zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Kryie Irving is clutch, killer instinct comparable to Jordan

Of course, physically he is not Jordan, but his raw talent, ability to finish and killer instinct is like nothing I've seen in the league since Jordan. In 2 years he will be best pg in league, most feared finisher in league, and contending for league mvp as well as leading cavs deep into the playoffs. Lebron leaving cavs may prove to be best thing that ever happened because cavs landed this fukin kid.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Cavs don't win that game if Denver even tried to play defense.

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

who?

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Cavs don't win that game if Denver even tried to play defense.
    Denver's defense could not stop him, his unbelievable ability to finish was why they won the game. He has done this all year in glimpses. The league will have no answer for him in a couple years.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Then why was Anthony Parker taking the game tying three in Boston and Washington last week?

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Think he had 10 points in the last 2:30 tonight, and each basket gave the Cavs the lead.

Right handed PG who finishes just as well, if not better, with his left.. dangerous

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Then why was Anthony Parker taking the game tying three in Boston and Washington last week?
    looker... he is still a rookie. kid has a long ways to go. but what he demonstrated tonight in the last 2:30 of the 4th quarter, AS A ROOKIE, was something special and it had nothing to do with luck.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    looker... he is still a rookie. kid has a long ways to go. but what he demonstrated tonight in the last 2:30 of the 4th quarter, AS A ROOKIE, was something special and it had nothing to do with luck.
    I'm just bitter because I had the Cavs ML on those games, and wanted Kyrie to shoot the last shot, not Parker.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This thread is a joke.... move it to the funny pages. Comparing any part of Kyrie to Jordan is full retard.

Dude's alright - but he isn't even a star in this league. He is a decent player on a miserable team.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    This thread is a joke.... move it to the funny pages. Comparing any part of Kyrie to Jordan is full retard.

Dude's alright - but he isn't even a star in this league. He is a decent player on a miserable team.
    Chalky... none of my threads are jokes. I am not on here to have any sort of fun. What is full retard as opposed to 3/4 retard or 1/4 retard?

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL if your under mid 20s don't act like you even know who jordan is...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is going to be big time

Anthony does not have half the insides this kid has

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Chalky... none of my threads are jokes. I am not on here to have any sort of fun. What is full retard as opposed to 3/4 retard or 1/4 retard?
    Simple:" Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed..."

FWIW, I am in my late 20's - and grew up around Chicago in Jordan glory years.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL if your under mid 20s don't act like you even know who jordan is...
    This is a little off topic, but I got into a argument with my 9 year old son yesterday.

His friends told him Jordan dunked from the 3 point line, and I said no, it was the free throw line. He kept going on about it being the 3 point line. I said of all the people you know son, I should be the one who knows what MJ did.

Then I started thinking, them kids probably was watching Space Jam.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

who?

darkhat

This is a little off topic, but I got into a argument with my 9 year old son yesterday.

His friends told him Jordan dunked from the 3 point line, and I said no, it was the free throw line. He kept going on about it being the 3 point line. I said of all the people you know son, I should be the one who knows what MJ did.

I am extremely drunk, but respond with agreeing with you, due to me not being able to hardly read, and respect. .. fyi.. it took me like 10 drunk minutes to fiadsjfioaj to hadf

darkhat

I somehow tried to read this and tried hard.. and realize drunk i def agree. **** bugs bunny.as.df

ProfaneReality

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

Little more than decent. He is 19 years old averaging almost 20 a game, has 3 game winners, and shooting near 50% from the field which unheard of for point guards.

ProfaneReality

n/m copy n paste sucks

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Kyrie 0 rings.. OP is a RETARD!

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

I don't give a fukk what he does as long as he keeps making me money like tonight. We should all have this mentality.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Kyrie 0 rings.. OP is a RETARD!
    This coming from THE MOST SIMPLE MINDED, DIMWITTED, JUVENILE poster on the boards.

Anyway, point is, he's showing as a 19 year old rookie killer insinct and the skill and ability to drive n finish IN THE CLUTCH that is extremely rare

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I am crying from laughing at this thread... Let me know when he does it at least a second time before we start Jordan comparisons... Lmao

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    I am crying from laughing at this thread... Let me know when he does it at least a second time before we start Jordan comparisons... Lmao
    It's happened 3, some would say 4 times this year already. Cavs have 14 wins. Of course comparing to Jordan is somewhat absurd, but just wait and see. His finishing ability for his size is uncanny.

NYSackExchange
    NYSackExchange's Avatar Become A Pro!

Contending for mvp? How bout no...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Anyone that compares a rookie to the greatest of all time, needs to have their head examined

jjgold

Just seems like he has a lot of talent especially for a guy so young.

Scouts were right about him

jjgold

Guy is going to be top 3 guard in NBA in 2 years

darkhat

Didn't even realize i posted in this thread. Anytime I post anytime around midnight or later I am completely blacked out.

ProfaneReality

15 points in final 4:30 today.. averages more than Lebron, Melo, Durant in the 4th Q

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

unreal again tonight. he took full advantage of houston

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

He lets Jamison score in first half and takes over in 4th.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great player already and he's playing with nobody around him.

Best point guard in the league in 2 years? No. Rose is still improving and has the same killer instinct as jordan, along with an unbelievable work ethic and finishing ability. Rose and kyrie could be battling for the next 10 years.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Kyrie is Irie mon...

12 Last