View New Posts
  1. #1

    Danica Patrick's looks are way over rated!Ruth Buzzy of Laugh In meets Eddy Munster!

    da da da du dat da,,Munster's themee5_1_b_1237_1.jpg song rings in my mind everytime I see Danica.She shares the same last name with Eddy Munster of Patrick.Coincidence?Same widows peak but Eddy's widows peak was concocted for the tv show.This photo of Danica is not one of hwer worst.I saw a horid one where it had a copyright and couldn't be downloaded.A guy really has to have a man love thing if he thinks Danica is a babe.Man would Jerry Sandusky lust after Danica.Borrow a wizzenater for Danica and she would be a pedophilia addicts dream come true.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 11/16/2005


  2. #2

  3. #3

    It's an unflattering pic. All of us are occasional victims of that.

    Now a flattering one:


  4. #4

    The old saying applies here, if she's walks by you on the street instead of jumping out of a race car, she's just another plain Jane.

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by cbiscuit View Post
    The old saying applies here, if she's walks by you on the street instead of jumping out of a race car, she's just another plain Jane.
    What about if she's beside you on the sand at the beach?

  6. #6
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,675
    Betpoints: 772
    Message Me

    lot of the good ones are airbrushed

  7. #7
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 34,253
    Betpoints: 85
    Message Me

    I would rub oil all over her

  8. #8

    I'd still fukk the shit outta her much like the rest of you losah poonhounds on this site

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by cbiscuit View Post
    The old saying applies here, if she's walks by you on the street instead of jumping out of a race car, she's just another plain Jane.
    Plain indeed... ugh!

         Ring
         Games
         Winner
         301 pts


  10. #10
    DDT's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 3,619
    Betpoints: 2998
    Message Me

    Why are these dumb threads polluting the NASCAR forum?

  11. #11
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,733
    Betpoints: 1941
    Message Me

    She is an average looking woman thats all

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    Why are these dumb threads polluting the NASCAR forum?

    seriously its dumb

  13. #13

    You like it in the ass, kid?????

  14. #14

    Her looks are overrated but she's still good looking. Can't stand the bitch tho. She feels like she is so entitled. She also gets so much media attention even tho she has never done shit.

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    da da da du dat da,,Munster's themee5_1_b_1237_1.jpg song rings in my mind everytime I see Danica.She shares the same last name with Eddy Munster of Patrick.Coincidence?Same widows peak but Eddy's widows peak was concocted for the tv show.This photo of Danica is not one of hwer worst.I saw a horid one where it had a copyright and couldn't be downloaded.A guy really has to have a man love thing if he thinks Danica is a babe.Man would Jerry Sandusky lust after Danica.Borrow a wizzenater for Danica and she would be a pedophilia addicts dream come true.
    This is the second thread you have started about her............

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Same goes for Greg Luganis back in the day saying that I better appear to be straight so I can pose nude and be a Chippendale or Thunder from down under guy when my Olympic gig runs out of steam.

    Danica's gig as a driver ran out and or never got off the ground so instead of risking hers and other peoples lives,she would be doing everyone a favor entering into the nudie world.

    You come across as being a little obsessed with Danica.

  16. #16

    A couple of posters say she is not attractive enough for their tastes. I would like to see what their significant other looks like - if they even have one. How many posters getting bossed around by fat, ugly wives or girl friends would post in this thread that they are too good for her? Plenty is my bet! It is real easy to knock what you know you can't get...

  17. #17

    It's Ironic how a 400lb whale like Brent Crude always starts threads about people's appearance.

    Somebody has self esteem issues.

    World
    Poker
    Cup 2nd place

    200pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY5th Place 4/21/2014


  18. #18
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,326
    Betpoints: 60
    Message Me

    i would hump danica any day of the week

    even if she was stinky, sweaty, covered in motor oil, etc

    actually that might be even better

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Her looks are overrated but she's still good looking. Can't stand the bitch tho. She feels like she is so entitled. She also gets so much media attention even tho she has never done shit.
    Agree with the last 3 sentences, as far as her looks go...

    Without makeup=below average, borderline hideous
    With makeup=above average, very fukkable

    Either way she cant drive worth a shit and only gets attention cause she has a snapper, if she was a guy with the same driving stats and accomplishments nobody would give 2 flying fukks.

  20. #20

    Danica doesn't look too bad w/out makeup.Men drool over Anna Kournikova

    anna-kournikova-nomakeup.jpg

  21. #21

    she is ok but below my personal standards


    not that I wouldnt go below my personal standards at times for various reasons but in general she is below what i would go for


    these are my favorite threads that brentcrude starts, and i usually agree with his hypeosethis

           BIG
           MEAN
           BULLY


  22. #22
    ACoochy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 7,868
    Betpoints: 312
    Message Me

    BrentCrude y u such a h8a??

Top