GetMoney09
    GetMoney09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't no1 stop okc

Better lay ur futures on okc winning the championship, these dudes can't be stopped

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

only if they can lock up durant and westbrook to 10 points each

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

OKC can't compete in halfcourt game, better hope they avoid Houston Memphis or Dallas

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Illusivecone View Post
    OKC can't compete in halfcourt game, better hope they avoid Houston Memphis or Dallas

We beat Memphis in the playoffs last year son.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    W/out Rudy Gay.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

when u have 3 guys scoring 30 i really dont see a problem with thunder going all the way ...

durant and westbrook are unstoppable already

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

spurs can possibly

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Spurs

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Knicks, you jackass.

Illusivecone

Without their best player and barely.

Not saying they will lose but for a #1 seed they have three huge vulnerabilities. Turnovers, lack of ball movement in half-court and lack of quality post options. Thunder are 1 year and 1 player away from being dominant. Ibaka could one day be that player...

Illusivecone

Quote Originally Posted by TankHankerous View Post
    Knicks, you jackass.
    I almost pissed myself

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

In a 7 game series between OKC vs MIA
    i would take MIA

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Spurs are the only team in the West that have a chance to stop them.

Illusivecone

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Spurs are the only team in the West that have a chance to stop them.
    Spurs play too similar a game, with inferior players

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

OKCs only competition is Memphis in the West.....Any other team they would steamroll in a 7 game series

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

OKC..Invincible..

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

lol they beat a team without their star player and another missing starter and they're unbeatable. Gotta love hamburgers.

GetMoney09

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    lol they beat a team without their star player and another missing starter and they're unbeatable. Gotta love hamburgers.
    Yeah u idiot, not bulls with Hamilton and rose could stop that onslaught today. I love how bulls didn't have rose when they played Miami and won, so how come they didn't beat okc today? Don't get me wrong, I hate okc and I'm from okc, they fcked with my money too many times before but when they this good, they gonna win it all

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by GetMoney09 View Post
    Yeah u idiot, not bulls with Hamilton and rose could stop that onslaught today. I love how bulls didn't have rose when they played Miami and won, so how come they didn't beat okc today? Don't get me wrong, I hate okc and I'm from okc, they fcked with my money too many times before but when they this good, they gonna win it all
    LOL judging anything based off one game is complete stupidity.

The Bulls beat the Heat without Rose and then lost by double digits to Portland at home without Rose. Things aren't the same, the Bulls weren't very motivated today and lost. That is what happens when you miss your star point guard for 10 games.

GetMoney09

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    LOL judging anything based off one game is complete stupidity.

The Bulls beat the Heat without Rose and then lost by double digits to Portland at home without Rose. Things aren't the same, the Bulls weren't very motivated today and lost. That is what happens when you miss your star point guard for 10 games.
    Ur a fcking idiot , who says I'm basing it off one game? Have u not seen okc wreck most of the league this year? Yeah theres bad and good games but they been most consistent. Can't no1 stop okc and that 3 headed monster and the bench too . So stfu if u don't know what u saying

Shaka Smart
    Smart Money
    Shaka Smart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Better lay ur futures on okc winning the championship, these dudes can't be stopped
    Because they clearly have no losses, right?

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ur a fcking idiot , who says I'm basing it off one game? Have u not seen okc wreck most of the league this year? Yeah theres bad and good games but they been most consistent. Can't no1 stop okc and that 3 headed monster and the bench too . So stfu if u don't know what u saying
    Did you not see the Bulls wreck most of the league last year? Who cares. OKc is hot, yeah, but I doubt they win it all this year.

PickWinnerAllDay

Bulls have a better record than the thunder despite being the hardest hit by injuries of any team in the league and one game and the thunder are invincible. Love the short term mind sets.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Perhaps it's the fact that I'm educated, but if no one can't stop them, aren't you saying that someone can stop them? Or is that too complicated to understand?

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Perhaps it's the fact that I'm educated, but if no one can't stop them, aren't you saying that someone can stop them? Or is that too complicated to understand?
    this is the nba boys. Where anything can happen!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nobody but the Cavs and Wizards

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    First, you misquoted him. "No one can't stop OKC" is not the same as "Can't no one stop OKC".

Also, "Someone can stop them" is not equivolant to "no on can't stop them". If "no one can't stop them" then everybody can stop them, not just someone.

But this is all just water cooler talk because you misquoted the OP in the first place. Which was can't no team beat OKC. Grammatically incorrect? Sure. But who are you to clown on him, you have proven to have no reading comprehension. Guess you never took Comp I or II while obtaining your "education".

Now, is that too complicated to understand?

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I seriously hope Spurs get knocked out at some point so OKC does not end up having to face them to get out of the West. I'm sure any other team, they will comfortably win a 7 series against. Be it Lakers, Memphis, and even Dallas - now that things have changed on both teams.

If Chicago makes it out of East, OKC will win the finals. If it's Heat vs OKC finals, I'd take the team with home court adv.

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    First, you misquoted him. "No one can't stop OKC" is not the same as "Can't no one stop OKC".

Also, "Someone can stop them" is not equivolant to "no on can't stop them". If "no one can't stop them" then everybody can stop them, not just someone.

But this is all just water cooler talk because you misquoted the OP in the first place. Which was can't no team beat OKC. Grammatically incorrect? Sure. But who are you to clown on him, you have proven to have no reading comprehension. Guess you never took Comp I or II while obtaining your "education".

Now, is that too complicated to understand?
    No one can't, can't no one. Those are literally the exact same thing. If everyone can stop something, then someone can stop them as well............oh wow son, you thought you were getting all uppity and smart there huh? That is a whole lot of fail kid, I can't even think of an insult that warrants how bad your parents failed you in the choice of schools they left you to attend to. Needless to say you're mother is probably a pathetic, retarded fukk and was way in over her head having a kid, especially one as stupid as yourself. I won't dignify a response because I will be too busy wondering how your mom could be such a whore and fail that bad as a parent.

greenhippo

Having been addicted to pills most of my life and having done it legally, I can assure you the end point is no different from those that use illegally. Our bodies don't know the difference.

Like mother like son huh? If that doesn't scream southern trailer trash I don't know what does.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

OKC are a very good team but, the playoffs aren't a one game playoff. It's a series, a long one too. Honestly I just can't see Miami losing in a series to anybody, maybe the Bulls because of their length and defense. But, OKC I see easily making it to the Finals but, coming up short to either the Bulls or Heat, IMO.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    OKC are a very good team but, the playoffs aren't a one game playoff. It's a series, a long one too. Honestly I just can't see Miami losing in a series to anybody, maybe the Bulls because of their length and defense. But, OKC I see easily making it to the Finals but, coming up short to either the Bulls or Heat, IMO.
    ^^^^^^ This