will always be burned by the jayhawks.
    That's fine but i still think UNC matches up well w/ KU. X factor will be Tyshawn but he has played like crap recently. Nobody on KU can make a shot to save their life except for Robinson down low. I expect UNC to throw double teams at him w/ their length to force someone else to beat them

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

NoCo its crazy how much u hate these two coaches Self is doin great w. Not much here

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I'm all over Kansas here pal. Might be my biggest play of the year

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

This looks like the unc/Kansas game from the self championship run against Memphis. After self nearly shitted his pants against davidson I just knew there was no way they could beat unc in the semis. That game wasn't close. After what unc did against Ohio they don't look like they have a chance against a good team without kmarshall. Take royboy and the points.

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game is a coin flip to be honest, but my moneys on the more talented team overall, let's go heels.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

If Marshall doesn't play.... i bet the line moves 1.5 or more

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    This looks like the unc/Kansas game from the self championship run against Memphis. After self nearly shitted his pants against davidson I just knew there was no way they could beat unc in the semis. That game wasn't close. After what unc did against Ohio they don't look like they have a chance against a good team without kmarshall. Take royboy and the points.
    Aren't both teams coming off sub-standard performances? And isn't this 2 straight by KU? How can you say which team looks worse?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Tarheels are lucky to be in this tournament still. Kansas all day.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Isn't lakerboy down 100's of units lifetime here?

Guy should be commended for keeping a spreadsheet and not being afraid to post his plays but that should not be confused with being a solid capper.

NC is definitely the play now

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Don't know if this will mean anything with North Carolina coming off an overtime game:

http://www.teamrankings.com/blog/nca...stat-geek-idol

"I suspected that more than half of the 18 remaining overtime winners would win their next game due to the momentum of an overtime victory. Instead, we see an overwhelming majority lose:of the 18 overtime winners, 16 went on to lose their next game. (The lone exceptions were the now legendary 2011 VCU and 2011 Butler squads.)"

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

But the two that won Lakerboy faded.

123 Last