wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Was Tom brady at the Lakers game today?

Wife and I were there she swore he was sitting courtside but I couldnt see him as we were on the same side up a few rows. Besides i didnt see some big nosed hag sitting anywhere near the court.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, showed him a couple times on TV.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Yep, showed him a couple times on TV.
    meh, guess she was right, first time for everything. Werent a lot of 'celebs' there today from what I saw. But my wife spots them better than me anyway. I dont go out of my way to look for them either. I dont like lakers games, tickets are on the opposte side of out regular clippers tickets so it throws me off. I have a routine when I go down there and I get turned around when we go see the lakers.

Another win and non cover so pretty predictable to say the least. But theyre gutting those close games out thats for sure.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I'm shocked you'd go to a lakers game.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    I'm shocked you'd go to a lakers game.
    I know a guy who has season tickets to both teams he doesnt go half the time so I can pick and choose if I want to go if he isnt. He has gone to 2 clipper games all year I have gone to all the others but 1 or 2 myself. he usually goes to the laker games but was gone and he knows I am from New England so figured I would want to go. I couldnt care less about the celtics these days bt wife wanted to go down so we went.

laker crowd is just a bad crowd, dead and no excitement except for stupid 300 section MVP chants for kobe.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Werent a lot of 'celebs' there today from what I saw. But my wife spots them better than me anyway. I dont go out of my way to look for either.
    I bet you know how to spot a prostitute in a stadium filled with celebrities better than your wife can. Haha

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882