wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

No one posted anything about this?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...ishment_030212

No wonder they cant pay Brees, they probably knew the fines were coming. What a frigging joke that franchise is.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4829

Stupid for getting caught, but I'm sure this happens all over the NFL. Probably even in college.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

"If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying." I think this quote came from the NASCAR culture, but it applies here as well.

Funny how these teams that are supposedly breaking the rules are the ones having the most success.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Its professional football. i always wanted to knock the shit outta people when i played. if everything was done inbetween the whistles i dont know what all the fuss is about? i guess because they wanted it out of the league after buddy ryan here in philly? they are professionals and get paid to play, i look at it as performance bonuses. in this world of 24 hours news and sports channels i guess they need something to take up all that time.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

What a bunch of douches.

And of course they shouldn't be allowed to have non-contract bonuses. Teams could sign all pro-bowl players and still have cap space if non-contract bonuses were allowed.