crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

small details like how many teams are in the league?

why don't you just come out and admit you dont even watch or follow the nfl? cause everyone can clearly see you don't know squat and only started this thread just to jerk off to all the attention you crave.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Brahma, I gave you a chance to prove me wrong above, but obviously you can't do it

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    uh there are 15 teams in the conference, that's about average (technically 7.5 would be average, but 6 isn't too far removed from that)

Good god, how can somebody be so incredibly retarded?

Link is not working- Removed-)

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-26-14 at 12:27 PM.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    small details like how many teams are in the league?

why don't you just come out and admit you dont even watch or follow the nfl? cause everyone can clearly see you don't know squat and only started this thread just to jerk off to all the attention you crave.

Continue to argue over small details without providing anything of substance. It's pretty obvious who won this debate

Also jets were #12 in dropped passes in 2010 in the NFL - \Link is not working- Removed-)

I don't understand why you keep arguing "in the conference", this debate is about quality QB play in the entire league. We're not discussing how good he is compared to only other AFC QBs
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-26-14 at 12:27 PM.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I'll do that once you show me the last "awful" QB to make it to back to back Conference championship games in his first 2 seasons, or even at all......

Better yet, find me the last "awful" QB to even make the playoffs in 2 out of his first 3 seasons in the NFL

Unless you're saying Sanchez is the only "awful" QB to do this in the history of the NFL

you fukking idiot

these are TEAM accomplishments, when will you get that through your thick fukking skull?

Trent Dilfer has more superbowls than Dan Marino. Who was the better QB?

TEAM SPORT, stop discussing TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENTS. Good god almighty how can somebody such a fukking retard?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

you fukking idiot

these are TEAM accomplishments, when will you get that through your thick fukking skull?

Trent Dilfer has more superbowls than Dan Marino. Who was the better QB?

TEAM SPORT, stop discussing TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENTS. Good god almighty how can somebody such a fukking retard?

Teams don't have that much success with awful qb's.......So answer those questions, I mean surely if football is as much a team sport as you say, there has to be many "awful qb's" that just happened to be on a great team like Sanchez, right?

So answer the questions I asked before:

Find me the last "awful" QB to even make the playoffs in 2 out of his first 3 seasons in the NFL and/or find me the last "awful qb" to lead his team to back to back conference championship games

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

kerry/brahma, remember when you didn't know how many games the brewers were back of the phillies, because you didn't know how to read the standings? and then laid -200 on the brewers and lost big because of it? then you blamed some non-existent poster for supposedly giving you false info.

just goes to show your stupidity knows no boundaries and extends to all sports.

brahmabull117

Teams don't have that much success with awful qb's.......

Trent Dilfer, Rex Grossman

Your debate is now over and you're a fukking retard

brahmabull117

kerry/brahma, remember when you didn't know how many games the brewers were back of the phillies, because you didn't know how to read the standings? and then laid -200 on the brewers and lost big because of it? then you blamed some non-existent poster for supposedly giving you false info.

Instead of trying to fight on semantics and details, you've decided to change sports now altogether

Good job man, it's pretty obvious this debate is over. Thanks for conceding

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Trent Dilfer, Rex Grossman

Your debate is now over and you're a fukking retard
    Nope that would be incorrect, Rex Grossman and Trent Dilfer would be incorrect to both questions.....sorry pal, stick to 25yearoldvirginforums.com

brahmabull117

Nope that would be incorrect, Rex Grossman and Trent Dilfer would be incorrect to both questions.....sorry pal, stick to 25yearoldvirginforums.com

Dilfer won a superbowl and Grossman got to a superbowl, neither of which Sancheese has been able to do

You know what's funny? Jets would have become the most dominant team in the AFC if they picked up Peyton Manning this year, that's how big the difference is between Sancheese and a true elite QB

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Dilfer won a superbowl and Grossman got to a superbowl, neither of which Sancheese has been able to do

You know what's funny? Jets would have become the most dominant team in the AFC if they picked up Peyton Manning this year, that's how big the difference is between Sancheese and a true elite QB
    Still haven't answered my questions, so I will take this win, thanks for trying

brahmabull117

Still haven't answered my questions, so I will take this win, thanks for trying

It's a fukking retarded question and one I'm not going to bother looking up to answer because it proves nothing

The reason that you rarely see awful QBs leading teams with a lot of talent is because most coaches/GMs are smart enough not to waste a bunch of talent with an awful QB. The jets are breaking the mold though in that area by trusting a franchise that has had a top 5 defense and run game in 2 of the last 3 years to arguably the worst QB in the league

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

conceding?

i havent changed the subject at all, which is how retarded you are whenever you claim to be an expert.

uh there are 15 teams in the conference, that's about average (technically 7.5 would be average, but 6 isn't too far removed from that)

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

It's a fukking retarded question and one I'm not going to bother looking up to answer because it proves nothing

The reason that you rarely see awful QBs leading teams with a lot of talent is because most coaches/GMs are smart enough not to waste a bunch of talent with an awful QB. The jets are breaking the mold though in that area by trusting a franchise that has had a top 5 defense and run game in 2 of the last 3 years to arguably the worst QB in the league
    Actually it proves alot......It proves that a QB cannot be considered awful if he can take his team to the playoffs in 2 out of his first 3 years in the league, as well as back to back conference championship games.......I mean surely, it must have happened before in the history of the NFL, no?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Dirty Sanchez gonna put it in the dirt

brahmabull117

conceding?

i havent changed the subject at all, which is how retarded you are whenever you claim to be an expert.

still arguing over irrelevant details eh? I made a mistake, I meant to say 16. It doesn't make a difference anyways

It's okay though, anybody with a half a fukking brain can see that you haven't posted anything of substance in this entire argument. Keep posting 10 smiley pictures in every post, yea that makes you look smart. That definitely compensates for your lack of debating skills

brahmabull117

Actually it proves alot......It proves that a QB cannot be considered awful if he can take his team to the playoffs in 2 out of his first 3 years in the league, as well as back to back conference championship games.......

Trent Dilfer was an awful QB who won a superbowl (which is much more impressive than just going to the conference championship game and losing). If a superbowl winning QB can be awful, then why can't some schmuck who went to a conference championship game twice and lost?

Your argument is fukking retarded you moron

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Trent Dilfer was an awful QB who won a superbowl (which is much more impressive than just going to the conference championship game and losing). If a superbowl winning QB can be awful, then why can't some schmuck who went to a conference championship game twice and lost?

Your argument is fukking retarded you moron
    Hey, just answer the questions and I'll admit you win....Why can't you do it?

BECAUSE AN AWFUL QB DOES NOT WIN THAT MUCH AND HAVE AS MUCH POSTSEASON SUCCESS AS A YOUNG QB......It doesn't exist

I know it's tough to stop jerking off to your Total QBR List VirginBull

brahmabull117

Hey, just answer the questions and I'll admit you win....Why can't you do it?

BECAUSE AN AWFUL QB DOES NOT WIN THAT MUCH AND HAVE AS MUCH POSTSEASON SUCCESS AS A YOUNG QB......It doesn't exist

There aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy fukking God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encounted my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encountered someone so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-26-14 at 12:28 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

There aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy fukking God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encounted my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encountered someone so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy.
    How many awful QB's in the history of the NFL have led their teams to the playoffs in their rookie season and 2nd season? One, Mark Sanchez

How many awful QB's in the history of the NFL have led their teams to back to back conference championship games in their first 2 seasons? One, Mark Sanchez

You are fukkin retarded
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-26-14 at 12:28 PM.

brahmabull117

How many awful QB's in the history of the NFL have led their teams to the playoffs in their rookie season and 2nd season? One, Mark Sanchez
    Big Ben went to the playoffs his first 2 seasons and actually won the superbowl in the 2nd season

Big Ben also had vastly superior QB rating (by almost 30 points) to Sancheese

you = fukking moron

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

still arguing over irrelevant details eh? I made a mistake, I meant to say 16. It doesn't make a difference anyways

It's okay though, anybody with a half a fukking brain can see that you haven't posted anything of substance in this entire argument. Keep posting 10 smiley pictures in every post, yea that makes you look smart. That definitely compensates for your lack of debating skills

don't you understand? you're a joke. your arguments are a joke. your "facts" are a joke.

when someone doesnt even know simple material fact as how many teams there are or how many games back a team is, it just makes the rest of your argument weak and irrelevant. even a fake lawyer like yourself should know if you screw up material facts during a trial, your entire argument becomes null and void.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Big Ben went to the playoffs his first 2 seasons and actually won the superbowl in the 2nd season

Big Ben also had vastly superior QB rating (by almost 30 points) to Sancheese

you = fukking moron
    Big Ben again???......He is not an awful qb so I don't know why you're mentioning him retard

brahmabull117

don't you understand? you're a joke. your arguments are a joke. your "facts" are a joke.

Sancheese = avg ranking of #26 in the league in passer rating and also bottom 5 in nearly every other major QB stat over the last 3 seasons

Sancheese = has played on 3 teams all with above average WRs and 2 of the 3 teams had top 5 OL, top 5 RBs and top 5 defense

/debate you idiot

brahmabull117

Big Ben again???......He is not an awful qb so I don't know why you're mentioning him retard

Then what you're asking for is impossible to find because good teams don't start rookie QBs. It almost never happens

I can't think of a single team that had a good defense, run game and receivers that started a rookie QB except for the jets and steelers. Ofcourse Big Ben has won 2 rings and Sancheese will never win a ring as long as he continues to be a terrible QB

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Sancheese = avg ranking of #26 in the league in passer rating and also bottom 5 in nearly every other major QB stat over the last 3 seasons

Sancheese = has played on 3 teams all with above average WRs and 2 of the 3 teams had top 5 OL, top 5 RBs and top 5 defense

/debate you idiot
    Still waiting for the answers.....

Brahma loses another debate!

brahmabull117

Still waiting for the answers.....

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Well I just debated for hours with a retarded 24 year old virgin on the internet .....Gotta reevaluate my decisions in life moving forward

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

/debate you idiot

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Those of you trying to have this argument about QBR and its inefficiencies are banging your head against the wall.

No offense Brah but last MLB season all you used to look at was a pitcher's ERA and w/l record without looking at any of the telling advanced stats

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

I so agree with the OP's point. Sanchez is overrated and the Jets loyalty to him is pretty funny. With a declining defense the Jets are destined for 6-10ish type season.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Brahma is all butt hurt because Sanchez filed a restraining order against him after he tried to join his fan club and asked for a game worn jock strap to sniff.

Sanchez is mediocre and so are the Jets. He is not the sole problem with team.

jbop
    jbop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bull, you are dead on...stop trying to reason with those jerkoffs that have no clue. Manning was the only chance that they had of winning a superbowl in the next 3 years. after 3 more disappointing years, you will here the same b.s. from the same people that Sanchez is young and needs more time. These people don't get it and the Front office certainly doesn't get it that Sanchez will never win a Superbowl. Tebow was a good move to sell shirts in ny and nj, that's about it, he's way worst than Sanchez..We all knew the Pats would expose him. Btw, I love how you mentioned Dilfer and Rex Grossman and you still couldn't shut those two idiots up. Also, I like to say that eventhough Revis is a great athlete, he consistantly holds and makes illegal contact downfield and is afraid to tackle. Crom is even worst, but he does make some big hits when he has to. I would of got rid of Revis once he held out, sets a bad tone, the same way I would of got rid of Arod on the Yanks. How can people with so much money be that dumb...I guess because they inherit it...who knows. Another dummy is the owner of the Knicks. Almost single handedly killed a franchise...thank goodness he has cablevision money that he inherited from his pops.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Everyone rips on the Jets but they have been one of the better teams in the league since Rex Ryan has been the head coach....

2 Conference championship appearances and a mediocre 8-8 season.....you would think this team has been like 1-15 for 3 straight seasons the way people rip on them contstanly.....Wow Rex Ryan says he's going to win the super bowl?? Big fukkin deal man, he's just trying to have a little fun and says what he believes.....I guess it's better to suck ass and keep quiet....sure would be really fun with a league full of Jacksonville Jaguars and Miami Dolphins

And guy above me, you have no clue pal.....Revis is the best CB in the league and it's not even close.....he gets away with holding?? That's a loser excuse if I ever heard one....And he tackles with the best of them, it is cromartie who doesn't tackle

First ... 23456 Last