studmlb55
    studmlb55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

A letter to those in control of the poker software:

I don't claim to be the best player in the world, but I have played enough hands live (well over 1,000,000 hands) to understand odds, etc. The poker game that you offer here at SBR is entertaining but far from realistic. I am asking that a new software be used and I am asking for others who feel the same to back this request! I want realistic odds and realistic hand outputs. No set on set every other hand. No flush on straight every 10 hands. No Kings Vs. Aces every 35 hands. A realistic output on hands! The real players will appreciate it and the wannabe's will still play.

A change is long overdue, now is the time!

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

I am a pencil and paper guy and give alot of thought of posting these hands to show that the numbers are way off but feel that it would be too much work besides useless. Most know that it hold your breathe every hand that you may be in but it is a two way street.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

when 8 people open limp and min bet/check through the entire hand, its not likely for ak to win

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: downsouth, muldoon, and GUMMO77

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

When you play for make believe money, any opening hand will do. When any opening hand will do, nutty hands will be seen regularly. Shouldn't really need explanation. "real players" should already get this.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by studmlb55 View Post
    I don't claim to be the best player in the world, but I have played enough hands live (well over 1,000,000 hands) to understand odds, etc. The poker game that you offer here at SBR is entertaining but far from realistic.
    So based on playing "well over a million hands live", you've basically played 40-50,000 hours of live poker or almost 6 straight years of non-stop poker. If you played 8 hours a day, every day, it would be 6,250 straight days or 17 years of playing 8 hours a day. Somehow, I doubt your claim is true.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

My first SBR poker tourney i was all in with 99 vs AA. Flop came 99A lmao i haven't played much sincce

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

When you constatly have 5 plus players to each flop because it goes limp, limp, limp and maybe an occasional min raise of course your going to see tons of straights vs flushes and the other junk. Nobody folds early and make it easy to be priced in or justify calling late.

Between the constant limping and the powerful min raising it makes getting a realistic read on anything impossible.
    Points Awarded:

GUMMO77 gave downsouth 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.