KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Stop posting these videos

Every team in the league has jailbreaks. How many times did Jay Cutler get sacked last 2 seasons and he put up way better stats than Sanchez
    jay cutler sucks dick what are you talking about

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    jay cutler sucks dick what are you talking about

Jay Cutler QB rating last 2 season - 86
    Mark Sanchez QB rating last 2 seasons - 77

Cutler played on much much worse teams with worse offensive line and way less effective receivers. Take off your blinders and understand you're defending one of the worst QBs in the league

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Newton had 4700 total yards and 35 TDs his rookie season

Sanchez had 2500 total yards and 15 TDs his rookie season

You retarded bro?

aikman 1749 9tds
    elway 1663yds 7tds
    roethlisberger 2621 17tds

all as rookies.

you're such a moron.

KingJD31

Jay Cutler QB rating last 2 season - 86
    Mark Sanchez QB rating last 2 seasons - 77

Cutler played on much much worse teams with worse offensive line and way less effective receivers. Take off your blinders and understand you're defending one of the worst QBs in the league
    lolll sanchez been in the league how long now? besides this past season sanchez doesnt ruin games like cutler does

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    aikman 1749 9tds
    elway 1663yds 7tds

all as rookies.

you're such a moron

Yea none of those guys were anywhere near as good as Cam Newton was his first year. What's your point? What has Sanchez done to earn himself the respect of being discussed in the same group as those elite QBs?

Nobody knows how good Newton will be, all we can say is he had a phenomenal rookie season

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Tebow > Taco

brahmabull117

lolll sanchez been in the league how long now? besides this past season sanchez doesnt ruin games like cutler does

Sanchez has had 68 turnovers in 3 seasons. Jesus fukking christ get your head out of your ass and understand who you're talking about

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Sanchez isn't good at anything

His short accuracy sucks
    His deep accuracy sucks
    He is a turnover machine - 68 turnovers in 4 seasons
    In 4 seasons?? WTF are you talking about, he was drafted in 2009

You're ignorant as hell man

An awful QB cannot take a team to back to back AFC Championship games.....It defies all logic

An Awful QB does not lead the league in 4th quarter comeback wins since starting in the NFL

Young QB improving every season, despite team around him getting worse and worse........He will get better

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

You're ignorant as hell man

An awful QB cannot take a team to back to back AFC Championship games.....It defies all logic

An Awful QB does not lead the league in 4th quarter comeback wins since starting in the NFL

Young QB improving every season, despite team around him getting worse and worse........He will get better
    this guy is unreasonable the fact he said he got sacked so many times is because he didnt adjust the protection clown doesnt have a clue peyton manning would have struggled last year

brahmabull117

my bad, 3 seasons - even worse

Uhh yea he can, it's called surrounding a mediocre QB with a great running game, great offensive line and great defense. Those things started to fade a bit last year and the jets were garbage. Coincidence?

Tebow lead the league in 4th qrt comebacks last year

I rest my case

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

aikman 1749 9tds
    elway 1663yds 7tds

all as rookies.

you're such a moron.

jets were a 9-7 team the year before sanchez

tell me the records of the cowboys, broncos, and steelers the year before they aquired those guys...not to mention passing hadnt evolved to the state it is today when aikman and elway were breaking into the league

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Discounting the most widely used stat for evaluating QBs in the league for the last 15 years? Are you fukking retarded?

present nfl passer rating's been around since 1973, you stupid fuk.

and what happened to qbr being the greatest stat since sliced bread?

so let me guess, you think alex smith is a better qb than jay cutler since he had a higher qb rating?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

this guy is unreasonable the fact he said he got sacked so many times is because he didnt adjust the protection clown doesnt have a clue peyton manning would have struggled last year

I think Sanchez has been inconsistent, a winner, good in crunch time, sometimes terrible.....But overall mediocre with a good chance to get better

I could understand some people saying he's not that good, but I can't stand ignorant people that say he's awful and blame everything bad on the guy but don't acknowledge the good things he has done/good traits he has

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    jets were a 9-7 team the year before sanchez

tell me the records of the cowboys, broncos, and steelers the year before they aquired those guys...not to mention passing hadnt evolved to the state it is today when aikman and elway were breaking into the league
    9-7 with brett favre, the 1st ballot hall of famer....

yet failed to make the playoffs for 2nd years in a row.

Onefreedm1nd
    Onefreedm1nd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

The problem with Sanchez is that he's small, plays for a big headed Hollwood coach that just figured out how to loose weight and likes to suck toes, his one reciever shot himself and landed in prison somehow and the other is 6'. The NY market made it seem like he was better than he was when they were winning. Keller was pretty good in Madden. But the Jets all around are pretty gay so who cares

brahmabull117

present nfl passer rating's been around since 1973, you stupid fuk.
    I knew that, fukktard. They've been very dominant as an evaluation tool for QBs for about the last 15 years or so

and what happened to qbr being the greatest stat since sliced bread?

What difference does it make? Sanchez is near dead list in QBR or Qb rating or any other significant stat you want to look at

He sucks period

bobby heenan
    Update your status

so you think it was the play of mark sanchez that was the difference in getting them to the playoffs and deep into them???

Onefreedm1nd
    Onefreedm1nd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Feel free to send me points if you agree

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Yea none of those guys were anywhere near as good as Cam Newton was his first year. What's your point? What has Sanchez done to earn himself the respect of being discussed in the same group as those elite QBs?

Nobody knows how good Newton will be, all we can say is he had a phenomenal rookie season

career >>>>>> 1 season

brahmabull117

I think Sanchez has been inconsistent, a winner, good in crunch time, sometimes terrible.....But overall mediocre with a good chance to get better

In the regular season, he's been god awful I would say about 70% of his games

Does he look good on occasion? sure he does, but you don't have a 73 career QB rating and 68 turnovers in 3 seasons if you're not awful the overwhelming majority of the time

Answer this question, which QB in the league performs less with more talent around him? Can you think of any other QB that has played on teams with as much talent as the jets have that has put up such awful numbers?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

crustyme believes Obama is a great president so his opinion on NFL QBs is equally flawed

brahmabull117

career >>>>>> 1 season

how the fukk are we supposed to know what Newton will be like in his career? He could be great, he could be a flop. All we can do is go off the one season he had

Anyways your point is complete nonsense anyways. How do you know that Sanchez will turn himself into being anywhere near as good as the guys on that list? Yea there are QBs who struggled early and then figured it out later...there is also a much bigger list of QBs who struggled early and NEVER figured it out

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

my bad, 3 seasons - even worse

Uhh yea he can, it's called surrounding a mediocre QB with a great running game, great offensive line and great defense. Those things started to fade a bit last year and the jets were garbage. Coincidence?

Tebow lead the league in 4th qrt comebacks last year

I rest my case
    The last 3 years combined. Not just last year.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    The last 3 years combined. Not just last year.

The jets should have been involved in a bunch of blowouts anyways. No excuse for playing so many close games with that much talent around him last 3 years

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    so you think it was the play of mark sanchez that was the difference in getting them to the playoffs and deep into them???
    of course he did.

what, you think only qbs that pass for 4000 yds and have 100 qb ratings contribute to their teams' successes?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

In the regular season, he's been god awful I would say about 70% of his games

Does he look good on occasion? sure he does, but you don't have a 73 career QB rating and 68 turnovers in 3 seasons if you're not awful the overwhelming majority of the time

Answer this question, which QB in the league performs less with more talent around him? Can you think of any other QB that has played on teams with as much talent as the jets have that has put up such awful numbers?
    I don't give a fukk about your stupid ass qb ratings or whatever, I judge QB's with my own eyes and by winning (How they play when the pressures on, how they play in the playoffs, how they play in hostile road environments, etc)......I can also ask you what rookie/2nd year QB in the history of the NFL has 4 road playoff wins under his belt? And he was a main reason for all of those wins as I've said already....

It is not black and white and stats aren't close to everything.....A lot of trickle down effects within a team

You add a great QB to most teams in the NFL and they will be contenders instantly, the Jets were not talent-wise that much better than the rest of the league.....They were very good overall and they made deep playoff runs

brahmabull117

of course he did.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

wasnt it favres 3 int game against the dolphins the last game of the regular season that kept them out of the playoffs????

i think it was....im sure those werent his fault though!

brahmabull117

I don't give a fukk about your stupid ass qb ratings or whatever, I judge QB's with my own eyes and by winning (How they play when the pressures on, how they play in the playoffs, how they play in hostile road environments, etc)......I can also ask you what rookie/2nd year QB in the history of the NFL has 4 road playoff wins under his belt? And he was a main reason for all of those wins as I've said already....

I admitted he's played well in the playoffs, but the reason for them being in so many road playoff games was his godawful performance in the regular season

The jets lost to the steelers by 5 points on the road. You don't think that could have been a different outcome if they were playing at home?

Look at the 2010 Steelers and the 2010 Jets, take away the Qbs and tell me which team had more talent. The defenses were a wash, the jets had a much better running game and much better offensive line...yet which team ended up with the homefield advantage?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I knew that, fukktard. They've been very dominant as an evaluation tool for QBs for about the last 15 years or so

What difference does it make? Sanchez is near dead list in QBR or Qb rating or any other significant stat you want to look at

He sucks period

why dont you stop editing out all my points that make you look like a complete tool?

since you deleted it.... i'll ask again..... do you think that alex smith is a better qb than jay culter since his qb rating was higher?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I admitted he's played well in the playoffs, but the reason for them being in so many road playoff games was his godawful performance in the regular season

The jets lost to the steelers by 5 points on the road. You don't think that could have been a different outcome if they were playing at home?

Look at the 2010 Steelers and the 2010 Jets, take away the Qbs and tell me which team had more talent. The defenses were a wash, the jets had a much better running game and much better offensive line...yet which team ended up with the homefield advantage?
    Big Ben is obviously better......Big Ben is also in the prime of his career, and Sanchez was a 23 year old 2nd year QB that started in the NFL from day one and had to learn on the fly.....Sanchez also only started in college at USC for 1 season

A lot of good QB's (Like Aaron Rodgers for example) Start for 3,sometimes 4 years in college.....Then they get drafted and sit for a good 2 seasons and learn before starting in the NFL

Mark Sanchez has improved every season (Satistically- since I know you like that)

Not sure what you're trying to prove, but if its Big Ben in year 6 or whatever is btter than Sanchez year 2, i agree

brahmabull117

why dont you stop editing out all my points that make you look like a complete tool?

since you deleted it.... i'll ask again..... do you think that alex smith is a better qb than jay culter since his qb rating was higher?

No because Alex Smith played with better receivers and better offensive line. Put Cutler on San Fran and he would have had better numbers

Neither one of those 2 guys played with the same talent as Sanchez has had in his career

brahmabull117

Big Ben is obviously better......Big Ben is also in the prime of his career, and Sanchez was a 23 year old 2nd year QB that started in the NFL from day one and had to learn on the fly.....Sanchez also only started in college at USC for 1 season

Roethlisberger had a 98 QB rating and a 64% completion percentage his first 2 seasons in the league

Give me a fukking break people! Sanchez is complete garbage

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Complete garbage......You are one ignorant fool

brahmabull117

Complete garbage......You are one ignorant fool
    says the guy comparing a QB with a 70 QB rating his first 2 seasons to one who had a 98 passer rating his first 2 seasons

First 123456 Last