EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

so Jets sign Sanchez to a 3 year extension.....hmmmmmm???

What the fuk is this about? Obviously not getting Peyton now, which I think is good. No need for brett favre part II....but investing this much in Sanchez is basically telling the kid, it's your team. Stop fukin around and man the fuk up. Not sure if this will end up money well invested. The kid definitely has the raw talent and athleticism necessary, but seems to lack the mental characteristics necessary to get it done. Kid needs to mature and stop acting like a mental midget. Physically has a strong arm, legs to extend plays and takes a beating and continues to play...now it's time to hit the books and take over this team and make something happen.

Jets also need to strengthen O line and D line .....along with a major need for 2 safeties on D....lets see what happens.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

lol how stupid can a franchise get

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

hahaha tell me about it...i'm only 28 so i haven't been a long suffering jets fan, but long enough

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Sanchez, lol

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

I like Sanchize. Young kid, shown flashes of real talent, even greatness. With his inconsistency, he's probably never going to be one of those top 5 "elite" guys, but who knows?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

sanchez is easy target but the true problem of the jets rest at right tackle

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Young kid, shown flashes of real talent, even greatness.

KingJD31

alot of people have no idea what the jets problem is that do not watch games I watched every snap last year and there is not a worse pass protector in the league than wayne hunter that needs to be the focus

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

There are rumors that the Jets will be going HARD after Mario Williams and this move gives them more cap room for this season to sign other players as they spread out the upfront money Sanchez was due this year (which was alot)......Also, we don't know if he can be easily cut with regards to the cap without the contract details.....If he continues to improve this season it might be a bargain anyway (I know that sounds crazy to everyone)

Basically there's a lot of possible reasons for doing this, and we don't know how exactly it affects the complicated salary cap situation in the NFL.....

I'm happy to see the Jets stick with their young guy.....He's not nearly as bad as he is perceived and has done a lot of good things in his young career......If they sign Mario Williams now, that would be great

I'm happy they are sticking with Sanchez......Adam Schefter said on NFL Live the Jets could get a 1st round pick for Sanchez

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Almost as stupid as the eagles giving vick a giant contract.

Maybe a push in stupidity. Lot of holes on that team, they could do worse than sanchez i guess.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    alot of people have no idea what the jets problem is that do not watch games I watched every snap last year and there is not a worse pass protector in the league than wayne hunter that needs to be the focus

The whole offense, starting with their offensive coordinator was a complete mess.......Horrible Pass protection, terrible passing schemes, Sanchez very erratic and inconsistent (but overall improving), No deep threat at all, Not even trying to pass the ball down the field, etc

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    There are rumors that the Jets will be going HARD after Mario Williams and this move gives them more cap room for this season to sign other players as they spread out the upfront money Sanchez was due this year (which was alot)......Also, we don't know if he can be easily cut with regards to the cap without the contract details.....If he continues to improve this season it might be a bargain anyway (I know that sounds crazy to everyone)

Basically there's a lot of possible reasons for doing this, and we don't know how exactly it affects the complicated salary cap situation in the NFL.....

I'm happy to see the Jets stick with their young guy.....He's not nearly as bad as he is perceived and has done a lot of good things in his young career......If they sign Mario Williams now, that would be great

I'm happy they are sticking with Sanchez......Adam Schefter said on NFL Live the Jets could get a 1st round pick for Sanchez
    that would be amazing to get williams........bryan thomas getting old and hurt last year that would make pace better and wilkerson.........bring back ellis too for cheap

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

that would be amazing to get williams........bryan thomas getting old and hurt last year that would make pace better and wilkerson.........bring back ellis too for cheap
    Agreed....I also love Maybin, hes so damn fast off the edge but that's all he can do (which is fine).....Did you know Aaron Maybin had the most sacks/forced fumbles in the NFL on average of snaps played?

I heard they want to bring Braylon back too......He was awesome with us, would take him in heartbeat

KingJD31

I knew maybin was among the top in fumbles,I got a maybin jersey few months ago love that guy

KingJD31

idk who we can get for right tackle though we gotta sign someone

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I knew maybin was among the top in fumbles,I got a maybin jersey few months ago love that guy
    That's a sick jersey, I want that too......Mayhem!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

idk who we can get for right tackle though we gotta sign someone
    Draft or free agent.....We'll be OK there, no way Jets are dumb enough to start Hunter again

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW THE JETS ARE FREAKING RETARDED...TO ALL THOSE THAT THOUGHT THE KNICKS WERE RUN BY IDIOTS, THIS JET MANAGEMENT IS EVEN WORSE...AND THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THEY SEE POSITIVITY IN SANCHEZ???.....ARE WE ALL FUCKIN BLIND???...ITS UNREAL HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS TYPE OF GARBAGE...FUKK YOU JETS...WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT...WHAT A JOKE...PATHETIC.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Long suffering Jets fan since '82. Sporano brings over free agent Vernon Carey to address our need at right tackle, we draft trent richardson (greenes not a quality every down running back in the nfl), we get back to ground and pound...im talking something around a 70/30 ratio of running plays, sign Mario Williams (we havent had a prolific edge rusher since John Abraham), sign or draft a safety and another receiver to take plexiglass' place and there you go. With those pieces you could have delta burke at qb and win the division every year. BTW, I hate #6 with a fuggin passion (I cant even say the guys name, its that kind of hate). The guys a fraud and will always be a fraud. I said this on and before draft day. He will NEVER be an elite or even mediocre qb in the nfl

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    Long suffering Jets fan since '82. Sporano brings over free agent Vernon Carey to address our need at right tackle, we draft trent richardson (greenes not a quality every down running back in the nfl), we get back to ground and pound...im talking something around a 70/30 ratio of running plays, sign Mario Williams (we havent had a prolific edge rusher since John Abraham), sign or draft a safety and another receiver to take plexiglass' place and there you go. With those pieces you could have delta burke at qb and win the division every year. BTW, I hate #6 with a fuggin passion (I cant even say the guys name, its that kind of hate). The guys a fraud and will always be a fraud. I said this on and before draft day. He will NEVER be an elite or even mediocre qb in the nfl
    Well you better pray for the best.....don't see why you hate the kid that much.....he's a tough sob, takes hit after hit and keeps playing.......he has had his bright spots and has also looked awful other times, this is expected of a young guy back there learning on the fly.......he hasn't progressed as quickly as he should but we all knew he wasn't the most "pro-ready" coming out (sanchez only started one year in college)......we need to see big improvement from Sanchez and the whole offense in general this season, I like what Sparano has in mind

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

sanchez just not good at all, don't know why they would do this. poor accuracy, takes too long to find his recievers, makes poor decisions. jets games are always so shaky, nothing solid about sanchez.

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9799

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    There are rumors that the Jets will be going HARD after Mario Williams and this move gives them more cap room for this season to sign other players as they spread out the upfront money Sanchez was due this year......
    Forget Williams, I mean I agree, there isn't a team he wouldn't help, but seriously if I were the Jets id be all in on Carl Nicks. I know you have Moore at right guard and Slauson at left but Nicks is already much better than both of them. Move one of those guys to right tackle and that line would be scary again between 'brick, mangold, nicks, etc...damn. Then trade Wayne Hunter for a safety or help elsewhere. On second thought, don't do that, I like my Pats haha

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by doylfish View Post
    Forget Williams, I mean I agree, there isn't a team he wouldn't help, but seriously if I were the Jets id be all in on Carl Nicks. I know you have Moore at right guard and Slauson at left but Nicks is already much better than both of them. Move one of those guys to right tackle and that line would be scary again between 'brick, mangold, nicks, etc...damn. Then trade Wayne Hunter for a safety or help elsewhere. On second thought, don't do that, I like my Pats haha
    Good post pal.....Good to see a rival fan that actually knows what he's talking about, instead of the usual "Rex is fat, Sanchez sucks LOL!!!"

I prefer Williams and a cheap veteran at right tackle but that wouldn't be a bad idea at all.......O-line would be scary good with Carl Nicks

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

"The $58.25 million gives Sanchez the seventh-highest financial package among NFL quarterbacks",

only in America

guy has no heart and is complete loser. any1 really watch this guy play..