PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

How does a program like Memphis have such a bad head coach?

Don't understand it at all... can recruit like a top 10 program because of the memphis name but can't coach em at all?

Just blew this game to St. Louis.

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

They can't cheat anymore......

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

like ive said...if you read these boards regularly during college basketball season you will realize that every coach in american sucks save for tom izzo and maybe self

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    like ive said...if you read these boards regularly during college basketball season you will realize that every coach in american sucks save for tom izzo and maybe self
    wrong. SLU's coach is obviously very good.

Trade their players and SLU wins by 50.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

he is so fukking bad...great asst. coach and can recruit, but has no clue what to do with talented kids...none... jackson gets beat every time down the floor and the dipshit wont make a change...just keeps giving up layups and makes no adjustments...he doesnt belong and hopefully this shit loss will make the a.d and community realize it...total fukkjob officiating isnt helping, but they killed themselves

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

stfu brahma.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Trust me, I watch Tennessee high school basketball. The city of Memphis is full of talented kids that would rather flaunt their game instead of learning disciplined basketball.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    he is so fukking bad...great asst. coach and can recruit, but has no clue what to do with talented kids...none... jackson gets beat every time down the floor and the dipshit wont make a change...just keeps giving up layups and makes no adjustments...he doesnt belong and hopefully this shit loss will make the a.d and community realize it...total fukkjob officiating isnt helping, but they killed themselves
    They had this game too... really taking over and then just a meltdown.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Trust me, I watch Tennessee high school basketball. The city of Memphis is full of talented kids that would rather flaunt their game instead of learning disciplined basketball.
    He needs to be fired. Did you hear him at half time? Was perky and happy and said 'Just two great teams playing'

Actually... your team played undisciplined as hell in the first half and that is why it was tied.

Need a no nonsense guy in memphis obviously for the type of recruits they'll attract. Pastner is a pussy.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

White guys can not coach.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk memphis .... Fukkin bums

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

its him... place the blame squarely on him...wrong personnel in the game late and def. wrong people taking shots... jackson had no business touching the ball the last 3 minutes and that fukking turnover king threw up most of the shots...he shouldnt have even been in the game...consistently getting beat for easy layups and no coaching changes at all...how does a coach sit there and allow the same fukking play to beat them every trip down the floor??? i hope the reporters here in town rip him a new ass because he deserves it...we simply wont win with him here..

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

I agree..I do not watch a lot of Memphis basketball. I watched this game (had St. Louis) and I agree 100%. Mejeuris (sp) out coached him!

I took St. Louis b/c someone in this forum mentioned that the Memphis coach sucked and Mejeuris would out coach him! If they swapped teams, Memphis would have won by double digits

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

lucky Memphis stayed in as long as they did. Conklin did everything he could do to give it away until the end. 8 ******* turnovers lol. Anyways, Majerus is a great coach and Pastner is a glorified AAU coach at best

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Coach cal preceded him. He leaves everything a mess. Memphis can do better but cal made the job less desirable for really good coaches.