zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nick young to clippers

For cook and a pick. Great pickup for them, needed another scorer.

Wantitall check in pal. But please keep post under 8 paragraphs.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The rapper?

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

ima miss nick. watch him turn into a star in la. wizards always let good pieces go.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

hmm nick is good, possible contenders now, legit

zsr

Wizards basically gave him away. They were talking about him and javale to Denver for nene, why would they settle on this? Unless Denver said no.

Great trade for clips.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Great trade for Clipps.

WTF were the Nuggets thinking? I don't know much about the salaries, but my guess is Denver wanted to free up cap space, I'm pretty sure McGee is a FA at the end of the year. Didn't Denver just re-sign Nene not too long ago too?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

wait I though he went to nuggets and mcgee

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Great trade for Clipps.

WTF were the Nuggets thinking? I don't know much about the salaries, but my guess is Denver wanted to free up cap space, I'm pretty sure McGee is a FA at the end of the year. Didn't Denver just re-sign Nene not too long ago too?
    Yea they just gave him a big deal right before the season.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

terrible pick up. this guy is everything thats qrong with nba. will throw up wild shots early in shot clock and completely shoot team out of the game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    wait I though he went to nuggets and mcgee
    NBA tv just reported the wizards made this trade instead. Interested to see who pulled out of the Denver deal.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

They finally found a piece to fill in the 2 spot temporarily while Billups is injured.

LAC to win the Pacific! (-135)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is ok but wild

Great off the dribble guy

Speedy88

realgm is reporting it as a 3 team deal sending McGee to Denver, Nene to Washington and Young to LAC. Which is it?

zsr

realgm is reporting it as a 3 team deal sending McGee to Denver, Nene to Washington and Young to LAC. Which is it?
    Is real GM normally legit? David Aldridge just reported this live on the air, he could be wrong.

zsr

I see that yahoo woj guy is reporting it as 3 teamer too.

NBAtv probably wrong.

Strange move for Denver. Wizards trying to dump all the problem guys I guess.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Is real GM normally legit? David Aldridge just reported this live on the air, he could be wrong.
    I'm seeing it everywhere as a 3 team deal.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 View Post
    They finally found a piece to fill in the 2 spot temporarily while Billups is injured.

LAC to win the Pacific! (-135)
    they alredy had a guy in Foye. i would hope Young isnt going to take his spot amd just play limited minutes with the 2nd unit to give them some scoring. guy is not a starter, will destroy the team, when he gets minutes he throws up about 20 shots a game all long rqnge jumpers early in shot clock

zsr

I'm seeing it everywhere as a 3 team deal.
    Yea i am too now. No clue what NBAtv was talking about.

Weird move for Denver after resigning nene, but javale is a beast.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He is a good shooter and tough to guard but only a scorer not good all around player

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    He is a good shooter and tough to guard but only a scorer not good all around player
    Understatement there. The guy is a "Matador" on defense.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

also seen toronto traded barbosa to indiana,toronto lost their whole offense

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    terrible pick up. this guy is everything thats qrong with nba. will throw up wild shots early in shot clock and completely shoot team out of the game
    I agree he's not a solid player, but he's young and can easily be formed into a good player with a good coach and finally descent minded players. McGee definately didn't teach him anything in Washington.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

never heard of nick young or any of the other guys mentioned in this thread, wtf

Bluehorseshoe

Michael Wilpon....

You can't fool Nick Young, because he's not paying attention!

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm a big Clippers fan. I was actually hoping for Ray Allen.

Nick Young is a pretty selfish ballplayer, hopefully CP3 can rein him in.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

on the road so not checking in too much.

Meh pick up I was really thinking Clippers were going to move a few guys and try to get Howard. But Orlando does a braindead move and believed he will stay. LMAO.

Lakers dumped a ton of salary but couldnt get rid of their biggest...Gasol. but they traded fisher which was a good move even though people are pissed about it. But Lakers got their first choice guy in Sessions so lets see what that does for them, my prediction... nothing short term. But conning Cavs into taking Luke Walton was some sort of brainwashing maneuver thats for sure. They made a so so effort to get beasely for next to nothing but they could Jedi Mind trick those guys like they could Cleveland I guess.

Lakers basically traded away the only things they had that were worth anything...their draft picks. bad move for what they got, but like I said a month ago theyre dumping salary, so basically they said here is Walton and a first rounder give us that whirl pool machine over there. A la Jackie Moon.

Nuggets basically had a fire sale, for a team that was in a decent spot a month ago they really are shit now.

Clippers need a new coach first and foremost, too bad Vinnie wouldnt quit or get fired. But he has the stroke I guess. Hard watching these guys struggle late in games that they should be blowing guys out in if they had the right approach for the whole game. But this guy isnt going to help if he keeps up his ball hogging kobe bryant style of play and jacks up every tie he gets the ball.

Thats it that will have to stand til next week sometime as i wont be around.

rm18
    Update your status

Never heard of a guy who scores 18 a game or so

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Now Clippers have two gunners in Mo, and Nick. Sigh*

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    on the road so not checking in too much.

Meh pick up I was really thinking Clippers were going to move a few guys and try to get Howard. But Orlando does a braindead move and believed he will stay. LMAO.

Lakers dumped a ton of salary but couldnt get rid of their biggest...Gasol. but they traded fisher which was a good move even though people are pissed about it. But Lakers got their first choice guy in Sessions so lets see what that does for them, my prediction... nothing short term. But conning Cavs into taking Luke Walton was some sort of brainwashing maneuver thats for sure. They made a so so effort to get beasely for next to nothing but they could Jedi Mind trick those guys like they could Cleveland I guess.

Lakers basically traded away the only things they had that were worth anything...their draft picks. bad move for what they got, but like I said a month ago theyre dumping salary, so basically they said here is Walton and a first rounder give us that whirl pool machine over there. A la Jackie Moon.

Nuggets basically had a fire sale, for a team that was in a decent spot a month ago they really are shit now.

Clippers need a new coach first and foremost, too bad Vinnie wouldnt quit or get fired. But he has the stroke I guess. Hard watching these guys struggle late in games that they should be blowing guys out in if they had the right approach for the whole game. But this guy isnt going to help if he keeps up his ball hogging kobe bryant style of play and jacks up every tie he gets the ball.

Thats it that will have to stand til next week sometime as i wont be around.
    Howard waved his opt out he is locked in until 2013 now

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

They say he has been a good defender and by the looks of tonight's game (yes, it was a back to back) they can use some help on D. The Clips realy looked terrible on the interrior especially.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Good pick up. No telling how he does coming off the bench- could be a double bagel or a good acquisition. Talented scorer. Love it how bad teams always give up good pieces cause they don't know how to develop young players all though he's been in the league for some time now.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    They say he has been a good defender and by the looks of tonight's game (yes, it was a back to back) they can use some help on D. The Clips realy looked terrible on the interrior especially.
    He's just the opposite. He's a bad defender who's a shoot first, wingman.

rm18
    Update your status

Bad defender but simply because of size might be an upgrade over Foye and Williams on defense he would be harder to post up.

zoo youk

he's basically a very very poor mans Jamal Crawford but does not make nearly as much shots as Crawford and takes worse shots than Jamal...if thats even possible.